My boy - ʲᵉⁿᵒ⚠️

Jeno wants to see the boy again and therefore asks Jaemin for the number. Then he invites Jisung over and it will be a hot night ...  (Part1)

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Jeno is lying in his bed and can't think of anyone else than Park Jisung. The boy he met at Jaemin's party that evening. He didn't even got to know him very well. But that was two weeks ago and since then he has not been able to forget him, but Jeno is not the only one. Jisung also keeps thinking of the hot kisses on his skin and the deep voice in his ears.

Jeno has had enough of the nuisance and takes the initiative. He picks up his phone and calls his best friend, who is also Jisung's best friend.
"Hey Nono what's up," Jaemin asked his best friend happily.
"Hey Jaemin, I need a number from you," Jeno says and is a bit unsure, but he has to go through with this now.
"Okay and by whom?" Asks Jaemin.
"Park Jisung!"

Jeno is walking excitedly up and down his room. After Jaemin finally gave him the number of the boy after asking endless questions, he only stares at his cell phone. He looks at the number and doesn't know what to do.
Call? Write? Or should he just leave it? After thinking for a few more minutes of hours, he decides to call him. He taps the number on his cell phone and lifts the receiver to his ear. While the note is ringing through his ear, he becomes more and more nervous and when he then hears Jisung's quiet, uncertain voice it's over and his heart slips completely into his pants.

"H-Hello here Jisung," he replies.
"Hey Jisung. It's Jeno, the boy from Jaemins Party, who was with you in 7 minutes of heaven, remember?" He asks. He's afraid that Jisung has forgotten this moment, that he has forgotten Jeno, but Jisung still knows everything.
"J-Jeno? Yes, I still remember what's up," Jisung asks nervously.
"I wanted to ask if you would like to do something with me this weekend? Of course I only mean if you have the time and feel like it," he says quickly and bites his lower lip.

Then it is quiet for a brief moment until Jisung takes his courage up. "Yes, sure" he finally replies. Then the two devides to meet up for the coming weekend.
They have an appointment for Friday evening at Jeno's.

Jisung is very excited for the next few days because he doesn't know how the day will go. Will it just be a friendly meeting or will Jeno have more in mind? Will Jisung allow it, as well as then, or will he back away? What if Jeno wants more this time than just fingering and handjobs?
Jisung is a bit uncomfortable with the matter, but he would be lying if he said he didn't want more.

When the time has finally come and Jisung is standing in front of Jeno's front door, he wants to turn around again, but Jeno was faster and pulls open the front door.
"Hey Sungie," he says enthusiastically and pulls the boy inside.
'Sungie?' Jisung is puzzled and shocked by the nickname, but then again, he likes it too. "H-Hey Jeno Hyung," he says a little shyly.

Then Jeno leads the boy into the living room and they sat down on the sofa. And then there is this awkward silence that everyone wants to avoid. When nobody says anything and even the clock doesn't dare to break the silence with its ticking. It is almost eerily quiet in the room because you can even hear dust breathing. (sorry ~ a / n)

But then Jeno decides to break the silence. "Okay Jisung, what would you like to do?" He asks him. But Jisung doesn't know what he wants to do. Somehow he hopes Jeno will just attack him, but somehow he's also scared.
"I-I don't know," he says meekly, staring at his hands.

That's enough for Jeno. He can't take it any longer. In the last few nights he has already imagined the most beautiful thing he will do to the boy, but now that he sees him, he can hardly hold back. He needs him. He needs Jisung ...
So he sits closer and takes one of Jisung's hands in his.

"We can continue where we left off weeks ago"