My boy - ʲᵉⁿᵒ⚠️

Jeno wants to see the boy again and therefore asks Jaemin for the number. Then he invites Jisung over and it will be a hot night ...  (Part2)

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

"We can continue where we left off weeks ago"

Jisung immediately froze in his spot and stare at Jenos hand, which was holding his. He was shocked and happy at the same time. He doesn't know how to interpret his feelings. While Jisung is absorbed in his thoughts, Jeno gets closer and closer to Jisung. He now takes the younger man's face in his hand and turns his head so that they can both look into each other's eyes.

Jisung loses his gaze in Jeno's beautiful eyes. Jeno, on the other hand, just stares at the younger man's plump lips. He moves closer and closer with his face until their lips are almost touching.
"May I?" He breathes against Jisung's lips and looks up into the younger man's eyes. Jisung nods his head slightly and immediately the perfect lips are on his.

They move their lips slowly and rhythmically at first, but then the kiss becomes hotter and rougher. Jeno wanders his hands over Jisung's upper body and feels every muscle. Jisung's hands wander behind Jeno's neck and wrap around him to pull him even closer.

The kiss becomes more and more sloppy and wetter, suddenly Jisung has to moan when Jeno massages him in the thigh close to the crotch. Jeno uses this chance and let his tounge slide in Jisungs mouth.

The kiss gets even hotter and sloppier. Jeno alternately sucks on Jisung's tongue and lower lip. While Jisung only concentrates on keeping up with Jeno's pace. Then they finally break from each other and lean against each other on their foreheads. They breath loudly cause they really hardly got any air.

But Jeno doesn't give Jisung a long break when he pushes him down on the sofa and leans over him. Jeno looks briefly into Jisung's glassy eyes as he touches the boy's neck. He gives him love bites and hickeys. Always more and more. Jisung lies below him and makes soft tones.
"Agh ~ Jeno-ah", he groans softly and that turns Jeno on even more.

He slowly takes off the boy’s shirt underneath him and opens the belt of his trousers. His t-shirt and pants are already on the floor. Then he leans up and looks at his work. Jisung lies there, his gaze completely dazed and his milky skin now covered with beautiful marks. Jeno has only been able to imagine this sight in the last few days and now that he sees him like that, he can feel his cock pressing against the tight boxer.

Jisung is also turned on when he sees the almost naked Jeno above him. His hand wanders slowly to Jenos abs and he just has to drive it along. Jeno just grins.
"Do you like what you see?" He asks in a teasing tone. And Jisung can only nod with his head and continues to stare at the sexy body.

Then Jeno sits down on the couch and taps her crotch lightly.
"Work first, then pleasure," he says, and Jisung understands. Even if he's never done this before, he's seen enough videos to know what to do. He kneels on the floor in front of Jeno and then wants to pull the boxers down, but Jeno stops him.

"Only with your mouth", he orders him in a serious tone and the raspy voice makes Jisung feel goose bumps. He puts his hands behind his back and puts his mouth to the waistband of the boxers and then pulls them down. But he struggles a little and Jeno helps him.

When the boxer is down, Jeno's hard cock immediately jumps up and brushes Jisung's cheek, which makes him blush  easily. Then he gently wraps his lips around the tip and licks the slit.
"Argh ~ more", Jeno groans and puts his hand into Jisung's hair. Jisung puts more of Jeno's cock in his mouth and then slowly moves his head up and down. But that speed isn't enough for Jeno, so he takes over.

He pushes Jisung down and basically fucks his mouth by moving his hip up. Jisung has to gag a few times, but manages, but then the thrusts get sloppy and Jeno's legs tremble slightly. Jisung can guess what will happen and wants to move away, but Jeno has other plans. He thrust into Jisung's mouth twice more and then cums down Jisung's throat.

Jisung has no choice but to swallow everything. When he then breaks from Jeno, he looks at him with glassy eyes. "Sorry babe but it was so good," Jeno apologizes and pulls the boy onto his lap. "For that you can now ride me and set the pace, okay?" He asks, as a reparation.
Jisung agrees and nods.

Jeno starts kissing Jisung again and then moves his hands down Jisung's body to the boxer to strip them off.
"Dry or prep?" Asks Jeno as he pulls off Jisung's lips.
"Dry. I need you now", Jisung answers eagerly and is already moving his ass against Jeno's cock, which has become hard again. Jeno smirked and positioned his cock at Jisung's entrance.

"It will hurt for a moment, but I'll give you time, "he says and kisses Jisung again. Then he slowly inserts the tip and Jisung immediately begins to squint.
"Argh ~ i-it hurts Nono," cries Jisung.
"I know, but the pain will pass," he assures Jisung and then kisses him again to distract him. After a few minutes Jeno's cock is completely in Jisung.

"Y-You can move as soon as you're ready," Jeno says. Jisung lays his head on Jeno's shoulder and then begins to circle his hips slightly. As soon as the pain turns into pleasure, he moves up and down.
"Ngh ~", Jisung and Jeno moan at the same time, "Argh ~ so good."
Jisung gets faster and faster after the time and Jeno can feel how he is about to come again, so he takes Jisung's cock in his hand and gives the boy a hand job.

Jisung is now a moaning mess because of this overstimulation. After a few minutes they both come with a loud moan. Jisung collapse on Jeno and Jeno breathes against Jisung's bare skin.
"We have to take a shower," says Jeno and Jisung nods, exhausted. And so they both go into the shower, clean themselves and then cuddle up in bed and fall asleep straight away.