Forced Marriage - ʲᵃᵉᵐⁱⁿ💚

Jisung is the son of the CEO of Park Industry. His Father need to make contract with the Na Family because they are the most powerful persons in the country.
But Na Jaemin, the sucessor of his dad, don't want acontract. He got something else in his eyes...

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Na Jaemin, the son of the most powerful man in the vountry and the sucessor.
He got his eyws on one specific person and if Jaemin wants something he gets it. No matter what it is or how much it costs.
And for this person he is willing to do anything, but fate is with him.
Mr. Park, Park Jisungs father and CEO of Park industry, need a sponsor and so he qant to try his luck with the Na Family.
He went to their company and has an appointment with Mr. Na.

"Welcome Mr. Park we heard you want to make a contract with us", speaks Mr. Na.
"Yes that's right. As you know I am the CEO of Park Industry and we need a powerful sponsor", he said.
"And that's why you came to us", asks Jaemin. "Yes", he shortly answers.
Normally Mr. Na and Jaemin would say no, because Mr. Park is really disrespectful and not formal at all, but Jaemin already knows him. Mr. Parks son is Jaemins first love and he still has a huge crush on the boy and Mr. Na know that. So they both got an idea.

"Okay we will support your Company, but we won't sign a contract", Mr. Na state.
"What do you mean? How are we supposed to know that you really will help us?", Mr. Park asks confused.
Jaemin get kinda mad, beacuse that guy don't trust his dad, but he need to be calm.
"Oh we will have another kind of contract", Mr. Na spoke while smirking slightly.
Mr. Park only looked confused.
"We will arrange a marriage between your son Park Jisung and my son Na Jaemin", Mr. Na said proudly.

"I am confused. Why would your son marry my useless son. I mean Jisung don't even have a job", Mr. Park spoke kinda perplexed.
Jaemin really tried his best to hold his anger.
How could his own dad say, that his son is useless?
Jisung is the cutest and prettiest guy in the world for Jaemin. He really love that guy and no one is allowed to talk down on him, not even his own dad.

"Do you agree or not?", Jaemin then said, while holding his anger in.
"I mean sure. I don't have a Problem with that, as long as my company is getting more sucess", Mr. Park spoke.
"Good then everything is settled down. You may leave now. We will come and take Jisung with us tomorrow. You will recive a invitation card for the wedding", Mr. Na then said and escorted Mr. Park out of his office.
"He is so disgusting and disrespectful Dad", Jaemin said with anger and a digusted face.
"I know, but you want to marry his cute son and I said I will help you and that's the only way. After the Wedding we never have to interfere with this guy again."
Then both Na mans smirked to themselves.

Jaemin is happy, because he can finally marry his man and Mr. Na is smirking, because he is planing to destroy Park industry. 'Cause Mr. Park isn't a honest man. His work is made with blood and lies and that's not acceptable.
Mr. Park is going home to say the "wonderful" news of his family. He has no problem that his son is married to this Jaemin guy. Quite the opposite, after all, that makes him a lot of money.
"So he can still be used for something," says Mr. Park to himself as he turns the key to the front door.

"Honey! Jisung! Please come into the kitchen. There are good news!" Shouts Mr. Park and a few seconds later the two are in the kitchen. "Did they signed the contract?" Asks Mrs. Park expectantly.
"No, but a little better. They will support us when Jisung marries Mr. Na's son, Na Jaemin," he says with a smile. "B-But father, I can't do that. I'm only 17," says Jisung anxiously.
"That is no problem. Jisung you have to do this for your father and for me. We need the money of the Na family. You want the Park industry to be successful, right?", His mother asks him.

Not really, but he want his parents to be happy.
"Yes. Okay I will do it. When is the wedding?", Jisung asks sadly.
"They will come tomorrow, to get you. They will plan the wedding with you and send us an invitation", Mr. Park said.
"O-Okay then I will go pack some things", Jisung said and run off to his room  he heard his parents screaming in joy.
'As long as they are happy, I am happy too', Jisung thinks and closed his bedroom door.

The next day it rings at the door. Jisung looks at his clock. It was only 6.30 a.m.
Suddenly his door opened and a handsome boy is coming towards Jisungs bed.
"W-Who are you?", Jisung asks anxiously.
"Your fiance, Na Jaemin and soon to be husband", he said with alovely smile.
Jisung feels how is heart is rating really fast, but he immediately try to calm down hisself.
"I-I am Jisung, Park Jisung. Nice to meet you", he said, while holding his hand out.
Jaemin smiled and gladly took his hand.
"Nice to meet you too."
Actually Jaemin already knew Jisung, but he pretend to not, because Jisung is not remembering him. Kinda sad, but understandable. It's been almost 7 years since they last saw each other back then the boy was only 10 and Jaemin was 12.

After their meeting Jaemin took Jisungs suitcase and then they went down. Jisung said bye to his parents and went with Jaemin to the olders car.

After a long ride they arrived at the Villa, qhere they are going to live.
"Are we going to live here?", Jisung asks his fiance. "Yes, you like it?", Jaemin aks back.
"Yeah I love it", Jisung said with sparkles in his eyes. "Good. Come with me, I will show you everything", Jaemin then said and took Jisungs hand, to lead the way.
They run through the entire house. The last room was their shared bedroom.
"And here we are going to sleep."
"Together?", Jisung asked kinda worried.
"Of course we are going to get married", Jaemin answered and threw himself on the bed.

"O-Okay then...", Jisung did the same. The both giggled and layed down.
Jisung liked Jaemins closeness. He really appreciated his caring, but it is only because of work, right?
That's when Jisung sat up and looked straight. He was hurt by the tought, that Jaemin doesn't even really love him.
"Hey Jisungie everything good?", Jaemin asked worried and took Jisungs hand in his own. " Yeah I am only thinking."
"About what?"
"Jaemin, do you even love me. I mean we are only getting married because of this stupid cooperation between your and my father", he spoke.

Jaemin sighed and then hugged the younger boy.
"Listen... I am going to be honest with you. I already knew you. 7 years back we already met. You just can't remember, but that is fine. Because I love you and now I am going to marry you. I will forever love you Park Jisung", Jaemin said and then leand in for a kiss on Jisungs lips.
Jisung glady respond the kiss and the boys almost kissed for 5 minutes without taking a break.
"T-Thanks Jaemin, for loving me, even though I don't remember our past", Jisung said with a smile.
"Of course honey."
Then they hugged each other to sleep.

5 day after this day, they got married and lived happily together.
Mr. Na also accomplished his plan. He never supported Park industry and that lead to a bankrupt of the company.