stormy - ⁿᶜᵗ 💚

Jisung gives birth, but not in a hospital...

Requested by Sarah9970531

💚💚💚💚💚💚

Jisung is now 9 months pregnant and has been waiting patiently for his little princess for a few days, but she doesn't seem quite ready yet and Jisung is also still very fit for having a child ready for birth.

The last few months have not been easy for Jisung as he was rejected by his parents because he was pregnant. And his hyungs were also a bit critical at first when it came to the pregnancy, but in the end they all helped him and are somehow all like fathers to the little one and Jisung is very grateful to his hyungs that at least they were there for him.

Today Jisung was supposed to be in the dorm all day waiting for his hyungs as they are in the practice room preparing for their next comeback. However, Jisung eventually got bored and decided to allow himself a little surprise visit for his hyungs. So he got dressed as soon as possible and had an Uber driver drive him to SM Bulding. Once there, he quickly thanks the driver and then disappears into the building.

Of course, Jisung knows where he has to go and makes his way straight to them. He pauses in front of the door, but then opens it and sees his hyungs focused on training. None of them notice that Jisung sits on the couch and watches them. Only when the music stops do they notice their unexpected visitor.

"Jisung what are you doing here?" asks Johnny, who noticed Jisung first, then everyone else looked at him too. Taeyong immediately came running and sat down next to his baby.
"Is everything alright? Are you hurt?" Taeyong asks worried, but Jisung just laughs and rubs his stomach. "Everythings alright Hyung," Jisung assures me, but then Taeyong's face changes, too angry.
"Then why are you here and not at home. It's safer there. Jisung, you're pregnant in the last month and you can have your child at any time," Taeyong scolds and Jisung looks down sadly.

"I was so bored and wanted to watch you guys," Jisung says, but then Jaehyun came along.
"But you're pregnant Jisung. You can't just go out alone like that, it's too dangerous," Jaehyun scolds him and Jisung only nods slightly.
"Come on, I'll take you back. The others can keep practicing," says Taeil and takes the boy's arm, but before they reach the door, Jisung stops abruptly. "Hyung...", Jisung says and looks worried at Taeil.
"Yes Jisung?" Taeil asks, then looks at his maknae.

"I think my water broke," says Jisung and then looks at the ground, where the water is slowly collecting. Taeil immediately looks at the boy in shock and Jisung doubles over in pain. The others look curiously at the two and see how Taeil slowly puts the boy on the floor. "Hyung what's up?" Chenle asks and then they all see. "He's going to have the child," says Taeil, and everyone immediately panics. Taeyong and Jaehyun run to Jisung and comfortably lay him on the ground.

Taeyong puts the boy's head on his lap while Jaehyun takes Jisung's hand and feels Jisung squeeze it tightly over and over again.
"H-Hyung, it s-hurts so much," Jisung says, always forgiving his face. The others also want to help, but they don't know what to do.
"I'll call an ambulance," Doyoung says, then immediately calls one. Johnny gets some tissues to wipe Jisung's sweat, and Ten and Chenle get water.

When they all stare at Doyoung waiting for good news, he hangs up disappointed.
"And? How long will it take you?" asks Jaemin, lying in Jeno's arms.
"They... they can't come," says Doyoung, giving Jisung a pitiful look.
"What? Why not?" asks Kun.
"There's a terrible storm outside. The streets are flooded. No cars can get through to us," says Doyoung, and then Johnny remembers.

"That's why Manager-hyung told us not to practice so long and to go home earlier today," says Johnny, and everyone is shocked. "What should we do now?" asks Chenle, who is now holding his best friend's other hand. "We have no choice but to do it here," says Taeyong, and the others are shocked.
"We can't give birth here. We don't have anything to help Jisung. Besides, we don't know what to do," says Jaehyun and the others agree.

"We have to", scream Taeyong and watsches them shut up immediately.
"Jaehyun call a midwife, Johnny get a tub of water, and Doyoung get some more wipes," and immediately the boys run.
"And what should we do, hyung?" asks Jaemin, wanting to help his baby. Taeyong looks at Jisung and he immediately understands what Jisung wants to say.
"You go to the side room and wait there," says Taeyong. They wanted to argue at first, but when they look at Jisung, they understand and leave.

"Everything will be fine," says Taeyong and then the others come running with the things and Jaehyun actually got a midwife on the phone.
"Do you also have sterilized scissors with you?" she asks, but the Hungs remain silent.
"I'll take that as a no. You need one for the umbilical cord," she says, and Jaehyun immediatelyrun off.
"All right. Now one has to put on gloves and take the child, the others can keep the boy company," she says, and Taeyong immediately puts on the gloves while Johnny and Doyoung take Jisung's hands.

Then Jaehyun burst in and literally drowns the scissors in disinfectant.
"Okay, then the boy just has to push," and Jisung does that. He clasps his hyungs tightly while Taeyong takes the child and cuts off the umbilical cord. The child screams immediately and everyone is relieved.
"We'll send an ambulance as soon as the roads are open," says the midwife and the boys thanks her.

Taeyong gives the child to Jisung, and Jisung is very happy but also very tired.
"Shall we get the others?" Doyoung asks and Jisung only nods slightly while looking at his daughter.
Not a minute later, all of his Members rush in, but are immediately yelled at by Taeyong to be quiet.
"And what's her name now?" asks Chenle, who is sitting right next to his best friend and examining the little one.

"Stormy!"