SANO MANJIRO X READER

Chapter LVI

YEAR 2008

You open your eyes as you immediately grab a bunch of tissues and stick it in your nose after seeing it bleed again. You just remembered something once more. It is before your death and things are not going well with Manjiro. Though you want to find out more about his punishment.

You check the clock and you are amazed by how it's just a minute in this timeline but it feels like you've been in another time and space with those memories. You get your pen to continue writing when you hear someone knocking on your room's door. No one really knocks on your room unless they have something really important to tell you. You also didn't hear the door open in the living room earlier (probably because you're in the midst of remembering things). Right now, you are alone in your house.

You stand up and calmly open the door only to see Izana standing there in front of your door. His eyes are dizzy and his clothes are a bit unfix. You blink as you look at him curiously.

"Knock knock." He started to hiccup, that's when you realized that he's drunk. You also smell strong alcohol from his breath.

"Who's there?" You replied calmly. You also observe his condition thoroughly. You are waiting for his answer to measure his level of drunkenness.

"I love gravity." He mumbled, his eyes half-closed.

You blink calmly and prepare to catch him if he were to suddenly black out. This kid shouldn't drink too much especially at a young age. His liver might suffer.

"You love gravity... who?" You asked once again. Izana chuckled and looked at you.

"The gravity is you hahaha—*hic*." He hiccups again and chuckled, "Fuck the gravity, I'd still fall for you hahahaha."

Holy shit, he's losing it.

You sigh and massage your forehead in slight frustration. This is the reason why kids like him shouldn't drink too much at all. Izana is laughing continuously like he just said a joke while you are looking at him in a concerned motherly manner.

"Izana, from now on, you are a little prohibited to drink an alcohol." You muttered in concern as you held his arm to bring him towards his room. He's still laughing and he's really drunk since he never really laughs this much.

"Why do you have to fall for a rat?" He muttered sadly when he suddenly stopped laughing. You look at him and walk as you guide him towards his room.

"What do you mean?"

"You choose Mikey mouse over me hahahahaha!" He laughs again and hiccup and you facepalm because of stress.

"If you were to remember this tomorrow, I'm sure you'll freak out." You answered kindly as you opened his room's door and helped him enter since Izana looks like he'll fall anytime soon.