Mate - ᶜʰᵉⁿˡᵉ 💚

Chenle is a bad boy and well known for being a flirty. While Jisung is the shy boy, who only talks to his friends. Suddenly one of Chenles best friends and one of Jisungs friend start to date and they both start to hang out.

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

JISUNG POV.

"Gays, as you know, I've had a boyfriend for a few weeks now and he also goes to our school and that's why I finally want to introduce him to you, "shouts Donghyuck.

Me and my friends look at each other in disbelief and then back to Donghyuck, who is still as happy as a little child. "And when?" Asks Renjun.
At this very moment four boys approach our table. "Hay babe" calls out one of the four. He's tall and it looks like he's the oldest.

"Babe, may I introduce you, these are my best friends. Renjun, Jeno and the youngest Jisung." Then Donghyucks boyfie looks at us and smiles and slightly. "Hay, I'm Yukhei, but call me Lucas. I'm happy to finally meet Haechanies ~ friends. By the way, these are my friends. Mark, Jaemin and ... Chenle."

I stare at the boy Lucas just introduced as Chenle. I know him. He is famous at our school. His friends are not entirely unknown either. They are also called the flirts. Because they really make out with everyone.

I see Mark sit down next to Jeno and wink at him. Jaemin sits down next to Renjun, but Renjun as he is just ignores the boy. Then Chenle comes up to me and sits down next to me. As I am, I react by being frozen in place. Not a single muscle moves.

In the corner of my eye I can see Chenle staring at me and a evil smirk on his lips. I finally dare to look up again. "H-Hyung I'll go. C-Class is about to start," I say in a shaky voice. "I'm going to come with you," calls Renjun, but Jaemin pulls him down again. Renjun was about to nag at him when Chenle gets up.

"I'll walk Sungie ~ to class," then he takes my hand and walks ahead. My friends wanted to say something else, but the others stopped them. I can hardly move. I'm just being dragged after. Chenle holds my hand tightly and runs ahead. He didn't even look back. I notice how we don't run to my classroom, but upstairs.

"C-Chenle where are you going?" I finally dare to ask. Chenle looks back briefly, gives me a slight smile, but then walks on without answering. I kind of panic. After all, I don't know him very well and yet I run with him now. He's a stranger, and what shouldn't you do with strangers? Go with them, but that's exactly what I'm doing.

Chenle stops in front of a classroom and opens the door. Then he pushes me in and closes the door again. I look at him anxiously. I have no idea where this is going to lead. Chenle turns to me and looks at me. With every step he gets closer, I go back one, but then the wall comes and I can no longer move.

Chenle puts his arms to the left and right of me on the wall and looks me in the eye. "W-What do you want?" I ask fearfully. He just looks at me for a few seconds before he speaks. "You are my mate."

I did not expect that.

Mate: Two people are chosen by the moon who are meant for each other. As soon as one of the parties involved has found his / her mate, he / she can no longer live without him / her. Should they become separated for any reason, the person who first had the "chingz" feeling will die.
(In this case ... Chenle)

Chenle is supposed to be my mate, but how? I don't feel anything, do I? I look at him confused. He just sighs and then takes two steps back.

"It doesn't seem like you feel anything yet, but I ... I go crazy as soon as I even look at you. I need you by my side. Jisung ... I need you."

Then he looks seriously into my eyes. I don't know if I can trust him. He is known for his flirty quotes and he has gotten everyone so far. "I-I don't know if I can trust you, Chenle." He sighs and then holds my left hand. I winced at the touch.

"I know I don't have the best image, but I promise you Jisungie ~ I'll get better and prove my love for you." Then he puts his other hand on my cheek. His hand is warm and his thumb strokes my skin.

For a brief moment I felt a tingling sensation. It was like short fireworks. Suddenly he comes closer with his face. I tense up and don't know how to react. I can't push him away. And then I can feel his lips on mine.

CHENLE POV.

I put my lips on his. I know it's going too fast and so I am not showing my best side, but I love this boy and I just couldn't hold back any longer. I can feel him tense up, so I let my right hand go behind his neck and my left hand on his back. I gently stroke it up and down, letting my lips dance around his.

Then I feel how he tries to kiss me back, while I smile slightly into the kiss. I deepen the kiss by pushing him closer to me. After a few minutes I let go of him and look him in the eye. He's nervous and doesn't look me in the eye, so I take his face.

"Hey it's all good. I'll give you time, just give me a chance, will you?" I wait for Jisung's answer until he finally nods slightly. I give him one last kiss on the cheek until we go into our actual classroom.