SANO MANJIRO X READER

Chapter XXXI

"What!? Leepon Fang tried to kill Draken? Holy shit." Sanzu whispered in a fake awe as he looked at Mikey, who is currently sitting on the sofa of his living room, "How the hell are they in Nirashin Hospital? They did what now?"

The Bonten Gang are currently in a meeting. Everyone is sitting in a circular manner when an informant calls Sanzu and tells them about the matter. Sanzu sighed after hearing all the news and he ended the call.

"Leepon Fangs are dirty garbage. Why do they think that by killing Draken, they'll bring us down?" Sanzu asked but he later on calm down and sit on his own sofa comfortably, "The venue where they planned to kill Draken has a recording camera that they primarily prepared to show us once they did the murder. Our informant will send it to us immediately. Wait a minute."

Sanzu clicked his remote control and opened the television in front of them. Through the given data passed towards him, he connected it on the television, and he sat there quietly as he waited for the video recording to play.

"Why do we even need to watch it in the first place?" Rindou asked in annoyance, "Aren't we in the middle of our meeting discussion? Why should we focus on this thing?"

"Isn't it exciting? We'll get to know them even more." Ran whispered and smiled gently, "Right, boss?"

Mikey wasn't speaking as he looked at the loading screen on the television. Sanzu smirked and leaned on the sofa confidently. The Bonten Executives wait for a few moments until a very clear video recording is plastered on the screen.

At first, the video recording shows two people in the middle of a wide and spacious basement-like place. Those two people are standing and tied on the rope on each other's back. They seemed unconscious. There are also a lot of men surrounding them while holding bats, waiting for them to wake up. After a few minutes, they gained their consciousness and started talking to each other in an inaudible manner, silently whispering. The video continues until the vice leader of the Leepon Fang, named Tiger, arrives.

"I recognize Draken, but who's that woman also tied behind him?" Rindou asked. Mikey remained silent as he saw you and Draken tied together and in danger. Kakucho also remained silent as he looked at the familiar woman on the screen.

"No idea." Ran replied.

Sanzu chuckled in amusement, "What does that alternative replacement member from the White Phoenixes doing there? Do I know her? No. But she's there when I tried to meet the White Phoenixes' leader a few hours ago. Too bad, the leader isn't able to arrive, and sends a weak pathetic-looking alternative instead."

Mikey clenches his jaw with Sanzu's statements but he remains silent. Kakucho's eyes widened when he finally recognizes the woman... that woman is indeed familiar... and she's not an alternative to the leader... she is the leader.

"White Phoenixes?" Rindou asked upon hearing Sanzu's reply, "Why are they meddling with this matter again?"