Happy Birthday - ⁿᶜᵗ 💚

After a long day he just wants to rest, but what if a party comes along that makes him cry ...

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Jisung was very exhausted from that day. In the morning he had to go to the studio early to record for the new NCT Dream album 'Hello Future', then he had a short photoshoot and then there was a private dance lesson. Which he doesn't really need, but his manager insisted.

Jisung was so exhausted and tired from the day and that he made some mistakes while dancing wasn't that good. His dance teacher was in a not so good mood and the reaction to Jisung's mistake was accordingly. Jisung just wanted to go home, take a quick cold shower and then go to sleep.

He has to drive back and forth from the whole thing, as well as recover from the pain and screams of his dance teacher. When Jisung was finally at the door of his dorm, he opened the door limp and was greeted by a joyful chenle.
"Hey Sungie, come on. The others and I have a little surprise for ourselves," said Chenle enthusiastically and wanted to drag his friend into the living room, but Jisung was too tired and just wanted to sleep.

"I'm sorry, Chenle, but I'm very tired and just want to sleep. Another time, okay?" He asks, hoping for understanding from his best friend, who just looked at him pleadingly.
"Oh, come on Jisungie. You can sleep later. Please ..", says Chenle and shows Jisung his best aegyo. Jisung really couldn't. Everything hurt him, but he couldn't see Chenle crying, so he nods.

"Okay, but only for a moment," he said and Chenle nodded quickly and then pulled the younger guy into the living room. When Jisung entered the room with Chenle, he was surprised by all of his other hyungs. Jisung was so frightened that he almost fell to the ground.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JISUNGIE!" They all yelled at the same time and Chenle had to laugh slightly at Jisung's reaction.

But Jisung couldn't be laughed at at all. He had already thought that everyone had forgotten his birthday. After all, his manager was just chasing him around the whole time and his dance teacher was yelling at him. He also thought that his hyungs had forgotten him because they hadn't called in all day, but they were all here and planned this surprise.

Jisung also feels so bad for thinking this about his hyungs. Now he could no longer hold back his emotions and his pain. The tears formed in Jisung's eyes as he looked at the others in shock. The others noticed Jisung's tears and immediately worried. Taeyong immediately jumped into mother mode and ran to the boy to hug him.
"Baby what's going on?" He asks while trying to calm the boy down. Jisung has to take a few hard breaths in and out before he could say anything.

"I-I thought... you forgot," he and she say on the floor.
"Oh baby, how did you come up with it? We could never forget you," says Mark, hugging Jisung too.
"You didn't get in touch with me the whole day and when I called you because I needed your help, you weren't available," says Jisung softly, but audibly for everyone.

"We were busy with the surprise, but tell me why did you need our help?" Yuta asks concerned. Now they all felt guilty for not being there for their Maknae, even though he apparently needed them urgently. "N-Not that important ... Let's have cake," Jisung tried to distract. He didn't want to burden her with my problems now after what they did for him.
"Jisung please tell us what happened," said Jaehyun in a serious voice.

Jisung hated it when they used that voice. It scares him and he always gives in.
"It's just ... Manager Hyung and Dance Sunbaenim were very strict with me today," he says, but leaves out the screaming and hurtful words.
"Sungie baby, what did they say to you?" Asks Jaemin, who knows Jisung best. He knows when Jisung is hiding something or when he's lying. He noticed Jisung's posture and was worried.

"W-What do you mean?" Asks Jisung. He doesn't want to spoil the mood. He'll just go to sleep and rest. His body is weak and his energy is leaving him more and more every second.
"Jisung I know you. You are hiding something. Please tell Hyung what the two of them said to you."

Now all the members looked worriedly at the boy. Mark takes Jisung's hand and smiled confidently at him.
"T-They yelled at me a lot and forced me do to extra dance lessons. Hyung ... I'm so tired," then he fell into Mark's arms, exhausted. Jaemin ran to his baby and noticed that the boy had a low fever.
"I'll talk to Manager-nim. You take care of Jisungie," says Taeyong and then goes into his room to make a quiet phone call.

Mark and Jaemin take the boy to bed and carefully lay him down. Johnny and Yuta fetch Medezin and Doyoung cooks soup for the boy with Jeno's help. The others sit in the living room and just wait. Taeyong comes back for a few minutes and tells everyone what he has discussed with the Manager.
"Manager-nim apologized, but he will also apologize personally to Jisung. Jisung has also been given three days off so that he can relax."

The others are a bit calmer. They are still a little angry, but at least they are happy that Jisung can recover ...