Mianhae Hyung - ⁿᶜᵗᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ🥀

Jisung lost Jaemin's gift and can't find it after a long search....

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

"Where did I put it?" Jisung says desperately and tears his hair roughly.
For two hours he has been looking for the wallet that Jaemin gave him for his birthday.
He actually wanted to be with some friends for an hour and finally have a nice evening, but unfortunately he couldn't find his wallet before he wanted to go.
The problem isn't that he doesn't have his money, but that he lost his hyung's gift and doesn't know where he put it.
His members are all out. They all have a day of but they'll be back in three hours and if he hasn't found it by then he has to tell Jaemin and the boy can't do that.

So he desperately searches through all his trousers, he also looks in his jackets and backpacks, but he can't find them anywhere.
It just disappeared.
"If I don't find it again soon, Mark will be disappointed in me, as he thinks I can't manage anything on my own. Renjun will call me irresponsible again, Chenle will laugh at me for my rashness, Haechan will joke about it, Jeno will complain about it for days to me and the worst thing is that Jaemin will be angry and disappointed in me. I can't do that. I have to find it again," Jisung says to himself, already out of breath from the frantic searching and blaming.

"If I weren't always spread out like this or if I would take care of my things, then it would never have happened. Mark was right when he said that I should finally grow up," says Jisung to himself and still allows himself to be feel worse than he already does.
The problem is Jisung is so distraught that he starts saying nonsense and twists his members' words in his head so that they mentally wreck him.

"Such a baby, he can't do anything on his own!"

"He can't even make Ramyeon himself!"

"He even needs my help to put on an apron!"

"He will always be a baby and never grow up and stand on his own two feet!"

All of these things are buzzing around in his head and making him feel even worse than he already does. It hurts when you have such thoughts and these statements are supposed to be from your own members. Whether it's true or not, but for Jisung it's true rihht now and it hurts.
"I'm so sorry, Hyung. So sorry. I can't do anything right. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry...."
He keeps repeating it to himself, while he's sitting in a mountain of clothes and rummaging through all his belongings for his wallet.
But he can't find it. Not a trace...

After another two hours of searching and feeling guilty and wrong thoughts, he finally sits in the middle of his room surrounded by his clothes and stares into nothing. Things aren't going well for the boy. He can hardly think straight and has totally lost track of time.
"Nana Hyung... Mianhae...", he says softly to himself and then the first tears are already rolling down his cheeks.
His heart aches at the thought of disappointing his favorite hyung.

"I don't deserve to call you hyung... I don't deserve to get presents from you... I don't deserve anything from hyungs", all these words and only because of this one wallet...
But Jisung has always been a very fragile and sentimental boy. Even the smallest thing made the boy cry.
And if he has the feeling that he disappointed his hyungs, then the happy world was stopped rapidly. Then the boy sees only black and white.

What Jisung hasn't noticed is that his hyungs are all in the dorm now and have made themselves comfortable on the couch.
"Ugh~ that was a great day off," Chenle said, laying his head on the couch.
"Oh yes, finally time for me again," Haechan said and wanted to snuggle up to Mark, but Mark didn't feel like cuddling and slipped away, whereupon Haechan just pouted but was too tired to do anything.
"Where is Jisungie anyway?" Jwemin asked and of course he had to ask.
"Aww someone's worried about our maknae," Renjun says in a teasing tone, but Jaemin didn't care because he's really a bit worried.
After all, it's already after 10 p.m.

"Maybe he's already in his room," said Jeno and Jaemin immediately jumped up and ran to Jisung's room, but when he opened the door, only a short but loud scream abducted him, whereupon the other members were immediately behind him.
"What is it?" Haechan asks and peeks into the room. When they see the chaos and a crying and devastated boy, they were all shocked.
The sight of Jisung breaks their hearts, but Jaemins especially.
"Jisung Oh my God, what happened," he yelled and quickly ran to the boy and hugged him.

Jisung slowly realized what happened and looked at Jaemin. Then the tears came again and he immediately hugged Jaemin and never wanted to let him go.
"Mianhae Hyung," Jisung shouted. Jaemin was a bit surprised, but let the boy cry for now. The others sat on the floor with Jisung and Jaemin and hoped for an explanation.
As he slowly came down, he sat up straight but looked down at the floor. He didn't dare to look into the faces of his hyuncs because he doesn't want to see disappointment.

"Jisungie Baby can you tell Hyungs what happened?" Jaemin asks in his familiar baby tone when he is speaking to Jisung.
"I-I have... I-I," Jisung kept saying, but he couldn't get the sentence out of his mouth. Then he felt Haechan and Mark take his hands and Jeno gently rubbed his back to calm him down.
"I-I lost your birthday present..." Jisung says finally, but didn't dare look at Jaemin's face. He was scared and the mere thought of being yelled at brought tears to his eyes again.

"Oh Jisungie, that doesn't matter," Jaemin said and Jisung immediately looked at him.
"But I lost it. Hyungs were right. I'm irresponsible and can't do anything on my own," Jisung says and he wants to look down again, but Jaemin took his face in his hands and looked at him.
"The gift isn't worth nearly as much as you are. This wallet only cost a little money that could never replace you. And we never feel that you're responsible. You're just a little clumsy, but that's what makes you so special. That makes you our maknae," Jaemin explained and the others nodded at him.

Jisung was immediately relieved and apologized one last time. Then they cleaned up the mess together and indeed they found Jisung's wallet in one of the many jackets. He must have overlooked it because of all the hustle.