Hate comments - ʸᵘᵗᵃʳᵒ 🥀

Jisung got really close with Yuta and Shotaro during Resonance era. Yuta showered the boy with attention and love. And Shotaro talked with Jisung a lot about random things.
But they both didn't noticed the problems, that the boy struggeled with.

Requested by Thebadwolf16

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Jisung is sitting in the Dream Dorm with Yuta and Shotaro. They have arranged to meet up again just to chat. They just love chatting to each other about other things besides idol life. It distracts the three from the present life. You notice how the pressure is increasing. As a newcomer, Shotaro has to prove himself at all times and mustn't make any mistakes.
Yuta hasn't been with his family for a long time and hardly has time to talk to them on the phone, so he misses them a lot.
And Jisung grew up surrounded by cameras from a young age and always had to be perfect.

He could never afford to make a mistake and always had to give 110%, but of course that's a burden for a boy his age. Jisung never had a childhood and doesn't know how to live a "normal" life. He never experienced what it's like to have his first big crush on a girl/boy. He doesn't know what it feels like to have friends of his own choice. He'll never know what it's like to go to a pyjama party. He never had time to learn how to ride a bike. His childhood consisted only of school, dancing, time pressure, stress and lack of sleep. Not a great childhood. All the little things normal peolpe took for granted he didn't have.

He always did everything for his fans to be happy and say something nice, but instead the fans are always unhappy with Jisung. The boy kept hearing fans say that NCT would be better off without him and that he should finally leave NCT. Some even wish him dead. Jisung can't understand why the fans are like this, after all Jisung isn't bad, is it?

"Hyungie am I good?" Jisung suddenly asks the actually funny group. Immediately, Yuta and Shotaro stop and stare at the poor boy.
"What do you mean Jisungie?" Yuta asks worriedly and takes the younger man's hand.
"I mean, am I good enough for the team? Am I making too many mistakes or am I lacking in talent? Am I too fat or am I not good looking enough?" Jisung asks, almost distraught.

Shocked by the boy's sudden change of emotion, Shotaro looks at Yuta helplessly. "Hey Jisung, what's this about? You know very well that you are everything for the team. You could never be not enough. Your fans, your parents and we, your hyungs, love you just the way you are," says Yuta, trying the boy cheer up.
"Tell me Jisung, where did you suddenly get those thoughts from?" asks Shotaro, who is well acquainted with this feeling. "Oh, I guess I'm just too deep in my thoughts," Jisung quickly distracts from the topic and then stands up.
"I'll go to bed now and get some sleep," he says and then goes to his room after saying goodbye. Yuta and Shotaro are a bit suspicious and don't quite believe the whole thing, so Yuta takes the only option he can think of spontaneously.

"Hello Yuta? What's up?"
"Taeyong, it's about Jisung, he's acting weird," Yuta explains to the leader, who immediately switches to mom mode and wants to know what happened. Yuta explains to him exactly what has just happened. After he finishes, Yuta hears an 'Oh no!'.
"What's going on?" Yuta asks a little worried, whereupon Shotaro jumps up from his seat.
"Jisung has been reading hate comments I'm sure about it. You have to stop him from doing anything stupid. I'll get the rest of the group together and we'll take care of it, but until then you and Shotaro have to stop him from doing any stupid ideas, Got it?" Taeyong asks, to which Yuta of course responded with a 'Yes!' answers.

He then hangs up and looks worriedly at Shotaro.
"We have to stop him," says Yuta and Shotaro is now even more worried. The two immediately run to the boy's bedroom, but the door is locked.
"Jisung, please open the door," Shotaro calls and knocks on the door.
"Hyungs just want to talk to you," says Yuta and really hopes that Jisumg opens the door, but nothing happens.

"Do the Dreamies have a spare key or something?" Yuta asks. Shotaro is often in the Dream Dorm and therefore knows a bit about it. "Wait a minute. I'll be right away," says Shotaro and then disappears.
"Jisung, please listen to me. No matter what you're up to, don't do it. Hyungs don't like it when you hurt yourself. We're here for you and we want to help you. Do you hear me?" Yuta tries to talk into the boy's conscience, but nothing happens.

Luckily, Shotaro comes running with a key and they unlock the door just in time. They see Jisung sitting on the edge of the bed and crying very hard. He's already got a couple cuts on his wrist and the razor blade in his hand, but it's not that bad yet. The wounds burn terribly as the tears drip onto the cuts. The two immediately run to Jisung and take the blade from his hand. Yuta bandage the wounds while Shotaro holds the boy in his arms. Jisung just cries on his hyung's shoulders and says nothing. When Yuta is done, he sits next to Jisung.

"Jisungie please talk to us if you are not feeling well. We will always be there for you. I know that you are very young and you have been through a lot, but you are worth it all. We love you Jisung," says Yuta. "Thank you Hyungies," Jisung says simply.
"Of course Jisungie. Everything for you," says Shotaro, hugging his dongsaeng. "Can we cuddle a little?" the boy then asks, whereupon Yuta and Shotaro can only giggle.
"Of course", Yuta replies and so the three lie down on Jisung's bed. Jisung is of course in the middle and closes his eyes, while Yuta and Shotaro put their protective arms around their baby and close their eyes as well.

They don't even notice the chaos as the other members storm into the dorm and then into Jisung's room.
Taeyong is happy to see an unharmed Jisung. But Jisung can still expect a long chat, with all his hyungs showering him with lots of kisses and compliments, telling him how much they love their maknae. But now they let the three sleep for now. After all, they have had an exciting day.