Dad - ᵐᵃʳᵏ🌸

Mark hasn't contacted Jisung in days since he's been so busy. But Jisung misses his dad a lot and cries a lot because of it...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Jisung has been down for days. His members can't cheer him up with anything anymore. They try to persuade him to play video games, but he just turned them down. He is also no longer present at the film evenings. They just don't know what's going on with their maknae and he doesn't want to say anything either. But Jisung has his reason for being so down.
He misses his dad so much. He hasn't seen him in weeks and how would you feel if you haven't seen your favorite person in several weeks even though he was with you every day before?

Exactly... terrible.
And that's how Jisung does feel. He misses Mark so much he hasn't even slipped into little headspace for a few days and dad is no good for someone with little space.
Little space is there for the person to get rid of their stress and worries. Simply being able to live a carefree life again and be a child again. Because as the saying goes... You should always keep the child in you.

Jisung just lies in his bed and stares at the ceiling, but today he has training again. He doesn't know how to feel about it. There he will definitely see Mark again, but will he be happy? After all, Mark didn't feel it was important to visit the boy or just give him a quick call. He didn't ask if Jisung has slipped today, which he used to do every day.
Of course, Jisung understands that Mark is very busy, but a short message only needs 10 seconds, as if the older man doesn't have time for it anymore.

"Jisung are you coming? We have to go," says Haechan and peeks into the small room. Jisung has closed his curtains for days and nobody is allowed to open them.
"Do I have to come with you today? I'm not doing so well," says Jisung, and that's not lied, after all it's all affecting Jisung's health.
"I'm sorry Jisung, but you've been missing the last two times. Mark will be there too," says Haechan, walking to his dongsaeng.

Jisung doesn't know how to react to his dad's name. Before he would have jumped in the air and been the first in the car, but now all he wants to do is cry when he hears the name.
"I don't want to," Jisung says softly, but Haechan didn't hear that.
"Come on now," he says and pulls the younger boy onto his legs. Jisubg sighs heavily and then gets ready.
"Will the other hyungs be there too?" Jisung asks, hoping Haechan will say no, but today doesn't seem to be Jisung's day.

"Yes, 127 hyungs are there. They wanted to help us with our new choreography," says Haechan. But Jisung doesn't want to see his hyungs today.
"There you are at last. Let's go, otherwise we'll be too late," calls Jeno when he finally sees the two coming out of Jisung's room. Then the three run to their van, where Renjun, Jaemin and Chenle are already waiting.
"Jisung is everything alright?" Jaemin asks as he sees the boy's printed expression.

But he just nods and then sits down. Of course Jaemin knows that something is wrong, but he can't help him.
Mark and Taeyong are the main caregivers and only they can help the boy now.
If you're wondering why Jisung doesn't just go to Taeyong, his mom, that's because Jisung is more of a daddy's child. It's not that he doesn't need Taeyong, but he hasn't seen Mark in weeks and it hurts him.

As soon as the six boys enter the dance studio, an overjoyed mother comes running and takes her baby in her arms.
"My baby boy, how are you? I haven't heard from you for days," says Taeyong, hugging Jisung.
"I'm fine hyung," says Jisung, smiling faintly at his hyung. Of course, he immediately notices what's going on and takes the boy aside to talk to him alone.
"What's wrong baby? Something's bothering you," says Taeyong, taking Jisung's hands in his.

Jisung would like to start crying, but he doesn't want to start a scene.
"I-I...", but Jisung can't get a word out.
"Hey baby everything is fine. Mummy is here now ok? So tell me baby what's up?" Taeyong asks again.
"I-I... I miss dad," Jisung finally breaks out and the tears are already coming. Jisung is no longer in adult headspace, but he hasn't completely slipped out either. He's still fighting it.
"Hey all good. Look, dad is standing in front of uncle Johnny and uncle Jaehyun. You can go to him anytime," Taeyong assures his baby.

"B-But daddy doesn't want me," Jisung says, burying his face in Taeyong's shoulder.
"That's not true. Dad is always there for you," says Taeyong, wrapping his arms protectively around his baby.
"Then why was he gone for weeks? He didn't even call me, like you mom," says Jisung and continues to fight it.
"Really? I'll talk to dad, okay? But you have to answer a question for me baby," Taeyong says and Jisung looks at him with wet puppy eyes.
"How long has it been since you last slipped?" Taeyong asks.

"4 days," Jisung says softly, but Taeyong heard it and was a little hurt. He doesn't know about his babies' problems and feels guilty about it, but he's also angry at Mark at the same time. What kind of father leaves his child alone for days without even calling him?
"Baby please listen to me, please try slipping now, okay? I'll talk to dad," says Taeyong, setting Jisung on the ground while the boy just nods.
"Haechan, Jaemin, can you take care of our baby for a moment?" he asks them both.
Who, of course, immediately nod and run to their dongsaeng, who immediately starts giggling.

Taeyong smiles briefly, but then angrily approaches the only person responsible for his baby's sadness.
"Yah Mark Lee," he yells, and the boy immediately looks at him in confusion. Johnny and Jaehyun are confused too, but see the angry eyes and give the boy some space.
"How can you neglect your kid like that, huh?" Taeyong asks angrily, pointing at Jisung, who luckily is a baby now and is playing with Haechan and Jaemin.

"Jisung hasn't slipped in days and it was your fault. You haven't contacted him in weeks. He misses his dad. You know what kind of daddy child that boy is. It's your fault that he's been feeling so bad the last few days," Taeyong shouts angrily and Mark immediately understands what's going on. He didn't even realize how he neglected his baby.
"I-I'm sorry hyung," says Mark guilty.
"You don't have to apologize to me," says Taeyong, just pointing at Jisung.

The younger understands immediately and goes to his baby.
"Hey Baby," says Mark, sitting next to Jisung, who slides over to Haechan. That hurts Mark, of course, but he understands it too.
"Listen baby, daddy's sorry. I've been so busy that daddy just forgot about the time, but daddy will make it up to you, okay?" says Mark enthusiastically.
"How?" Jisung asks quietly and looks hopefully at his dad.
"How about... Ice Cream?" asks Mark, knowing of course how much his baby loves ice cream.

"Yaah! Daddy two?" Jisung asks and Mark takes his baby on his lap.
"Yes, daddy eats an ice cream too," he says, smiling happily at his baby.
"How 'bout Mommy and Nana and Haechanie?" Jisung asks happily and cuddles up to his dad.
"They can come too. Everyone can come if you want," says Mark.
Jisung smiles happily and not there.
"I missed you Daddy," says Jisung, closing his eyes.
"Me too Baby Sungie," says Mark, letting his baby sleep on top of him while the others cancel practice and wait to go out for ice cream together.