knife play - ʳᵉⁿʲᵘⁿ ⚠️ (🥀)

It all started with a normal dance training...

Request by parkjisungsb

(This oneshot is not for people with a weak heart and it is very kinky, so if you can't stand knives then don't read this oneshot. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!)

⚠️⚠️⚠️🥀⚠️⚠️⚠️

Jisung and Renjun have an appointment to train today. Renjun asked for it himself as he feels he still needs training and Jisung is the best dancer he knows. Of course Jisung was flattered by this, although he thinks Renjun doesn't need extra practice sessions, but Jisung can't let his hyung down.

So the two meet at 6 p.m. in the SM Building. Jisung was unsure about the time at first, but Renjun insisted. While Jisung is waiting for his hyung in the dance room, Renjun still has a few things to do. But he hurries because he doesn't want to keep the boy waiting too long. When he finally arrived, Jisung got up in a flash and ran to his hyung.

"Should I take off the bag?", the younger one asks his hyung and Renjun has to smile slightly.
"No, that's fine. Turn on the music," says Renjun and Jisung rushes to the music box and connects his mobile phone. He then chooses the song 'Beatbox' and gets ready to practice with Renjun. The two have a great time. Jisung helps Renjun to be more precise with his steps and improves a few stances, but overall Jisung is very happy with his hyung.

"I don't know why you wanted extra lessons. You're already very good," Jisung says and Renjun blushes slightly. "You're right. I probably could have saved myself those hours, but then neither of us would be here now," says Renjun, going to his bag.
"Why here? Hyung, if you want to spend time alone with me, all you have to do is say so. We could have spent time together in the dorm," says Jisung.

"Yeah, but then we wouldn't be alone," says Renjun, who has meanwhile knelt down to his bag and is looking for something.
"Why alone? We could have gone into your room or mine," Jisung says confused and doesn't know exactly what Renjun means. "Then Jeno or Jaemin could have heard you," Renjun says, holding an object that Jisung can't see since Renjun's back is still to the boy.

"Heard me?" Jisung was confused and looked questioningly at the ground. He was a little confused by Renjun's words and when he looks up at his hyung again, his blood runs cold. Jisung saw Renjun standing there menacingly with a knife in his hands. Waving it lightly on his index finger, Jisung was both impressed by his hyung's skill with a knife and mostly scared as Renjun was already looking at him in a very menacing way.

"H-Hyung what are you up to?" Jisung asks while slowly walking backwards while Renjun approaches him with the knife. "You know... I have a little liking during the act of love..." Renjun explains, but Jisung was confused and fear raised in him when he touched the wall and Renjun was only two steps away from him.
"This preference is called 'knife play'... I'll explain it to you... It's a part of BDSM sometimes... You can call it a kink or whatever you want. Anyways, while the more dominant partner scares the submissive partner, adrenaline rises in both of them. It makes the sex more intense and more fun," Renjun explains, and Jisung understands where Renjun is getting at, but he doesn't know if he likes it or not.

"H-Hyung... you don't need a knife... We can have good sex without a knife too... right?" Jisung asks scared. Jisung thinks his hyung will hurt him, but that's not Renjun's intensity at all. Renjun just wants to scare Jisung. He wants Jisung to be so full of adrenaline that the sex will be incredible.
You could almost say that Renjun is a psychopath, but it's just a 'normal' kink. Some just like harder stuff.
And Renjun doesn't want to hurt his baby. He never could. He would never forgive himself if his baby hurt himself while he was there. It doesn't matter if it's his fault or not. Renjun is very fond of the maknae. He just wants to spice up the sex a bit.

"Don't worry Jisungie, I don't want to hurt you. I'm just trying to intimidate you. Believe me, you'll love it," Renjun promises the younger boy, but Jisung doesn't really know. He knows he can trust his hyung, but having sex with a knife right in front of his nose is a bit scary.

"Oh and one more thing...," Renjun whispers in the boy's ear. "...today I'm the bottom," says Renjun and then pushes the boy to the ground. Renjun runs the knife down just millimeters from Jisung's body to Jisung's waistband. He then stops right in front of Jisung's cock and Jisung catches his breath. Renjun gives him a quick look and then carefully cuts open the pants. Jisung doesn't move an inch so his hyung won't accidentally hurt him.

When Jisung's pants are finally undone, the older one looks down at them and then looks at Jisung with a big smile. "See... it makes you hard," says Renjun, and indeed, Jisung's cock is hard as a rock. But that's more because Renjun is so close to him and he's very sensitive. Then Renjun carefully lays the knife on Jisung's bare thigh and Jisung feels the cold blade on his leg and draws in a sharp breath.

Turned on by the fear in Jisung's eyes, Renjun can hardly contain himself, so he immediately gets to work on Jisung's cock. He licks over the still clothed cock and Jisung tilts his head back and stifles a few moans. When Renjun then has a slightly salty taste on his tongue, he pulls off Jisung's panties and a rock-hard dick jumps out at him.

"So good..." says Renjun, licking over Jisung's tip. Jisung puts his hand in front of his mouth and suppresses every moan. He's afraid that one of the staff might overhear him. Renjun doesn't think twice and takes Jisung's cock all the way in his mouth. Jisung was surprised and immediately grabbed Renjun's hair. Renjun moves his head all by himself and Jisung enjoys the warmth wrapped around his dick. After a few minutes, Jisung slightly pushes his hyung away, but Renjun doesn't move.

"H-hyung please...I will come soon." But Renjun keeps going. Jisung knows that if he comes now, he will be even more sensitive afterwards. "H-Hyung... please," Jisung begs, but Renjun doesn't stop. He even gets faster. So that Jisung doesn't fight back, he takes the knife in his hand and Jisung immediately sits still and just lets his hyung do it. It doesn't take two minutes before Jisung comes into Renjun's mouth moaning loud and Renjun swallows it all.

While Jisung is breathing heavily and recovering from the release, Renjun strips naked and takes some of the leftover cum and uses it as lube.
"Now be a good boy..." Renjun says and slowly sits on Jisung's cock. Jisung wanted to take it slow, but Renjun suddenly slides all the way down onto Jisung's lap and takes Jisung's cock all the way in. Jisung was shocked, but Renjun had prepared beforehand.

"H-Hyung... slow down..." but Renjun didn't want to slow down. He carefully puts the knife on Jisung's chest again to intimidate the boy, which of course worked. Jisung has always been the submissive partner of sex, and Renjun knew he could only try that kink on Jisung. And he doesn't regret a second of it. Renjun first thought Jisung was going to run away, but it made the boy hard. Also, Renjun never intended to hurt the boy.

After a few minutes, Jisung came into Renjun and Renjun squirted all over Jisung's shirt, but luckily Renjun had thought of everything. He was very organized... fortunately.
"Wow... Hyung. I didn't know you were into stuff like that," Jisung said as he rested his head on Renjun's lap. Of course, both were already clean and dressed again.
"I honestly didn't know either. I just read about it and wanted to try it," says Renjun. Then there was a brief, comfortable silence.

"Hyung?" Jisung broke the silence. "Hmm..", Renjun answered tiredly. "Next time, can we skip the knife and just have normal sex?" Jisung asked with wide innocent eyes and Renjun laughed slightly.
"Of course baby... Today was just a one-time thing, unless you want to do it again sometime," Renjun said, stroking Jisung's hair.
"I don't think so...", Jisung replies and then they both laugh.

.

.

.

First of all I have no idea about this kink or any kinks at all or BDSM. I read about it just because of this request.
So there may be something wrong.

~chichi