Obedient omega - ᵈᵒʸᵒᵘⁿᵍ ⚠️

Jisung being on his heat....

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

The members of NCT made a promise to each other.
They will protect Jisung forever and give him anything he wants. For them, Jisung is everything.
But unfortunately there is a problem.
The heat...
Jisung has had his heat twice so far. Then it becomes hard for the alphas to hold back, but they find that Jisung is not ready for sex yet. They think he's still too young, but Jisung sees things differently. He thinks he's ready for it and his hyungs are just too overprotective with him.
So he has an idea...

"Jisung are you coming, we want to go?" says Doyoung, who actually just wanted to get him so they can go to the restaurant. Taeyong invited them all to dinner on the first free night in ages and would like all members to be there.
"Jisungie?" Doyoung asks in surprise when he doesn't get an answer. He enters the room and sees a panting boy lying in bed, tossing and turning. Immediately Doyoung smells out the pheromones and immediately knows what's going on.
"Oh no!", he says and quickly walks to Jisung. "Jisung-ah, are you in heat?" he asks the boy. Jisung looks at him with glassy eyes and nods slightly.
"Okay, everything will be fine. Get undressed and go to the bathroom. I'll tell Taeyong that I will stay at home. I'll be right back," says Doyoung and storms out of the room to Taeyong and the others, who are already impatient the two are waiting.

"Doyoung, where is Jisung?" Taeyong asks him as he sees Doyoung coming running, but without Jisung.
"Jisung can't go. He's on his heat. I'll stay here and take care of him," explains Doyoung and at first Taeyong looks at him suspiciously, but he trusts his member.
"Okay, call if something is wrong," says Taeyong and then disappears from the dorm with the others. Doyoung then goes back to Jisung, but when he enters his room, he sees something incredible.
"J-Jisung what are you doing?" he asks the boy when he sees Jisung lying on the bed completely naked.
"Hyungie~ I need you, please," the boy begs, but Doyoung can't. No matter how much Jisung asks him, he has promised the others.

"Jisung you know I can't. Let's take a cold shower and then you can rest," Doyoung suggests and wants to help Jisung, but Jisung has another plan.
"But the others aren't here. Please hyungie~. I feel so hot, so do you," Jisung says as he grabs Doyoung's t-shirt and pulls him down towards him. Doyoung gets a full load of pheromones up his nose and can barely controll himself, but he can't.
"I-I'm sorry, Jisungie," Doyoung says, about to get up to leave the room, but Jisung stops him and pulls him down again, but this time his lips land on Doyoung's.
Doyoung tries to pull away from Jisung's lips, but Jisung puts his hand behind the back of Doyoung's head and pulls him even closer. Jisung snuggles his lips around Doyoung's and they offer a hot and intimate kiss. Jisung knows that this won't be enough to change Doyoung's mind, so he grabs Doyoung's crotch and massages it lightly. Immediately, Doyoung moans softly.

"Argh~ Jisung-ah I can't do this. You're not ready yet," says Doyoung, trying to get out of the heated situation. But Jisung is fed up with being treated like a little kid. He finally wants to fulfill his destiny.
"Hyung, please. Let me be your obedient omega for tonight. Fill me with your seeds... Be my first time," Jisung speaks in a seductive tone, causing Doyoung to stiffen. He can no longer resist the boy and his alpha takes over.
"Then be my obedient omega," Doyoung whispers in the boy's ear, and Jisung is happy. Finally he gets what he wanted all along.

Immediately the two lie naked on top of each other. Doyoung leans over Jisung and places hickeys all over the boys neck. Jisung is moaning loudly and wants more.
"Hyung please~" he moans into Doyoung's ear and presses his hips against Doyoung's. Of course, the Alpha understands what Jisung wants and takes his cock in hand. He massages Jisung's dick in an up and down hand motion. Jisung latches onto the Alpha's neck and also scratches it a bit. He's so needy and wants to finally have his hyung's cock inside him.
"Hyung please fuck me," he begs the Alpha, and Doyoung has to admit he has a kink for it. He loves it when a helpless omega begs him for his dick like that, so he lifts the omega's left leg and positions himself in front of the boy's throbbing hole.

"Ready?" Doyoung asks to make sure, but he just gets an eager nod and not a second later, Doyoung's cock is all the way inside Jisung. Jisung slams his fingers into Doyoung's back, letting out a pained yet satisfied scream.
Doyoung gives the boy time to get used to his cock. But after a few seconds, Jisung gives him the sign that he can move.
And so Doyoung moves in and out of Jisung in slow motion.
"Ugh~ Hyung you're so tall," Jisung moans, demanding a kiss from Doyoung, which of course he gets.
After a while, Doyoung can barely controll himself anymore and just keeps picking up speed. And so Jisung's screams get louder and louder and Doyoung likes that. He wants to hear Jisung scream. He always wanted to and now he has finally achieved his goal.

"H-Hyung... I-I'm coming," Jisung turned and Doyoung picked up speed.
"M-Me too," he says, and so the two come after a few seconds.
Doyoung collapses onto Jisung and puts an arm around Jisung. Jisung is very tired but very happy.
"Hyung..." Jisung says softly. Doyoung only hums at him as a sign that he hears him, but actually he's about to fall asleep.
"I didn't had my heat today..." Jisung admits, but he only hears a soft snoring and notices that Doyoung has already fallen asleep. Jisung sighs but then hugs his hyung.

{~}

Nct is on their way to the restaurant when Mark goes to Taeyong.
"Hyung where are Jisung and Doyoung?" he asks the leader. "Jisung is on his heat and Doyoung is taking care of him," Taeyong explains.
"Ah okay," Mark says as if it all makes sense, but then something comes to his mind.
"But wasn't Jisung already on his heat last week?" Mark asked and then told Taeyong. "W-What do you mean?" he asks to be sure. "He had his heat last week. I gave him a cold shower every night," explains Mark and Taeyong remembers the strong pheromones that were in the air that he hadn't smelled today.
"Oh no!" says Taeyong, thinking.
"You don't think Doyoung will take advantage of him, do you?" Mark asks anxiously, but Taeyong knows his best friend better.
"No. Doyoung isn't like that, but I knew that day would come eventually. Jisung tricked us..."