Princess - ᵈᵒⁿᵍʰʸᵘᶜᵏ ⚠️

Haechan catches Jisung wearing a skirt and doing a twirl in front of his mirror.

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

Jisung stands in front of his mirror and looks at his outfit. It's a blue skirt that barely reaches over his bottom and he's wearing a white hoodie that is way too big for him. He looks at his outfit and has a big smile on his face. He loves to dress like this. He loves it when he can be himself. But he hasn't told anyone yet and he's afraid what his members will say about it, so he only wears it when he's alone in the dorm.

He stands in front of his mirror and looks at his outfit. He loves to wear such clothes, but would never dare to wear them outside, because he knows exactly how the others would react... with disgust. He hate it when people look at him with a disgusted look. He always feels like an outsider and Jisung really isn't.

He adjusts his sweater and then smiles with satisfaction. Then he turns his hips slightly from left to right. He loves it when his skirt swings through the air and, to be honest, the cool breeze that blows under his skirt.
"Sungie are you there?" He suddenly hears a voice and stops as if petrified. He thought that all of his members went out today and didn't lock his door because of that. What if the person walks into the room now.
"Hmmm probably not", he hears the voice say shortly afterwards and then close a door.

Jisung exhales relaxed and then goes back to his skirt. Again and again he plays with the outfit and puts down a twirl. He just loves it. But when he tries to do another twirl, he can see a grinning person standing at the door.
"H-Haechan?" He asks, shocked and can hardly believe his eyes. In fact, Haechan has been standing there for a few minutes and has watched the youngest play happily with the rock. And to be honest, Haechan turned that on.

"Oh Sungie Boo, just look what you've done," says Haechan with a dominant voice that makes Jisung feel goose bumps. When Jisung sees the hard dick in Haechan's pants, he turns all red and the situation turns him on too.
"You have to take care of the problem now. After all, it was your fault and you always want to be the one responsible," says Haechan in a teasing tone

Jisung swallows hard and watches Haechan as he approaches him with a grin. When Haechan is now exactly in front of Jisung, Haechan grabs his hips and leans forward.
"You look sexy in that skirt," Haechan whispers to him before slamming his lips onto Jisung's. Jisung immediately moans in Haechan's mouth and Haechan takes the chance and slided his tongue into Jisung's hot mouth.

He plays around the younger man's tongue and dominates him. Jisung is getting more and more relaxed and is now pressing their crotchs against each other. Haechan grins into the kiss and then leads the impatient boy to bed and carefully lays him down, but does not break away from Jisung's suggestive lips.
Only when they have made themselves comfortable on the bed, Haechan kisses the boy's neck and stops at Jisung's Adam apple.

He distributes small butterfly kisses and lets his hand wander down Jisung's body. Along his chest, down to his abs, until he finally holds his cock in his hand and massages it lightly.
"Argh~ Haechanie~", moans Jisung and Haechan turns it on even more. He wants to hear more of Jisung's wonderful tones. So he takes off Jisung's shirt and then kisses Jisung's chest all around until he slowly wraps his lips around Jisung's nipple. While he lets his tongue play around his nipples, he sticks his hand into Jisung's skirt and brushes the tip of his leakings cock.

"Ngh~ Haechnie, please", Jisung begs needy Haechan and Haechan just grins. "What do you want Sungie?" He asks again in that teasing tone. Jisung desperately stretches his back to bury his cock in Haechan's hand while he let out a wonderful sounding moan.
"Y-you. I want you and your hot cock. Please Haechanie, pretty please", Jisung pleads even more and now stretches his ass towards him. Jisung can't wait any longer. He needs Haechan and Haechan can't wait any longer.

So he takes off his pants and rubs his own tip a few times until it is covered in precum. Then he puts his cock on Jisung's needy hole and looks one last time into the foggy look of the younger boy, who gives him a small nod. Haechan sees it as confirmation and pokes at Jisung without hesitation.
"ARGH ~", Jisung shouts in pain, which gives Haechan a brief shock, but then Jisung grabs Haechan's neck and pulls him into a long kiss.

"Move, "says Jisung and Haechan moves slowly in and out of Jisungs hole. The boy is now a moaning mess and with every push he just grabs Haechan closer to himself. The movements become more messy and deeper. The moans get louder and the kisses slopier. Jisung is about to have his climax and Haechan can already feel it building up inside him.
"Haechanie~... I... I'm coming- agh ~", Jisung groans as best he can.
"Me too baby," says Haechan, and so they both come at the same time.

Haechan fills Jisung with his cum and Jisung cums all over his chest. Haechan collapses on Jisung and then drops down next to the boy.
"That was amazing," says Haechan and looks at Jisung, who has already gone to dreamland. Haechan giggled and then kisses the boy on the cheek.

"Sleep well, Princess."