We will forever be your hyungs - ⁿᶜᵗ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ🥀

Jisung is the last original member in NCT Dream and he is not feeling well...

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

NCT Dream as we knew it back then no longer exists. It started with Mark coming back and everyone was very happy about it, especially Jisung who suffered a lot when Mark had to leave.
But it was all too much for Mark. NCT 127 and NCT Dream, then the comebacks of NCT 2021, 2023 and so on. Mark needed a break and so did Haechan, who felt the same way. So they were given the choice to leave one of the two units. The decision wasn't easy for them since they achieved so much with their hyungs and dongsaeng, but they eventualy made a decision. They thought about it for a long time and figured that they're usually there for the 127 promotions. So they left NCT Dream.

And so there were only 5 members left.

SM then had the idea again to train new members for NCT, but this time they should all be younger than Jisung. Now that there is already a ne group, NCT J (Japan), they just had to figure out where to put the four new guys.
A new unit would not have made sense, so they puckked up the actual concept of NCT Dream. And so Jeno, Jaemin and Renjun had to leave the group first. Renjun was immediately put into WayV and Jeno and Jaemin were allowed to continue solo for a few months. They acted in a drama together and released their own songs. Then they debuted newly in NCT 127.

And so there were just Jisung and Chenle left.

The new members have not yet been added to the Dreamies and have not yet been announced too. They wanted to give the boys another year to train.
And so Jisung and Chenle released a duo album with a few guest appearances like Kai or Taeyong.
They were successful, but that didn't last long either.
When the new members were finally announced, it was also announced that Chenle would leave NCT Dream and join WayV.

And so it was just Jisung...

.

.

....and the new four members.

.

.

.

.

Everything was new to Jisung. He was now the hyung in the group, the eldest and also the leader. He had to work with four new kids he barely knew. He lost all his hyungs and it hit the boy hard.

Jisung never had a childhood....

Jisung was happy to have his hyungs....

They let him be a kid and did everything for him, but now he has to be the adult, the hyung for the others. He always thought it would be cool to be the oldest, but not to members he's only known for a year.

Jisung has no more clue.
He doesn't have a Jaemin to go to when he's hungry. He has to do it himself now.
He no longer has a Renjun to have deep conversations with. Now he is alone with his thoughts.
Jisung no longer has Jeno to try new things with and experience new things. Now he is bored in his single room.
Jisung no longer has a Mark, a leader, to turn to when he's mentally down.
Now he cries himself to sleep... every night.
Jisung no longer has a Donghyuck to play with through the night. Now he gave all his video games to the boys. And what he misses most is his partner in crime, his best friend... his soul mate, Zhong Chenle.
Now he has four younger boys who he hardly knows and keeps his distance from as he is still the old Jisung.

He thinks that's what the others don't understand.
Just because Jisung got older and is now the last original member of NCT Dream and is the leader of the group doesn't mean that Jisung has changed. He's still the sentimental, fearful, and shy Park Jisung he always was.
But he can't be anymore.
He can't lead the group if he cries himself to sleep every night.
When he hardly gets any sleep and is exhausted during the day because he lacks the strength.
Jisung is a wreck and he has no one to turn to for help.