Bonnie & Clyde - ʸᵘᵗᵃ⚠️

Yuta, the biggest mafia boss in japan.
Jisung, an ordinary petty thief.
What happens if the boy steals from the wrong person?

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Jisung strolls through the dark alleys and kicks a stone in front of him. He is bored and seeks adventure at night. He always does that when his parents fight again, when his father yelled at him or he's just bored like today.
Jisung is not a bad boy. Yes, he has stoled sometimes or started an alley fight once in a while, which he always loses and comes home with new wounds, but he's actually a good boy.

He is always in school and is good too. All his friends think he's a nerd who just has a bad father because of the wounds, but Jisung just lets them believe their stories.
His father has never hit him, but how else is he going to explain the wounds and bruises to his friends, so he just lets them believe it.

As Jisung walks down the alley, he sees a man sitting on the ground. He looks hurt. Jisung cannot see his face because he is wearing a mask. The boy approaches the person and speaks to them.
"Hello? Can I help you?" Jisung asks, but the man doesn't answer. Jisung sees a backpack standing next to the man. This one is wide open so that Jisung can look inside. And what he then sees amazes him.

The whole pocket is full of money.
"Hey is this yours?" asks Jisung and again the man doesn't answer. Jisung thinks for a moment, then looks at the person and then decides to make the stupidest mistake of his life.
Jisung grabs the backpack and runs away. He just took the money and let the man die there. Jisung almost feels bad, but only almost.

Once far enough away from the alley, he slows down and walks normally.
"Wow, so much money. What am I supposed to do with all this?" Jisung asks himself as he sits on a bench and looks at the money in his pocket. But Jisung doesn't have time to think of something for long. Suddenly a tall man is standing in front of him, looking at him menacingly.
"This is my money," says the man, and Jisung looks at him in fear. That's not the man from the alley.
"And I don't like it when people steal from me," he says, and then everything goes black for Jisung.

When Jisung wakes up again, he finds himself in a bedroom. He tries to get up, but he's chained to the bed and can't move.
Jisung tries to move, but it doesn't help. He's trapped. Now he regrets taking the bag with him. Maybe the man in the alley stole the money first and then he was murdered by this guy?
Now Jisung gets scared.

As Jisung looks around the room, the door opens and the same man comes in as before.
"Who are you and what do you want?" Jisung asks immediately to cover up his fear.
"I'm actually the one who should ask questions, but fine. I'm Yuta, Nakamoto Yuta, probably the most powerful mafia boss and you're here because you had my money," says the man and Jisung gets even more scared. Of course he's heard about the mafia boss, everyone does, but what's he doing here in Seoul?

"I found the money in the alley with a man." Jisung cursed himself for stuttering in the beginning.
"So that's how it is, that means you didn't mean to steal the money?" Yuta asks as he walks closer to Jisung.
"N-No of course not," Jisung lies, but Jisung is not a good liar.
"Hmm... then why didn't you want to take it to the police?" Yuta continues to ask as he sits down at Jisung's side of the bed.
"I had planned that b-before," Jisung continues to lie and Yuta notices it again.

"Do you know that you're a damn bad liar," says Yuta and then takes Jisung's face in his hand and squeezes it a bit.
"But lucky for you, I know you, Park Jisung," says Yuta and Jisung looks at him with wide eyes.
"I've been watching you for a while and today was just a trick to kidnap you", Yuta admits and Jisung is now very surprised.
Unfortunately, he can't speak because Yuta's hand prevents it.

"You know Jisungie... being a mafia boss is very lonely, but I can't just find an innocent partner, so I need someone who knows the business. Then I noticed you doing some petty shoplifting and your appearance was very appealing. That's why I'm asking you now... Do you want to be my Bonnie and I'll be your Clyde? You won't lack for anything... materially and sexually", said Yuta and Jisung choked on his own spit.

He was supposed to be dating a Mafia Boss, who he didn't even knew?
"B-But I don't even know you," Jisung says, and Yuta leans forward.
"We can change that quickly," Yuta whispers and now hovers over Jisung.
Yuta slowly goes to Jisung's neck and the boy feels the hot breath on his neck.
"Do you actually know how long I've been waiting for this moment?" Yuta asks and licks Jisung's neck, whereupon Jisung lets out a small moan and makes Yuta go crazy.

"I want to cover your whole skin with my marks," says Yuta and sucks on one spot. Jisung is breathless.
"I want to be the first to penetrate you," Yuta continues and takes off Jisung's pants.
"I want to be the first to touch you like that," says Yuta, grabbing Jisung's dick. Jisung moans a little louder this time and digs his fingernails into Yuta's upper arms.
"I want to be the first one to make you scream," Yuta says and now takes off Jisung's panties and Jisung is already hard as a rock.

"I want to be the last one to make you so happy," then Yuta positions himself at Jisung's hole with his bulging cock and Jisung starts to panic.
"I love you Park Jisung," then Yuta thrusts into Jisung's hole with full force and the boy immediately cried out from the pain. Luckily for him, Yuta waits until Jisung is ready.
After a few minutes, Jisung gives him the sign and Yuta moves slowly at first, but it doesn't take long for the older man to speed up and their moans to get louder.

Jisung meanwhile put his arms around Yuta's neck. Yuta stares at Jisung's lips and wants to taste it.
"I-I'm com-", but before Jisung can finish speaking, Yuta puts his lips on the boy's and silences him. Yuta speeds up and not long after, they come at the same time. Yuta comes in Jisung and doesn't pull his cock out right away. Jisung can't say anything as the older man's lips are still on his.
But then Yuta finally has to catch his breath.

"Be my Bonnie, Jisung," Yuta says, and Jisung thinks for a moment. He doesn't have many chances now. He was kidnapped, he was deflowered by a mafia boss and he stole from him. What else can he do?
"I don't love you or not yet, but okay," says Jisung and Yuta is happy with that.
"I'll make you love me, don't worry about it. I'll take care of you very well," says Yuta and then, to Jisung's surprise, the sex continues.

But not just one lap, no, the two do it four more times and Jisung swears that he won't be able to walk the next morning, but that doesn't matter as much now that he's with what is probably the most dangerous man in the world.

.

.

.

.

.

This story was on my waiting list for almost three months now and I just couldn't finish it, but finally I did it. Even though I'm not quit happy, but I hope you still enjoy readin it.

~chichi