Jealous Sun - ʰᵃᵉᶜʰᵃⁿ⚠️

Jisung "flirts" with Jeno. Haechan is a person, who don't share his belongings and that's why he get jealous easily. When Haechan sees Jisung and Jeno, he already is thinking about a perfect punishment."

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

Jisung has been talking to Jeno for half an hour and doesn't pay any attention to his boyfriend Haechan, even when he tried to hug him, the answer was only "Not now Haechan Hyung".

The others don't know anything about their relationship yet, even if one or the other suspects something, nobody says anything and gives them both time.

Actually, it's just Jisung who doesn't want to tell everyone yet because he still feels uncomfortable and Haechan accepts it as long as he has his Sungie baby, but now he's already upset that Jeno approaches his friend like that. Jeno hugs Jisung from behind while they talk to Jaemin and Renjun. Everyone knows Jeno has a "crush" on Jisung, but Haechan doesn't care. Jisung is his boyfriend and nobody should touch him.

Suddenly Jeno goes with his lips to Jisung's neck and whispers something in his ear, while the tips of his lips touch Jisung's neck. Haechan is boiling with rage and when Jisung blushes after what Jeno whispered to him, Haechan has had enough and now has to punish his friend for it.

Haechan walks up to Jisung with quick steps and pulls him away from Jeno. "Mark hyung, Jisung and I are going back to the dorm, we have to talk about something and do it now." Then he gives Jisung a serious look. Jisung swallows and is a little scared.

"Okay, we'll be back in about four hours," says Mark as if suspecting something. "Take your time," replies Haechan and just grins. Then he pulls Jisung out of the room and brings him back to the dorm.

_______________________________________

In the dorm, Haechan, who still has Jisung firmly under control, walks straight to his and Sungie's room. When he immediately locked the door behind him again, he throws the boy on the bed.

"H-Hyung what's the point?" Haechan gets even angrier. He hates it when his Sungie calls him "Hyung".
"My name is Haechanie or Hyuckie for you. Jisung we have been dating for four months now, you should finally know that," he says angrily.
"But I'm used to it, because otherwise I alway-"

"Yes, that's exactly the problem. I want everyone to know that we are together. That you are my sungie and only mine." Then Haechan runs menacingly towards Jisung. Jisung gets a little scared and keeps walking back until his back hits the beginning of the bed.

"You flirted with Jeno." "W-What? No, I would never do that," Jisung defends himself immediately. "He hugged you, his lips touched your neck and you blushed when he whispered in your ear," begins Haechan. "He has fou-", but before Jisung could say anything, he is interrupted by hungry lips.

The kiss gets rougher and deeper. Jisung kisses back, of course, if a little hesitantly. The two have never been more intimate than kissing and cuddling, but now Jisung believes Haechan has reached his limit.

"Don't even try to get out of here. You will get your first and hopefully last punishment today," Haechan whisper in Jisung's ear. Then Haechan puts his lips on Jisung's again, but this time with a lot more lust.

Haechan feels how he is getting more and more excited about the boy and rubs his crotch against Jisung's, while Jisung escapes a moan. Whereupon Haechan slides his tongue into Jisung's mouth and faces a fight that Haechan wins, of course.

Haechan continues to grind against Jisung's crotch and now feels Jisung getting hard. Which gives him confirmation that Jisund is ready. Haechan kisses him on the neck down to his waistband. Haechan opens the pants and strip them down.

Now he looks at the hard cock in the boxer and sees how Precum has moistened Jisung's boxer. Jisung is embarrassed and wants to hide his crotch, but Haechan is faster and licks the clothed cock.

"Ugh ~ Hyung ~", Jisung groans immediately. Haechan is getting more impatient. He pulls the boxers down and immediately puts the cock in his mouth.

"Ugh ~ ... Fuck ~, I'm c-cumming ~", Jisung groans after a while, while Haechan bounced down the whole time. But when Jisung said that, he immediately moved away. Jisung whined.

"Punishment, darling," he just says and then gets up. Jisung watches where Haechan is walking, when he comes back he has a cockring and a vibrator. The boy immediately opens his eyes and is digging  back when Haechan sits down in front of him. But Haechan pulls the boy back by the legs and buckles the cockring around. "H-Hyung ... No don't", Jisung howls, because he is really scared now. He didn't even know that Haechan could be like that.

"You better don't mess with me honey ~", says Haechan and sends Jisung an air kiss. Then he smears the vibrator with lube and positions it in front of Jisung's hole. The boy has never had sex and should now have the vibrator plugged in immediately. Jisung is very scared.

When Haechan switches on the vibrator and slowly pushes it into Jisung, the boy immediately screams. "N-No ... hyung ... it hurts", Jisung screams and tries to hide away from him, but Haechan is stronger. "The pain goes away soon ...", then Haechan pushes the vibrator in faster and faster and switches the vibration to the highest frequency.

Jisung moans very loudly and howls that he always wants to come, but Haechan let the boy suffer for another half an hour.

"H-Hyung ... please ...." Jisung is finished and can no longer. Haechan finally gives in, because his cock is now dripping a lot of precum. He takes off the cock ring and it's filled with lots of precum. He pulls out the vibrator and Jisung sighs in relief. But it did not last long before Haechan positioned himself in front of Jisung.

"Sungie baby ~ you are mine and only mine. I love you so much and don't want to share you. With no one," then he pushes himself into the boy.
"Ugh ~ ... fuck you're still damn tight," moans Haechan.
"Ngh ~ Hyungie ~ ...", Jisung groans now. "Call me Haechanie or Hyuckie and always do", Haechan speaks seriously when he meets Jisung's prostate and stabs it over and over again. 

"UHH ~ yes Hyuckie," yells Jisung.

The two of them fucked a good hour and a half until the two come for the third time and both are out of breath. Haechan lies down next to Jisung and takes him tightly in his arms.

"I love you Sungie ~."

"I also love you Haechanie ~."

Then both of them fall asleep with a smile.

What the two did not notice is that the others came back 15 minutes ago and had exactly noticed the last 15 minutes of sex between the two. "I told you guys", Jeno said proudly.

______________________________________

Flashback

(In the trainings room)

Jeno goes to Jisungs ear, to whisper something to him.
"I know about you and Haechan. You are really cute together. Don't be afraid to tell everyone. We will all support you both. Because we love you as brothers."
Jisung then got embarrassed and turned red.