You are my weakness - ᶜʰᵉⁿˡᵉ🥀

Requested by ZHCPCEO

Jisung is getting weaker...

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Park Jisung has been a regular patient at the hospital for three years.
That doesn't sound really cool.
Jisung has several tests a week, gets many injections and also takes some medication every day. Today he has another appointment with his trusted doctor. Jisung enters the room and is immediately greeted by a wide smile.
"Hello Jisung, it's... nice to see you again, although not under good circumstances," says
Dr. Kun hesitates as Jisung takes his hand and then takes the seat in front of the desk.
"So sir, you wanted to see me?" asks Jisung, already pulling his sweater sleeves. It's never a good thing when your family doctor invites you in for an talk. "Yes. But first of all, how are you?" Kun asks and Jisung inwardly rolls his eyes.

That question... "How are you?"
How is he supposed to be? He has an incurable cancer for three years, which he is only suppressing with all the drugs. Jisung is getting weaker by the day and is actually hardly himself anymore. He is very thin. He has barely fat anymore and his small appetite doesn't make it any better. He is weak and it only hurts him. He's actually just waiting for Kun to tell him that he only has a few months left.
"I'm fine under the circumstances," he lies to him so he doesn't have to answer any more questions.

"Well, the reason I brought you here is because last week's test results arrived," says Kun, looking down at a file that's already overflowing with test results and diagnostic sheets.
"I'm sorry, but this time I don't have good news for you," says Kun, looking very sad. "It's okay Hyung. I'm ready for it," says Jisung, hoping for a number. "Well, the test results say that the cancer has quadrupled in the last few months and that even your medication can't do anything about it. Even if we increase the dose and give you more shots..." say Kun and Jisung just thinks "please don't".
"...It won't get any better. Jisung, I'm sorry to tell, but you only have less than two weeks left," says Kun and Jisung is actually shocked. He was more thinking like more then two months or maybe one, but only two weeks, that's very little.

"Oh... thank you sir I think I'll go now then," says Jisung, wanting to get up.
"Jisung, it was an honor to have known you. I know you want to appear strong on the outside, but I've known you for three years now and I know how much you've changed. It's time for you tell your brothers," Kun says, and Jisung thinks of his brothers. He has three older brothers whom he has only seen twice in the last three years. At his mother's funeral and his father's.
They passed away in quick succession. His mother died in a car accident and Jisung's father then had a heart attack. He knows that his brothers are all married. His eldest brother even has a child. Of course, he was invited regularly, but Jisung couldn't imagine to tell them, he didn't want to have to tell them that their youngest brother was going to die soon too.

"I'll think about it," he says, and then wants to leave the room, but before he can open it, a boy bursts in.
"Oh Hyung you still have another patient?" the boy asks Kun and Jisung just looks at him. He is a bist taller than himself and has strong upper arms. In addition, he has a round face with charming eyes. His lips are pink and Jisung feels his heart freaking out when he hears his deep voice.
"Ah Chenle, that's Jisung. He was my last patient for today," explains Kun. "Okay, can we go eat then? Hendery, Xiaojun and Ten are already waiting for us," says Chenle.
"I'll be right there, but tell me where are YangYang, WinWin and Lucas?" Kun asks.
"They're still coming. They're already on their way," says Chenle and then he realizes that Jisung is still standing there.

"Ah sorry, I didn't introduce myself. I'm Zhong Chenle, but you can call me Chenle. I'm that old man's nephew," says Chenle, which makes Jisung smile. Kun notices it immediately and is happy, but also feels offended.
"Yah you brat," he scolds and wants to chase Chenle. "Sorry sweetie, but I have to go," Chenle says to Jisung, then starts running.
"I have to apologize for my nephew's behavior, Jisung. I hope we meet again," says Kun before running after Chenle. Jisung just stands there and can't get Chenle's last sentence out of his head. 'Sorry sweetie, but I have to go'.