Pregnant - ⁿᶜᵗ🥀💚

Jisung tells his Hyung about his pregnancy and the reaction is from hyung to hyung different.

💚💚💚💚💚💚🥀💚💚💚💚💚💚

Jisung nervously walkes his room up and down and bites his fingernails.
He wonders if he should really tell his hyungs his secret or if he should just let it be.
But then he has the problem that they soon notice as soon as Jisung's body changes.
But Jisung is afraid of their reactions. And what if the question comes up who the father is? He can't answer that.

Suddenly the door opens and Jaemin is in the room.
"Yah Jisung, can you stop walking around here nervously, your steps are getting louder and you're damaging your nails. Yuta Hyung won't like that at all," Jaemin scolds him.
Jisung looks at his hyung nervously and with tears in his eyes. Jaemin immediately gets worried as soon as he notices the teare stained face of his dongsaeng.
He approaches his baby Maknae and hugs him. At that moment, Jisung bursts into tears.

"Jisungie what's going on? What's bothering you so much?" Jaemin asks and tries to calm the boy down. After a few minutes, Jisung has stopped crying and slightly pushes out of Jaemin's embrace, looking at his hyung.
"I-I'm..." he starts, but it's not easy to solve such a big secret.
"You are?" Jaemin asks, curious and concerned.
"Pregnant...", Jisung whispers and lowers his head. Jaemin of course understood the boy and is shocked.

Jaemin takes a step back and looks at the maknae in disbelief.
"Y-You're pregnant?" Jaemin asks again to be sure, but when he sees Jisung's slight nod, he's sure his ears weren't kidding him.
"Y-You? Jisung... How?" Jaemin asks in horror, getting louder. Jisung immediately feels bad. He thinks Jaemin is angry and disappointed and that scares him. But Jaemin is just shocked and also worried about his baby chick.

"Hey Jisung everything will be fine. We tell the others and then we can all help you. I'm not mad at you I was only shocked for a moment, but you absolutely have to tell us how this happened, understand?" says Jaemin and takes Jisung's hand, whereupon the younger one looks into Jaemin's eyes and nods slightly.
"Are you sure our hyungs won't hate me?" Jisung asks uncertainly and Jaemin immediately shakes his head.
"Never. They could never hate you. You're our baby and now you're having a baby...Wow that's amazing. But don't worry, we're always here for you," Jaemin assures him, which only slightly reassures him, but Jaemin is right. He needs to tell his other hyungs. They have the right to do so.

Before the two leave Jisung's room, Jisung takes his hyung by the hand. He gives him a smile and nods slightly, then they go into the living room, where Taeyong, Johnny, Haechan, Mark, Yuta, WinWin, Kun and Ten are already. The others are distributed in the dorm.
The boys don't all live in one dorm but are divided into three, but today they are all gathered together in the Dream Dorm. There is no specific reason for it. They just wanted to visit the Dream Line again, so Jisung also decided to tell them today since everyone is there.

"Hyungs, Jisung has to tell you something," says Jaemin into the room and everyone immediately looks at the two. Jisung suddenly gets really nervous and doesn't know how to start.
"Yes, what is it?" Yuta asks and looks at the boy curiously. The eyes of the others are all focused on Jisung.
"W-Well I haven't always felt so good in the last few days and I've thrown up every now and then," Jisung begins and everyone looks at him with concern.
"Are you alright Jisungie?" WinWin asks immediately.

"Yes I am, but I went to the doctor to be on the safe side and he told me something shocking," he continues.
"And that would be?" Mark asks a little impatiently.
"I-I... I'm pregnant," Jisung blurts out and immediately closes his eyes. He waits a few seconds but hears no screaming. Everything is quiet and that's why he slowly opens his eyes. He looks at his hyungs and sees different emotions in their eyes.
Fury. Fear. Grief. Concern. And shock.