Jealousy - ʲᵃᵉᵐⁱⁿ⚠️

Jaemin and Jisung have been a happy couple for four months, but the others don't know about their relationship.
Jisung never really had friends, so he tries to socialize with the other members, but Jaemin becomes jealous and possessive. Jaemin wants to show everyone who Jisung belongs to.

Requested by aeriaespa_

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

"Jisungie can we cuddle today?" Jaemin asks his cute boyfriend, but he shakes his head slightly.
"Sorry Nana, I have an appointment with Jaehyun Hyung today," says Jisung, getting ready for the meeting.
"Again? Since you shot this episode for awsaz, you two have been out and been together a lot. I would also like to spend time with my baby boy again," says Jaemin, a little hurt.

"I'm sorry Nana. I'll be home early tonight so we can cuddle together all evening," Jisung promises his boyfriend and kisses him lightly on the lips. This calms Jaemin a little, but he still wishes Jisung would stay with him.
"Jisung-ah, you have a visitor!" calls one of the Dream members from the living room. "That will be Jaehyun Hyung. I have to go. Bye Nana," then the boy runs out of the room and greets Jaehyun at the door with a big hug. Jaemin sees this of course and feels a pang in his chest. He hasn't been hugged by his boyfriend like that in a long time.

"Bye Hyungs. I'm going out with Jaehyun," Jisung says, and then the two leave the dorm. Jaemin is a bit hurt but just sits down on the couch with Mark, Haechan and Chenle.
"Do you think something is going on between the two?" Chenle asks curiously. Jaemin's attention is immediately focused on Chenle.
"I don't think so. Jaehyun just speak about Taeyong and Doyoung all day long," says Mark, looking over at his boyfriend.

"But the two have been out together a lot lately," says Haechan, snuggling closer to Mark. "I don't know. They might just have become good friends," says Mark, noticing Jaemin's expression.
"Nana, is everything alright?" Mark asks and Jaemin's attention is immediately back on the three of them.
"Um, everything's fine. I'm going to see Jeno and Renjun," says Jaemin and then disappears from the living room. He leaves behind three confused boys who only look at each other confused.

Jaemin walks down the hall to his best friends' room.
"Nono...? Renjunie...?" he asks softly into the room. He opens the door and sees his friends sitting on the bed.
"Nana? What are you doing here? I thought you wanted to spend the whole day with Jisung today," Jeno remarks. This causes Jaemin's mood to drop again. He sits down with them and Renjun hugs him.

"He's with Jaehyun Hyung again," he says quietly. Jeno and Renjun are the only ones who know about Jaemin and Jisung's relationship. Actually, the two of them also made sure that things got that far between the two. They recognized that between the two there's a certain chemistry, they saw love and they knew what to do.
Even back then, Jaemin had a certain place in his heart for the younger boy, but Jisung realized it a few years later, and with the help of Renjun and Jeno, they managed to confess their love.

Now Jisung and Jaemin always go to the two if there are problems or complications in their relationship.
"They seem to be getting closer," Jeno says, after which he gets a smack from Renjun and glances at Jaemin. Jeno immediately understands what his boyfriend means and tries to calm Jaemin down.
"They're just friends. The two of them have nothing in common and besides, Jaehyun is head over heels in love with Taeyong and Doyoung," says Jeno, smiling at his friend.

"Maybe you're right and they're really just friends. But I'd also like to have my Sungie for myself again," says Jaemin.
"We have training with the other members tomorrow so you can be with him the whole time and he can't escape you," says Renjun and Jaemin's mood is a little better immediately.
"Thanks guys. You guys are the best," shouts Jaemin. Then the three spend another nice afternoon together until Haechan calls out from the living room that Jisung is back.

Jaemin immediately jumps up and welcomes his baby. Before anyone could say anything, Jaemin drags his boyfriend into their room and they then cuddle together for the entire evening and fall asleep happily. The next morning, Mark throws them both out of bed.
"Get up! We have practice in a few minutes," calls Mark and the couple immediately gets up to get ready.

