SANO MANJIRO X READER

Chapter LX

Terrano South moves his painful jaw (from a forceful kick) as he chuckles and stands up. From meters away, his primary target is standing with impassive eyes while looking at him dangerously.

He's here.

The man has silky, blonde hair falling on his shoulders freely. He was wearing a plain black long sleeves and pants. He looks calm standing there but South can feel this suffocating presence in the air that he can't quite explain. It's enough to make his chest run wild with anticipation.

"So you would come after all, Mikey."

Instead of answering him, Mikey kneels down beside your bloody and unconscious body to check your pulse. South may not see it, but a wave of relief comes into Mikey's senses as he finds out that your pulse is still normal.

He knows you're capable of something a mere human can't. He looks at you without any emotion but he gently arranges your torn upper cloth to cover your body and he gets his handkerchief in his pocket to cover the blood coming out from your head.

South silently watches all those gestures. He straightens as Mikey stands up, his hand bloody from your own blood. Mikey looks at South once again with a pair of deep, dark eyes that no one can comprehend, it's the eyes of a void soul and a silent predator. With just his gaze, South feels his caution instinct get triggered.

"Tell me," Mikey started with a cold tone and dangerous eyes, "How do you want to die?"

YEAR 2017

"I have some matters to take care of. Wait inside my room. Don't disappoint me."

You are inside Manjiro's room, waiting for almost an hour but he hasn't arrived yet. So instead of wasting your time getting nervous and all, you start walking around the room. You walk in circles, mutter some self-courageous ritual, talk to yourself to calm yourself up, and walk around the circles once again.

Since you are wearing his clothes, you feel like taking a shower and borrowing some of his clothes once again. Fortunately, he has his own bathroom inside his room, and you immediately went inside to shower in silence.

The cold water runs against your skin and you just let it cleanse every corner of your body. You use Manjiro's shampoo and his soap and you giggle whenever you realize that this stuff often rubs against his...

You blink and continue taking a shower. When you're done, you wrap a towel around your body. Manjiro probably hasn't arrived yet since he might be doing a really important thing which is a good thing since you haven't borrowed anything from his closet yet.

After squeezing your hair dry in the bathroom, you walk towards Manjiro's room with a skimpy towel still wrapped around your body. You walk towards his closet to search for any possible clothes, and you gulp when your eyes land on the lined up underwear inside.