Friendship Plus - ʲᵉⁿᵒ⚠️

REUPLOAD

Jisung went to a party of his close friend Jaemin. They decided to play 'rotate the bottle' and then it happened. Jeno had to choose one person to do '7 minutes in heaven'...

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Jisung is standing on the doorstep of his best friend Na Jaemin. The boy is having another house party while his parents are abroad because of work. Jisung wait until Jaemin finally opens the door, when the door opens, Jaemin isn't standing at the door.

"Hay you must be Jisung. We have heard a lot about you," says the boy. "I, um, yes, I am Jisung and you are?" He asks a little hesitantly. The boy laughs easily. "How rude of me. I'm Mark. I'm a good friend of Jaemin's," then he extends his hand to Jisung. Jisung accepts and then follows Mark into the house.

As soon as Jaemin sees Jisung, he screeches and falls on the younger man's neck. "He's drunk," says another boy Jisung doesn't know. "Ah, okay." Jisung simply says while the other one continues to stare at him.

"You have to be Jisung. Jaemin has already told us a lot about you. By the way, I'm Haechan and these are Jeno, Chenle and Renjun," says another boy who comes up to her. Renjun tries to detach Jaemin from Jisung and Jisung helps him, but Jaemin struggles and this time hangs around his waist.

"Yes, uh, I honestly don't know you at all and Jaemin never said anything about you either." "Yah Jaemin Hyung how can you?" Chenle then shouts. Then Jaemin finally lets go of Jisung, whereupon Jisung takes three steps back. "H-He never asked about you ..." Jaemin replies, a little tipsy.
"So what. We never asked about Jisung too", Chenle complains again.

Jisung don't know how to react. The situation is a bit uncomfortable for him because he don't know anyone and this Chenle guy obviously doesn't like him. "Nana, I think I'd better go. I don't know anyone here and they don't seem to want me here either, so-", but before he could walk out the door, Chenle screamed again.

"First ... who is Nana and second, we never said we didn't want you here. We just wanted to know that others would come." "Well, I'm Nana and I invited Jisung because otherwise he never gets out of his villa. He needs a bit of action in life," Jaemin finally says when he got a little more sober after the drama.

"Well, if that's the case, let's play 'spin the bottle' ," suggests Mark then and everyone agrees, only Jisung is a bit out of tune, but ultimately gives way. But he doesn’t miss the fact that Jeno hasn’t let him out of his sight since earlier.

A few laps go by, which ended with Jaemin and Renjun kissing, as well as Mark and Haechan, Chenle had to take off his top and Mark had to write a perversion message to one of his teachers, but now the bottle ends up at Jeno.

"Uhh~ I have the perfect duty for you," says Chenle, grinning. "You have to do '7 minutes in heaven' with a person of your choice, but all but Jaemin," he says, emphasizing the 'but'.
"Well then I'll just take ...", he thinks for a moment, but then his gaze stops on Jisung. "Jisung!"

"Huh, what?" Says the boy in disbelief. But then Jeno pulls him up and Chenle leads them into a storage room where there is only space for a shelf and a broom. Jeno pushes Jisung in and goes after. But before Chenle closes the door, he whispers something in Chenle's ear, whereupon Chenle only grins and nods, then he locks the outside.

Jisung is now all red in the face and doesn't know what to do. Jeno looks at the boy and bites his lower lip. He thinks about how to start without the boy giving him a slap. Jisung, on the other hand, thinks about how to ignore Jeno for 7 minutes, but then Jeno comes closer to him. He pushes back even further, but there is no more space.

Before Jisung can say anything, Jeno hungrily presses his lips against the younger one. Jisung doesn't kiss him back and Jeno doesn't like that at all. Jeno kisses Jisung even wilder and deeper. He even elicits a moan from the boy by playing his nipples through his shirt with his cold fingers. Jeno takes the opportunity and sticks his tongue into the younger man's mouth, whereupon the younger man groans again.

"Ngh ~!" Jeno is turned on by the moaning and is now working on the boy's shirt. He pulls it over his head and his right after. Jisung wants to defend himself, but when he then feels Jeno's wet lips on his neck, he becomes weak and moans even louder, whereupon he immediately slaps his hand over his mouth. Jeno grins and carries on. He gives the boy hickeys and also bites lightly into the milky white skin.

He keeps kissing down until he reaches the hard nipples. He licks the left one gently, whereupon the boy yells out a loud moan. Jeno can't get enough and therefore wraps his lips around Jisung's left nipple and lets his tongue circle around the nipple.

Jisung is now a moaning mess and has now run his hand, which was on his mouth before, into Jeno's hair. Jeno lets go of Jisung's nipple after a while and kisses Jisung's light stomach muscles while his hands open his pants and pull them down. He can already see Jisung's hard cock through the boxers, but Jeno is already hard too and would love to fuck the younger guy here and now in seventh heaven. But he has to hold back.

However, he decides to finger the boy and therefore sticks three fingers into Jisung's mouth. Jisung plays around them with his tongue and that makes Jeno even hornier for Jisung. When Jeno thinks it's enough, he slowly drives his index finger into Jisung's hole, whereupon the younger boy lets out a painful scream.

"D-Don't ... it hurts", says Jisung and tries to stop Jeno from going on, but Jeno knows that it is always like this the first time and just keeps going.
"The pain will go away," he whispers in the boy's ear, continuing to kiss his neck. As Jisung relaxes, he feels that a second finger is stuck into him.

"Ngh ~ ... Ugh ~", he groans louder. Now Jeno can't take it any longer when he hears the unbelievable sounds of the younger boy in his ears. He takes Jisung's free hand and places it on his hard dick. "Move it," he commands the boy in his deep voice that makes Jisung feel goose bumps.

Jisung moves his hand slowly at first, but when he hears Jeno's moaning in his ears, he spins faster and even lets his thumb play around the tip. Jeno now also sticks his third finger into Jisung. "Ahhh ~ ... it h-hurts... Jeno-Hyung ~", Jisung whines and the first tears well up in his eyes.

"I know, but ... ugh ~ ... it will pass ..." Jeno groans. Jeno gets faster and faster with his finger and also deeper. Even as far as he hits Jisung's prostate, which makes the boy cry out in pleasure.
"Ngh ~ so good ... ugh ~." Jeno grins in satisfaction and gets faster and deeper. Jisung also moves his hand faster.
After a few minutes they both come at the same time. They get dressed again. Jisung stares at the floor and can't believe what he's done. Jeno thought it was incredible and wants more.

"Hey Sungie ~. I have a suggestion", then he leans next to Jisung's ear and whispers, "Let's have sex as friends, so... friends with certain advantages." Jisung turns all red and before he can answer the door opens and Chenle stands there.

"Time is up!"

_______________________________________

Flashback

Jeno pushes Jisung in and follows. But before Chenle closes the door, he whispers something in Chenle's ear. "Leave us in for more than seven minutes." Chenle grins and nods to him.