Regrets - ⁿᶜᵗ🥀

Part 2 of Pain

Requested by aeriaespa_

After Jisung passed away, his members got worse and worse.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

After Jisung left them, everyone felt bad. Every day some of the members had the image of a dead Jisung in their head and couldn't sleep for days.
Jaemin blamed himself for the boy's death and then wanted to take his own life, but luckily the other members were able to stop him, but for Jaemin it only means more pain and suffering. He felt so incredibly guilty.
"I should have been there for him. I promised him that no one would hurt him again and I couldn't even keep that," he says in frustration and hits his head with the palm of his hand.

Taeyong found out what the manager did to Jisung and why Jisung kept withdrawing. He then reported this to the CEO and the manager was fired, but that didn't lighten his heart.
He, as the leader of the group, felt guilty and miserable.
"As a leader, I should have been there for him. I should have protected him. I should have recognized his suffering and pain. I should have approached him," he dealt with his own guilt.

The Dreamies were about to clear out the boy's room when they found a book marked 'Jisung's Diary'.
"Shall we?" Chenle asks hesitantly. They know that it is not appropriate to read a member's diary, especially when the person is no longer with them, but they become curious and decide to do it anyway.

Dear Diary,

Today has been a terrible day. My members hardly talk to me and my manager-hyung is only angry at me. I make mistakes all the time. I just can't concentrate.

Jaemin has also gotten weird. We don't talk that much anymore and that worries me a bit, but I think it's just my imagination.
Nana would never leave me alone.

"He thought I left him alone?" Jaemin speaks softly to himself. The others heard the pain in his voice, but the entry hit them too. They never wanted Jisung to feel like this.

Dear Diary,

Today has been a terrible day. Manager-hyung slapped me and yelled at me. I felt terrible and old memories came coming back. I'm afraid...
I don't want to be hit again. I need help but I don't want to burden my hyungs with it.
I just hope that I will get better and everything will be fine again.

"I still hate that man for what he did to Jisung," Haechan says with hatred in his voice. The others agree with him, only Jaemin has guilt eating him up.

Dear Diary,

Today is my last day on this world. I have decided to take my life.
The reason is because I don't feel safe anymore.
Manager-hyung became more aggressive and the beatings got worse. My members don't even talk to me anymore and stay away from me.
But the worst thing is, Nana didn't keep his promise. He wanted to protect me...
I sincerely hope that after my death they feel better and their career advances.

Nana I'll miss you♡

Now everyone sits there and cries. They cry in pain, in guilt, and in regret. They neglected their maknae even though he needed them. They didn't recognize it.

"I promised him to prtect him!"

"We were not only his friends, but also his family!"

"I'm the leader. I should have looked out for him!"

"We were his hyungs. We should have protected him!"

"I shared a room with him and yet didn't recognize the pain in him!"

"We are sorry Jisungie!"

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

I don't know if you're reading this or not, but I want to get something out of me.

I recently read what some NCtzen were doing. (I mean the protest truck)
I understand the anger and that they want to see the results.
There are some shows out there that aren't honest.

But what amazes me about it isn't that people complain, they're welcome to do that.
But I just wonder why they go against NCT 127. A lot of people didn't like the album 'Sticker' (btw I loved it), but we can still be happy about the huge success, right?
Nct Dream has done a lot this year and I'm super proud of them, but NCT 127 is also part of NCT.
NCT 127 and NCT DREAM (+WAYV) are one team. They are one big family.
So please don't fight among yourselves.

We NCtzen are one fandom after all.

I just wanted to get rid of that for a moment. You're welcome to say something about it. I would be very happy to read your opinion on this.
Bye~

~chichi