SANO MANJIRO X READER

Chapter XLI

"Brotheeeeer!" Mana's voice echoes around your silent house as you arrive and she runs immediately towards Mitsuya, who is sitting on the sofa, waiting for your arrival.

You see how Mitsuya's face lightens up as he hugs his dear sister with a soft smile on his face. Luna runs towards Mitsuya and hugs him as well. Concern is visible on her face when she sees some bandaids on her brother's face. Mana starts telling Mitsuya her adventure inside Mikey's house and you are silently looking at the three siblings with a smile.

After baking the perfect cake, the four of you eat it with fun. You, together with the kids, also help Mikey clean his kitchen and living room. You also help the kids clean up because they look messy, while Mikey takes a bath. When everything is clean and organized, you thanked Mikey and the kids thanked him as well.

Sano Manjiro, a dangerous and feared man in the delinquent world shows you his kind, gentle, and playful side. You're too fascinated by him. You remember when you bid your farewell to him earlier.

"Mikey, thank you for taking care of them, and for what you've done today."

He gave you a gentle look and replied, "I had fun, too."

"...And then we, with mommy and daddy, clean the place and mommy helps us get ourselves clean, too!" Mana continuously states and it makes your eyes widened.

Mitsuya blinks calmly before looking at you with a soft smile on his lips, then back to Mana, "So she serves as your mom, while Mikey is your dad?"

"Yes—"

"Wha—no!" You immediately interfered, "Please don't misunderstand the situation, Mitsuya, we just... it's just probably a family game or something. Mikey and I, we're not in the relationship or anything."

"I didn't say you are." Mitsuya answered, still smiling with a soft teasing smile.

You don't want him to misunderstand your relationship with Mikey, because it can create negative consequences for him. And... shit. What happened today wasn't planned, either. You, being in Mikey's house and having fun, it isn't supposed to happen. Why the hell is the future slowly changing?

You sighed calmly, "Mana and Luna are great kids. You've taken care of them well, Mitsuya. We brought you some cake. All of us baked it together." You added and gave Mitsuya a tupperware with some slices of cake.

He accepted it with a smile, "It's funny how I don't even know your name."

"It's (Y/N). Nice to meet you." You stated calmly, "I know you're full of questions right now. Do you mind if you let Mana and Luna take some rest inside my room so we can talk here in private?"

"Will that be alright with you?" He asked and you nodded.