First time - ʲᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿ💚⚠️

Jaehyun and Jisung are a couple, but they never went further than kissing. Jaehyun shows him that the first time won't be that bad...

Requested by lalulavanya

💚💚⚠️💚💚

Jisung and Jaehyun have been dating for a few months and now the rest of NCT knows it too. They all support the couple and are very happy that they found each other, but in every relationship there are problems or rather inhibitions.

This is all very new for Jisung. He has never been in a relationship, nor has he ever had a crush before Jaehyun. After he met Jaehyun and they got to know each other better, the boy even knew what true love was. The boy is still very young and naive. He didn't really have a free youth. Jisung was only in Dorm or SM Entertainment. He always had only his hyungs around him. Not that he didn't like it, but Jisung never had the chance to really live his life like that.

Jisung didn't know that same-sex love could exist and that it felt so good. Jaehyun has shown him that there is true love and Jisung is very grateful for that, but Jisung has noticed that he is not quite as far as Jaehyun.

Jaehyun is older and therefore has more experience when it comes to relationships. Jaehyun took the first step on Jisung and doesn't regret a single second of it. He loves the boy very much and understands that Jisung is still inexperienced, but a partner is there to help the other, right? Jaehyun wanted to show Jisung the more intimate side of a relationship, but he was afraid that he would scare Jisung or that the younger one would distance himself from him afterwards.

The two never went further than kissing and cuddling and Jaehyun doesn't mind. As long as he can be with his baby, he's fine, but he's human and humans have desires. And so does Jaehyun...

Right now, the couple is sitting in Jaehyun's room, cuddling while watching a romantic movie. They actually do this every evening and they love this time together after a busy day.
"How was your day Hyunie Hyung?", Jisung asks the elder while looking up. Jisung lies halfway on top of Jaehyun, his head resting on Jaehyun's chest while the elder holds him in his arms.

"Exhausting...I just wanted to go home and lay here with you. I missed you so much," says Jaehyun, leaning down to place a sweet kiss on Jisung's lips. Jisung naturally leans into the kiss and enjoys Jaehyun's closeness, but the longer the kiss lasts, the more intimate it becomes. Jaehyun puts his hand on the back of Jisung's head and pulls him closer while slightly parting his lips.

Jisung immediately feels overwhelmed. He can tell Jaehyun wants more, but Jisung is scared. Fear of not being good enough because he is so inexperienced. Jisung presses his hand on Jaehyun's chest and pulls away from the older man, looking at him in shock. Jaehyun sees the younger boy's scared look and immediately feels bad, thinking he's gone too far.

"I-I'm sorry Jisungie... I let the moment guide me. I shouldn't have-" but Jisung cuts him off. The younger one noticed from Jaehyun's words and tone of voice that he made him feel bad and Jisung didn't want that at all. After all, it was his fault.
"No Hyung. You didn't go too far. I... I was just nervous and it was so sudden," Jisung says, looking down. He's afraid to look Jaehyun in the eye.

When he doesn't hear a word from Jaehyun, he just keeps talking.
"The reason I've never gone further than kissing isn't because I'm not ready. No, it's because I don't know what to do. I don't know how it works. I have no experience," says Jisung and feels very bad for making his hyung feel bad. Jisung sheds a few tears and Jaehyun reacts immediately.

He takes Jisung's face in his hands and looks him straight in the eyes while wiping away his tears with his thumbs. "Hey Sungie, it's fine. I'm here. I won't do anything you don't want. And don't worry about your lack of experience. I was once inexperienced too, but there's always a first time. I'm here for you and will help you. Only if you want it, of course," says Jaehyun, giving the younger boy an encouraging smile.

Jisung doesn't think twice, after all he loves Jaehyun and he wants to have his first time with Jaehyun.
"Okay Hyung...I'm ready," the boy says determinedly, meeting his boyfriend's eyes and Jaehyun smiles at him one last time before pressing his lips to Jisung again. He picks up the boy and places him on his lap. At first they kiss slowly, but then the kiss becomes closer and more heated. Jaehyun licks the boy's lips and Jisung opens his mouth. Jaehyun sneaks his tongue into Jisung's mouth and they engage in a heated fight which, of course, Jisung loses.

Jaehyun runs his hands down Jisung's body until he's under his shirt. Jisung moans slightly from the sudden touch, but he likes it and imitates the older one. It doesn't take a minute before their shirts are on the floor. They're both out of breath and gasping for air. "Are you sure, Jisungie?" Jaehyun asks to be sure, but Jisung just nods his head.

Jaehyun immediately gets to work on Jisung's pants and Jisung does the same. A few seconds later, Jisung sits naked on top of a naked Jaehyun. Of course, Jisung immediately reacts in embarrassment to this situation and wraps his arms around Jaehyun's neck and rests his head on Jaehyun's shoulder. He's too embarrassed to look the older man in the eye. Meanwhile, Jaehyun gets to work.

He wets his fingers with some lube and then puts the first finger on Jisung's hole. The boy immediately responds with a slight moan, but still stays in the same position. "I'll start," the elder warns Jisung, and then sticks a finger in Jisung. Jisung immediately lets out a pained moan. "Hng~ Hyung... it hurts," says Jisung.
"Do you want me to stop?" Jaehyun asks, not wanting to go too far. "N-No go ahead," Jisung says, continuing to hide his face behind Jaehyun.

Jaehyun moves his finger and moans of pain turn into pleasant ones. After a few minutes, Jaehyun puts the second finger in and Jisung feels the pleasure rising in him. He can't get enough and fucks himself on Jaehyun's fingers.
"Hmm... someone can't get enough of that", and the third finger is already stuck in Jisung and the boy lets out a loud moan.

"Ahh~ Hyung... please," Jisung begs and Jaehyun understands what the boy means.
"It will hurt for a moment, but the pain will go away," Jaehyun warns him and Jisung just nods. Jaehyun positions his dick against Jisung's hole and then gently pushes the boy down his hips. He does it very slowly and after every inch he waits for a sign from Jisung that it fits. It takes a while for Jaehyun to get all the way into him, but they're in no hurry.

"Hyung... you can move," Jisung says, and Jaehyun doesn't wait long. He moves slowly, but noticing that Jisung is getting more impatient, he speeds up himself. Meanwhile, Jisung leans back, but still has his arms wrapped around Jaehyun.
"K-Kiss..." Jisung begs his boyfriend and who is Jaehyun saying no to his boyfriend, which is looking so adorable.

He leans in and kisses the boy while repeatedly pushing down on Jisung's hips. The sex speeds up and Jisung feels a tingling in his stomach.
"Ahh~ Hyung... I- I have to," Jisung says, but can't finish the sentence. "It's okay. You can come... I'll come too," says Jaehyun and after another deep thrust, he hits Jisung's point, which makes Jisung come immediately and after a few seconds Jaehyun comes into Jisung too.

"Mmhh~ Hyungie, that was so good," says Jisung, who still has his boyfriend's cock inside.
"Yeah, it really was," says Jaehyun out of breath. "You were amazing," Jaehyun says, and Jisung instantly blushes. Jisung carefully steps off Jaehyun and then they both take a hot bath.

That night, Jisung learned that there is always a first time, but if it's the right one, then it can only be perfect...