SANO MANJIRO X READER

Chapter LII

YEAR 2008

After the Ferris Wheel, the Haitani Brothers keep on pestering you so you pester them as well. The three of you ended up chatting about fighting styles and stuff, and you honestly enjoy talking to these brothers. You teach the brothers some military styles that are compatible with their flexible bodies. You also feel comfortable with Ran despite his meaningful gazes.

Being with Ran feels like you've been reunited with an old friend.

You arrived at your home at around 6 pm and all of them are still somewhere else. Thankfully, you're not seeing any abs today because seeing abs gives you unknown trauma or something. Since you are alone in your house, you start walking towards your room and write a lot of things about all your memories before you time leap.

While writing, you feel your nose bleeding again and unknowingly, all the remaining memories flashes inside you like a waterfall.

YEAR 2017

"Manjiro escaped from prison..."

Those words keep on repeating over your head as you feel a certain amount of frighten rise over your system. You get your gun from the cabinet and silently observe the place. Your hearing becomes sensitive and you know for certain that you are really surrounded right now.

Your jaw clenches.

If you were to be killed here, you'll haunt whoever kills you as a ghost. You're sure Manjiro won't take revenge despite him escaping the prison but Detective Lunge's words about his unknown dark side scares you a little.

In all the time you're with him, he never hurt you or did anything that can be considered as physical abuse. The only not-so-appropriate thing that he ever did is handcuff you on his bed and drug you with aphrodisiac, but aside from that, there's nothing more that he ever did.

You know that there's no escape right now. That is why, instead of fighting back, you just sit silently on your bed and put the gun in front of you. You are just waiting for the men to come inside your room which they did after a few seconds.

They are all wearing black masks with enormous machine guns. There are 50 of them who entered your room and all of them are armed. You stayed silent and calm as you saw a familiar face go inside. He's smiling at you psychotically as if he's feeling triumphant.

Haruchiyo Sanzu.

"After being a traitor, you have the audacity to hide in this little shelf of yours." He stated in disappointment as the men aimed their guns in your direction, "It's hard locating you, prey, nice to meet you again by the way."

You look at Sanzu blanky. He might be the one behind the prison escape and you're sure he knows where Manjiro is right now.

"Now, you'll ambush and kill me like Kisaki 2.0?" You asked calmly and emotionlessly, "Am I really that of a threat to all of you that you have to waste your time and bring a lot of armed men here just to kill me?"