What's wrong? - ⁿᶜᵗ💚

Jisung wakes up in a bad mood and disrespects his hyungs till they get mad and confront him...

Requested by Sarah9970531
(I am so sorry that it took me so long, but I really hope you get the notification to read your request. Again, I am really sorry!)

💚💚💚💚💚💚

Today is just is just not his day.
Everyone feels like that sometimes and today it is just the most terrible day for Jisung.
You probabaly would call it a bad start in the day or he just stood up on the wrong side of the bed, but it doesn't really matter to Jisung. He hates how he feels. He doesn't have an explanation for his feelings and the worst part is, that today will be an exhausting and busy day.

Today NCT is supposed to practice as a whole group and prepare themself for a special concert for NCTzen as a "thank you" gift for all those years of support and love. And two hours after the practice, which will be from 8 a.m. till 4 p.m., they have an interview, where they will announce their suprise to their fans.
Jisung was really excited for this upcoming concert because he loves spending time with all of his hyungs and finnaly get to see NCTzen wirh all his members.

But today is just a horrible day. While Jisung tried to get ready for practice, he tought about the reasons why he feel they way he feels.
Maybe he misses his family. The last time he saw them was one month ago, because he was so busy with NCT Dreams Tour.
Or maybe he was hurt somewhere, whithout noticing it, but after he looked over his whole body he did not find any spot, which could such a terrible feeling.

What if, he is just nervous about the Interview, because NCT won't be whole today. There is one member missing... Lucas.

He really misses his hyung. Lucas always was someone he could rely on, if he was sad or just wanted to get out to get something to eat.
But that also couldn't be the reason, because he saw Lucas hyung just yesterday, when he was joining the Dreamies for dinner.

If it is not about his family, himself or Lucas, then what is the problem wirh him?

He doesn't have enough time to think about it anymore, because Jaemin was already banging on the bathroom door.
"What!?", Jisung screamed angry and frustrated. He didn't mean to be so sassy and disrespectful, but everything just gets on his nerves.
"Yah, calm down. I just wanted to get you. The others are already waiting for you", Jaemin answered angrily back.
"Yeah, Yeah I'm coming, don't annoy me", Jisung answered without thinking.

He finished his morning routine and then got out of the bathroom and before he could even realise what's happening, he already felt the stinging feeling on his head.
"Did you just slap my head??", Jisung asked even more annoyed.
"Yes I did! Because you are such a brat!", Jaemin answered and then walked away without looking back.
Jisung watched his hyung leaving, while rubbing the spot his hyung just slapped him.

Deep down he understood that he deserved it, bevause he was really disrespectful, but he just couldn't supress the anger he felt towards Jaemin right now. He was so anfry that he could throw something through the room and still wouldn't be satisfied. Instead he just kept this anger inside and followed his hyung outside to the van.

"There you are, finally!", Mark said annoyed.
"It's not mimy fault. This brat was disrespectful and didn't hurry up", Jaemin said while pointing at Jisung and giving him a side eye.
"I don't care what happened. We are alredy to late, now hurry up", Mark said, before Jisung could say anything and it made Jisung even more mad.
Because Mark wouldn't even listened to Jisung. Mark just bluntly ignored him and only gave him an annoyed side eye, without giving Jisung the chance to defend himself.

And again Jisung kept his anger inside....

.

.

At the practice room, Jisung already saw all of his other hyungs, who were waiting impatiently.
"Finally you arrived", Johnny greated his Maknaes and hugged them one ny one. Only Jisung refused a hug and went to the side to out his backpack away. But he didn't missed the concerned faces of his older hyungs and the annoyed faces of the Dreamies. He doesn't even understand why his Team members are annoyed with him. They were only 5 minutes to late. It's no big deal...

"Yeah well, Jisung decided to took a few extra minutes in the bathroom", Jeno said, while walking toward Doyoung.
"Asshole", Jisung whispered under his breath.
"What was that?", Mark asked gettibg mad, but before the situation escalated, Taeyong stood up.
"Okay, we will start our pratice now", he said and turned the music on.

.

.

During practice no one said a word. The older hyungs watched their maknaes, but no one dared to say a.word, because they were scared they would start to fight each other.
Jisung just concentrated on his moves, but he did not pay attention to any of his members, which caused him to collide with Renjun.
"Yah, watch were you are going. Your spot is over their", Jisung said, whole making himslef bigger to scare Renjun, but we all know Renjun. Renjun isn't someone you should mess with that easily.

"Yah, who do you think you are talking to!", Renjun answered. But before Renjun could go any further Taeyong and Jonny pulled him away from Jisung.
"Huh, pathetic", Jisung said to himself, but the others heard him loud an clear.
"Park Jisung you better drop that attitude or you won't participate at the interview", Taeyong warnen him and Jisung immediately shut his mouth an md gulped.

Yes he was annoyed, but he still wanted to be a part of the interview and announce the special concert.
"You wouldn't", he said silently.
"Don't push it little boy", Taeyong wanred him again in his leader voice and this time Jisung knew it was serious, because Taeyong only used this voice if he was 1000% serious.
"I'm sorry hyung", Jisung immediately apologized and just tucked his anger inside of him... again.
Renjun was still angry, but just walked away.

The other members knew something was wrong with Jisung, but they only had one and a half hour left to preparebthemself for the interview, so the decided to talk to Jisung after the interview.
But Jisung wasn't feeling any better and the interview wasn't going great too...

.

.

To be continued!