SANO MANJIRO X READER

Chapter VII

TENJIKU VS. TOMAN

"Fuck Kisaki." Baji muttered in annoyance when he heard about how Kisaki will kill Emma in order to make Mikey lose his cool in the battle between Tenjiku and Toman.

Shinichiro, despite knowing everything that will happen to Izana and how Izana turns cruel, he still cares for his non-blood-related brother.

"Yes, fuck Kisaki to the one hundred power." You answered, agreeing before you sigh, "He will kill Emma later, near Shinichiro's grave, he will also be the one to kill Izana."

"Why is he doing all of this again?" Baji asked while reading all the plans in the paper that you gave him.

"Because he's a simp. A manipulative, obsessive simp to Hina who people often justify his actions because they say that he's just in love with but still that psycho ass ruins a lot of lives and literally kills people in order to do what he wants." You stated, "If we won't save Mikey, he will turn into that in the future--- minus the simp thing."

"Kisaki is sick." Baji clenches his fist, "You said that there's a timeline in the future where he will kill Chifuyu?"

You nodded, "That's right."

"Damn it," Baji cursed again, "Not Chifuyu, Kisaki you fucker."

"(Y/N)," Shinichiro called your name as you looked at him questioningly, "What about Kazutora? Should we let him escape and help us in our mission?"

Baji shut quietly while looking at Shinichiro, too.

"Kazutora's been fighting his personal battle, Hiro-san," You take a deep breath, "He's also a great person. He knows what he did and he's been carrying the burden of your deaths on his shoulder. He's currently in prison and he needs it for his inner development, he'll certainly realize a lot of things inside it. However, he doesn't deserve his 10 year sentence so we'll immediately help him once we are certain that everyone is safe here in this past. Probably... three years from now." You stated.

"I understand. I want to be the person who will talk to him first." Hiro stated in a serious manner.

You gulp nervously. Baji averted his gaze. Shinichiro smiles gently.

"I'll tell Kazutora that I've forgiven him." Hiro added, making you exhale in satisfaction. Baji also smiles, "Now, we should save Emma and... Izana."

"Absolutely. Draken needs a waifu in the future." You stated and prepared your uniforms, "And Izana... he could be a good person with proper guidance. Still, I'm going to kick his ass once if I saw him for letting Kisaki kill Emma."

The White Phoenix Gang is composed of three members for now. It's just Shinichiro, you, and Baji. Both you and Shinichiro are the leaders while Baji is the vice-leader. You have a white long robe from the neck to ankle length cloth that resembles the cloak of Akatsuki (but yours are white). All of you wear a white and golden Volto mask for a mysterious atmosphere and to hide your identity.