SANO MANJIRO X READER

Chapter XXXII

"Manjiro, where are we going?" You asked as the both of you are in his car, going somewhere which you aren't informed in the first place.

It's been months, and fortunately, you're still alive. Manjiro would let you stay alive, which is a good thing since your mission is still intact. You need to make him fall for you, but until now, you don't know if you're making an improvement. You hate it, honestly. You know nothing about romance, and this mission is really challenging.

The worst thing is... you're starting to feel weird stuff around him that you can't quite explain. Like how your heart would suddenly beat fast whenever he's around or something. It's weird, and that's maybe because you are anxious for your mission. Yes, that kind of heart-beating-damn-fast feeling when you are with Mikey is just an anxiety type feeling, nothing serious... hopefully.

"You're an intel asset, aren't you? I'm going to feed you information about the organization." He answered as he drove the car faster.

You look at him calmly and lean on your seat before you sigh, "I don't want information. I want you to marry me." You answered boredly— partly lying about not wanting the information, of course, and also partly lying about the marry me thing.

He didn't give you a glance, "You would still push that?"

"Of course." You answered confidently, "I'm in love with you and it sucks that you don't feel the same way, too. You know, we can just get married or something."

You want to curse yourself silently with how cheesy you sound. You're not embarrassed anymore about this since you've been saying it a lot in front of him and you've been vocal about it for the sake of your mission. You just enjoy saying you love him, both to tease Manjiro and make him fall for you.

"Tss." He whispered and you smirked.

"Don't tell me you're falling for me now?" You give him a gentle but teasing smile, "No worries, I'll catch you when you fall, love."

"Shut up." He stated calmly.

You chuckle and comfortably look at the road in front, "Anyway, what's this information that you want to feed me? Do you really think that now I'm held captive by you, I am still working?"

"You will never be able to fool me, (Y/N)."

"I'm not fooling you though," You answered calmly, "I'm honestly in love with you. If you still think that I am your enemy, why would you give me information about your own organization? Are you trying to execute yourself, Manjiro?"

He didn't answer, and you smiled silently when the answer plastered into your mind..

After a few moments, you arrived in a really huge building. Manjiro parked his car in the dark parking lot. Just from a few meters away, you can hear the sound coming from inside and there are lights on it, too. You observe the place silently. Manjiro went out of the car, and you did the same thing, too. You followed him inside the building. The smell of smoke, alcohol, and sex filled the air. It looks like a high-class bar meant for criminal organizations. You know it is like that since you see different group of people with eyes filled with murder intent.