Tics - ᵗᵃᵉʸᵒⁿᵍ💚

Jisung has a Tic attack infornt of everyone...

Requested by @sarah99705

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

The first time it started Jisung was six years old. Jisung was sitting normally in kindergarten and suddenly his body started to move on its own. At first it was only his hand that hit his shoulder, but they got worse and worse when the teachers started holding Jisung so that he would no longer hurt himself. And then Jisung started making noises. Again and again. He could no longer control it. His parents, of course, were immediately worried and went to the doctor and that's when they found out.

Jisung has tics. Tics are usually short movements or vocalizations that are often repeated in rapid succession and without any apparent reference to the current situation. This means that Jisung's body makes movements that he cannot control. There are also some vocalizations, but they were never that bad. Jisung was able to suppress them most of the time and when they gained the upper hand, it was only in very stressful situations or when he was afraid. But Jisung was given medication for his tics and so he was able to live quite normally.

Even when he joined NCT, he had no problems with it for years. His parents were initially a little against it because they thought it was too dangerous. Jisung is constantly under stress and this is a risk for the boy, but Jisung was able to persuade them and assured them that he would tell his Hyungs. He promised his parents to tell his Hyungs everything so they could help him if something bad happened, but that never happened. Jisung was afraid that if he told someone about his tics, they would hate him and then kick him out.

It didn't occur to Jisung that his Hyungs love him so much that they don't care and would rather know so that they can better understand Jisung and help if he should have a tic attack. And so that they did not put Jisung in too stressful situations. Just like today.
There is a new NCT comeback with all 23 members and that means new unit songs, new choreos and new promotion videos and interviews. The whole thing can get a lot at once and get stressful and if there are 22 older hyungs who are constantly sitting in your neck, it can all get too much.

Jisung tries to juggle everything as much as possible, but Jisung is tired and needs a break. He knows that the others are also tired and want a break, but Jisung is afraid that he will forget his pills or just have a tic outburst with all the stress. That's really the last thing Jisung needs at such a time. So he decides to talk to Taeyong, hoping to find a solution without his secret coming to light.

"Hey Hyung, could we talk for a moment?", Jisung asks his Hyung, who was standing at the tray with Johnny and Jaehyun watching the last choreo. Johnny and Jaehyun look at each other questionably and are also slightly worried.
"Is everything alright Jisung?" asks Taeyong.
"Yes, I just need a quick piece of advice from you... only from you," Jisung says as carefully as possible, because he didn't want to hurt the feelings of his other Hyungs. "Jisungie, of course. We can go into the next room if you want?", Taeyong suggests and Jisung nods in agreement.

Taeyong and Jisung apologize briefly from the others and disappear into the next room. Fortunately, there is a large table with some chairs and so the two sit next to each other. "So what's it all about?", Taeyong begins the conversation and Jisung summons up all his courage. "Well, it's about my health," Jisung begins, and Jisung immediately recognizes the worried face of his Hyung. Taeyong immediately thinks of Jisung's knee, which is why he couldn't participate last time.
"It's nothing bad, at least not yet," Jisung tries to calm his hyung, but his choice of words was not well thought out. "Not yet? Jisung is everything alright with you?" asks Taeyong immediately, reaching for Jisung's hand.