Come to Daddy~ - ʲᵃᵉʸᵒⁿᵍ⚠️

Jisung has a strong sexual urge and doesn't know what to do, so he just goes to the first couple he can think of, but unfortunately he interrupted them on something important...

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Jisung can hardly stand it anymore. He has this bulge in his pants all the time and he can't get rid of it. All of his hyungs have already told him to take a cold shower if something like this happens, but he just had it and it still doesn't help. He has also tried to lend a hand like in the videos he has watched. Of course only to learn, not to satisfy himself. The problem is all his hyungs are gone. They either have training, vocal sessions or are with their families. Jisung thinks about what to do, but he can't think of anything else. Nothing helps. The pain increases and so does the need.

Then it occurs to him that Taeyong and Jaehyun should still be at home because they have to go to their rap lessons later. In case you're wondering why Jaehyun has a rap lesson, he only took it for Taeyong so he could spend his day off with his boyfriend.
So Jisung decides to go to them and ask for help. What he didn't know is that the two are in the middle of a session.
When Jisung opens the door, he sees Jaehyun sticking his dick in Taeyong and Taeyong moans loudly. Jisung immediately blushes and his lump gets bigger. Not because he finds his hyungs attractive, but because it reminds him of some porn he once saw and that turns the boy on.

When Jaehyun and Taeyong notice that the door has been opened, they immediately look at the boy and stop. Jisung notices the looks. "I-I'm so sorry Hyungs, j-just keep going," Jisung says, about to turn and leave, but Jaehyun's deep voice stops him. "Jisungie what is it? Do you need anything?" Jaehyun asks. What surprises Jisung is that he doesn't sound angry or embarrassed. Jisung didn't know what to answer, but when he realized why he came in the first place, he hid his hard dick behind his hands and of course Jaehyun and Taeyong noticed. They both look at each other and then back at Jisung and grin at him. Jisung looks away embarrassed and wants to turn around again, but this time Taeyong speaks.
"Jisungie~ Come to Daddy~," Taeyong says in a seductive voice, and Jisung's face turns even redder than before, if that's even possible.

Jisung thinks for a while, but when he sees Jaehyun banging on the bed as a signal for him to sit there, he is attracted like a magnet and enters the room. He locks the door behind him and then goes to the older woman's bed. When he finally stands in front of the bed, Taeyong pulls him onto the bed. Jaehyun steps aside leaving Taeyong bursting. Taeyong lays the boy on his back and leans over him.
"What do you need help with, little one~?" Taeyong whispers in the boy's ear and Jisung gets goosebumps from the hot breathing on his neck.

"I-I've got a little P-Problem and I already took a cold d-shower, but it didn't help," Jisung says softly and embarrassed. After all, he's lying here in front of his hyungs, has an erection and the two of them are also naked.
"So that's how it is," Jaehyun speaks in a deep voice, placing his hand gently on Jisung's dick. Then Jisung moans softly into his mouth and that immediately turns the two older ones on.
"Have you tried that yet?" Jaehyun asks, slipping his hand into Jisung's pants, whereupon he immediately wants to jump up and pull Jaehyun's hand out again, but Taeyong stops him and sits on Jisung's stomach so that he can't move anymore can move.

"Jaehyunie asked you a question, Jisungie~", Taeyong speaks and Jisung blushes.
"Y-Yes, but it wasn't enough," says Jisung. "Hmm maybe we have to help you with it. What do you think darling~" Jaehyun says and gently kisses Taeyong's neck and Taeyong leans his head to the side to give Jaehyun some space.
"Mhm~ you're right. Maybe we can help Jisungie~. What do you say about that, Jisungie? Do you want daddy to help you?" Taeyong asks, leaning down to the boy so that they look directly into each other's eyes. Jisung doesn't know what to say and is therefore silent, which doesn't please the two elders. Jaehyun then massages Jisung thighs and Jisung groans loudly, but immediately puts his hands over his mouth.

"I think the reaction is clear enough Honey~", says Taeyong and then can't hold back any longer and therefore kisses the boy on the lips. Jisung is shocked at first and doesn't do anything, but when Taeyong bites his lip lightly, the boy opens his mouth and the two engage in a heated tongue match which Taeyong of course wins.
Meanwhile, Jaehyun tends to Jisung's cock. He pulls the boy's pants off completely and then licks Jisung's tip lightly. Jisung then groans loudly, but this moan is muffled by Taeyong's mouth.

Jisung is overwhelmed with the situation. Jaehyun gives him a blowjob and Taeyong attacks his lips and put hickeys all over him.
Jisung hasn't had sex yet and doesn't feel ready yet, but he can't just push his hyungs away, can he?
"H-Hyung..." Jisung moans to get Taeyong's attention. The older one looks at him and waits for more words.
"I-I'm not ready yet," he says, blushing and embarrassed.
Teayong is a little disappointed, but acknowledges the boy and looks at Jaehyun, who overhears the conversation.

"We'll help you with your problem and then we'll cuddle, okay?" Jaehyun asks and Jisung nods his head.
They then make the boy squirt his cum all over Jaehyun's hand until he is finally satisfied.
Then the couple hugs the boy and whispers encouraging words to him.
"I'm sorry Hyungs", says Jisung and immediately both of them look at him in amazement.
"For what?" Jaehyun asks curiously.
"That I'm not ready yet," Hisung says, but Taeyong immediately sits up and takes Jisung's hand.
"No, don't apologize. It's okay not to be ready yet. It's your body, after all, and you want your first time to be special. That's totally okay. Your body, your choice," Taeyong says seriously, whereupon Jisung then hugs Taeyong and Jaehyun and they fall asleep together and happily.

//

Short Update....

To be honest I wanted to write more about them having Sex, but I kinda got awkward with writing dirty Storys over the last few weeks. So it was very difficult for me to write this oneshot.
I hope it will get better soon, but for know there will be only short smut Storys.

~chichi