After the Dream Members had breakfast together, they went to the vans and then drove to the entertainment. The whole time, Jaemin was right next to Jisung, holding the boy's hand. Jisung doesn't have a problem with that, but he had to hide it from the others. He's not ready to tell everyone yet.

When the Dreamies go into the studio, he also immediately lets go of Jaemin's hand, which hurts Jaemin a bit, but he understands. Nevertheless, Jaemin stays with Jisung the whole time.
"So let's get started," says Taeyong, and everyone stands up and practices their dance. They practice for three hours until Taeyong calls for a break.

Of course, Jaemin wanted to go to Jisung right away, but the younger one is standing with Sungchan and Shotaro. The three seem to be laughing and having fun a lot, which Jaemin doesn't like at all. He feels a fire igniting inside him that he doesn't know how to control. Also during the rest of the training, Jaemin observes how Jisung only spends time with Jaehyun or other members. Jisung didn't even notice Jaemin or even glance at him.

Jaemin is getting more and more angry about it. After training, Jaemin wants to go to Jisung immediately, but he goes to Chenle and sits next to Chenle in the van. Jaemin doesn't know what to do. It's almost as if Jisung no longer pays attention to him.
In the dorm, Jaemin only wants to see Jisung, but Jisung doesn't let his boyfriend get to him there either. Jisung sits on the couch and just stares at his phone.

Jeno and Renjun notice and go to Jaemin. "What's wrong with him?" Jeno asks, but Jaemin doesn't know the answer to the question.
"Maybe it's time you show your boy who he belongs to," Renjun says quietly in Jaemin's ear and winks at him.
Jaemin had never thought of having sex with Jisung before. He always said that they are still too young and have been in a relationship for too short a time, but Jaemin is just bubbling with jealousy that he accepts the offer.

He menacingly approaches Jisung and takes his hand, without Jisung being able to say a word, he pulls the younger into her room and locks the door.
"Nana, what was that about?" Jisung asks, but before he can leave, Jaemin put him onto the bed and climbs over him.
"You ignored me all day today. Been very touchy with Jaehyun and even spent more time with Sungchan and Shotaro than with me. I can't stand it. You're my boyfriend. Mine all by myself. I just want to have my baby," says Jaemin, then attacks the boy's neck.

Jisung first wanted to push Jaemin away and talk to him, but when Jaemin grabs the boy's shaft and hits Jisung's sweet spot in the neck, the boy becomes all weak and hard.
"Oh such a naughty boy," Jaemin whispers in Jisung's ear and then kisses Jisung's lips. The kiss keeps getting hotter and deeper. Jisung wraps his arms around Jaemin's neck and pulls the older boy closer. Jaemin slowly undresses himself and Jisung and then kisses the boy down the stomach.

"Ngh~", Jisung moans softly when Jaemin has reached the boy's shaft. Jaemin keeps going until he slowly licks Jisung's tip. "You are tasty Baby~", says Jaemin and then takes the dick all the way into his mouth.
"Ahh~", Jisung moans even more this time. Jaemin pumps his head up and down even faster and faster.
"H-Hyung... I'm com-!", but before Jisung could say it, he cums in Jaemin's mouth, who swallows it all.

Jaemin comes up and kisses the boy on the mouth. Jisung taste his own cum, but he doesn't mind. The two kiss around for a while and Jaemin gives his boyfriend a few more hickeys, but nothing more happens. The two cuddle a bit and then fall asleep. The next morning they wake up to giggles.

"Hush you're too loud," says a voice. Jaemin is the first to open his eyes and notice his Dream Members. Then Jisung slowly opens his eyes, but when he realizes the situation, he hides under the blanket again.
"So you and Jisung," Haechan asks with a grin on his face. Jaemin looks at his shy boyfriend and then just nods. The others immediately start chattering and screaming and of course they are happy. Jaemin glances to Renjun, who then acts immediately, shoving the others out of the room so the couple can be alone.

"I love you Jisung," Jaemin whispers into Jisung's neck and hugs him.
"I love you too Nana!"