I can Help you - ʰᵃᵉᶜʰᵃⁿ🥀💚

Jisung and Haechan's relationship is at stake... (Part2)

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

"Jisung doesn't remember anything that happened in the last 5 years."

This phrase stuck in some minds. Especially in Haechan his.
"Jisung is said to have forgotten everything that happened in the last 5 years? So he can just about remember our debut? However, he has forgotten my depression, which wouldn't be too bad, but that's how our relationship started," says Haechan quietly to himself as he sat alone in his and Jisung's room, pondering his hyung's words. Haechan can no longer imagine life without Jisung. He doesn't know how to be happy without him.

"I need my Jisungie~", Haechan yells a little louder and starts to cry. Immediately Mark and Jaemin come in and comfort the boy, but Haechan cannot be calmed down. His screams get louder and sound so full of pain that Mark and Jaemin don't know what to do.
The doctor said that Jisung will be released in two days, but SM is still unsure if Jisung can stay in NCT as long as he can't remember anything.
Nobody knows about Jisung's amnesia yet, apart from the manager, the members and Lee Soo-man. However, they cannot hide Jisung's absence from the fans forever.

"Haechan please calm down. If Jisung really loved you that much, then he will fall in love with you again. You just have to treat him the same as you did then. We will all help him remember and you must help him too," says Mark to calm the boy down and indeed it works. Haechan's sobs lessen and his breathing becomes more regular.
"Jisung loved you very much and was there for you at your worst, now you have to be for him," Jaemin tells him and Haechan now knows that his members are right.
"Jisung has fallen in love with me before. I can make him do it again," Haechan calls out with confidence, and so he does the initial preparations.

He hangs pictures of the two of them in the bedroom. Sprays his well-known perfume that Jisung loved on him. Jisung loved smelling Haechan's neck and so he is using his scent to make Jisung fall in love all over again.
H

e then pushes the twin beds together so he and Jisung can cuddle together more easily and he might remember Haechan's physique. If there's one thing Jisung never wanted to miss then it was Haechan's hour-long cuddling sessions. Jisung always gushed about how comfortable and warm Haechan was and Haechan loved the coolness of his boyfriend and how Jisung's big hands held him to his body. The two were just perfect for each other.

"So and now he just has to come," says Haechan as he looks at his masterpiece from the room door. At that moment, Jeno comes and puts an arm around his 00'line friend.
"Well, if he doesn't remember you after that, then I don't know either," he said and proudly patted Haechan's shoulder, making the boy chuckle slightly.
On the day of Jisung's return, Haechan was very excited. Taeyong and Jaehyun picked the boy up from the hospital and immediately took him to NCT Dream Dorm.
Haechan nervously paced up and down the room.

"What if he will never remember me? What if he remembers me but hates me afterwards?" Haechan imagines the worst thoughts, but as soon as the front doorbell rang and Mark threw open the door, you could already hear the screams of welcome and Haechan was rooted to the spot.
"JISUNG YOU ARE BACK!"
They were all happy with Jisung's return, drawing Haechan like a magnet to greet the boy.
"Where is Haechan Hyung?" Jisung asked, but at that moment he saw Haechan entering the living room, but the boy had tears in his eyes.
"J-Jisungie?" Haechan blurted out and Jisung was puzzled.

The two didn't have such a close relationship 5 years ago, but that's where Jisung was stuck right now with his memories. But Haechan didn't realize that at first and couldn't help but run towards Jisung and hug him.
Jisung was shocked and looked around helplessly, but he couldn't push his hyung away either, so he hugged him back.
Just then, Jisung saw an image flash past his eyes. It was short, very short, but he could see it clearly.
He saw himself and Haechan happily hugging each other. Haechan looked a bit thinner and more fragile then, but he looked so happy in Jisung's arms.

The other members just watched the two and decided to just let Haechan do it.
After a few minutes, Haechan let go of Jisung and looked into the younger man's eyes. Haechan looked straight into Jisung's eyes. They were still the same, but they were different from the past few days. They looked more innocent but happier. Jisung's old eyes were full of love, but there was no spark left before the accident, as if they were dead inside, but Haechan didn't thought that would mean anything at the time.
He thought it was from the tiredness, but from the looks of it there was more.

"J-Jisung, do you remember me?" Haechan finally asked.
"Of course Hyung. I can remember all of you, just not what happened in the last five years," he said, looking at the others innocently, but this broke their hearts. There are full 5 years that Jisung forgot. A lot has happened in the recent years. Not just his and Haechan's relationship or Haechan's problems. They've accomplished a lot as NCT and all those memories are gone. As if it never happened.
"Jisung, I think it's best if you go to your room and get some rest," Taeyong suggests, seeing Haechan's watery eyes. Jisung doesn't understand what's going on, but just goes to his room.

When he opens the door to the room he gets a flashback and his head hurts quite a bit.
"Argh, what's that?" he asks in surprise. Immediately Jeno comes to him and supports him when Jisung was hanging there.
"What happened?" Jeno asked worried.
"I-I had a flashback," Jisung said while getting to his feet.
"What happened there?" Haechan asks impatiently. He really hopes it's one with him.
"I was in my room, but instead of Jaemin Hyung being my roommate, it was you Haechan Hyung. We... we," but he trailed off. Haechan became curious.
"What did we do?" he asked.

"We cuddled in my bed?" Jisung wondered and Haechan was overjoyed that Jisung could remember something.
"I'd rather go to rest," said Jisung and disappeared into his bed. The others in the living room were talking about Jisung's future while Haechan was just happy. He was happy that Jisung remembered something where he was a part. Even if it was just something that small. He was in it and that was what mattered.
NCT was talking about Jisung for a few hours when suddenly the boy's room door was thrown open and they all looked at a sweaty boy and were immediately concerned. Especially Haechan, who also got up immediately. When Jisung noticed the older one, he ran to him and hugged him tightly.

"I-I'm so sorry hyungie. I was so stupid. I'm so incredibly sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I was just so scared and felt so guilty. I'm so sorry," he said like a waterfall. But so were his tears rolling down his cheeks. Jisung couldn't stop apologizing and crying that Haechan had no choice but to grab Jisung's face and kiss him deeply and full of love. The other members were amazed that Jisung seemed to be able to remember everything again.
After a few minutes, the couple broke apart and looked deeply into each other's eyes.

"Jisungie, do you remember everything?" Haechan asked to be sure, whereupon the maknae just nodded and Haechan was overjoyed, so he kissed him all over the place. Jisung giggled and the others were happy that Jisung had his memories back.
"But wait a minute..." Chenle interrupted, who looked a bit angry.
"Why did you try to kill yourself?" he angrily asked his best friend. Jisung gave him a guilty look.
"I'm sorry, but I thought I would have to suffer like Haechan did back then. I couldn't be his boyfriend if I didn't know how he was doing back then. I thought I was not good enough," Jisung said and then felt a punsh on his shoulder. He looked at Haechan in surprise.

"You idiot, that is the reson why you asked thous questions. You idiot. I love you and thanks to you I'm still alive and I can't live without you. I don't want to live without you, so don't you dare take your life again, understood?" , Haechan spoke menacingly to the younger one, whereupon Jisung just nodded quickly.
"Yah, you'll get one from me, too," Chenle then hit him on the back of the head. "After all, I'm your best friend. We promised to never leave each other alone," he said offended and Jisung quickly apologized. But that wasn't the last apology that evening. Everyone wanted one from Jisung, especially Jaemin, Jeno, Renjun, Mark, and Taeyong. And so the rest of the evening was filled with apologies...