My cute little boy - ʳᵉⁿʲᵘⁿ 💚

Renjun is loved by many members, but he only shows his love to Jisung. Renjun thinks that Jisung is one of the cutest thing alive on the world and he want his boy to know this.

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

"Yah! Haechan leave me alone." Renjun try to escape the embrace from Haechan.
"No you so cute. I need to give you cuddles." Haechan then hugged the boy tighter.
Renjun continues to try to escape his friend's hugs. The others sit on the sofa and watch the lovey-dovey.

"Jisungie, I want to give you cuddles too," Jaemin says to his Maknae baby, but when Jisung has heard that, he gets up quickly and wants to run away.

Jisung loves his hyungs, but hugs or lovey-dovey moments are not his. Before Jisung run away, Jaemin has taken his wrist and pulled him onto his lap and is now hugging him.

"Hyung please," Jisung whined. But Jaemin just squeezes him tighter. Renjun has managed to get rid of Haechan, but when he sees Jaemin and Jisung, he feels a stab in his heart. He's jealous because he's not the one hugging Jisung.

Yes, Renjun is in love with Jisung. He's had a crush on the younger boy for a long time, but never had the courage to tell him.

_______________________________________

The seven idols are currently sitting in the training room with their older hyungs from 127 and WayV.

Renjun is surrounded by Kun, WinWin and Xiaojun. But Renjun is actually trying to get Jisung. When he finally got rid of his hyungs, he goes to Jisung and takes the boy in his arms.

Jisung is shocked at first. Renjun is one of the few who just hug him. "Hyung are you all right?" He asks his hyung. "Jisungie you are so cute," Renjun whispers a little lower, but loud enough for Jisung to hear.

Jisung blushes immediately and carefully tries to escape Renjun, but he won't let go of him. Renjun himself doesn't know where he suddenly has the confidence to hug Jisung like that and tell him that, but it feels good.

At last he can show Jisung the love he feels for the younger boy and which, in Renjun's eyes, Jisung deserves.

_______________________________________

Renjun had followed the boy for the past few weeks and was clinging to him like a burdock. It is getting too much for Jisung and he hides from him.

"Jeno do you know where Jisungie is? "He asks, since he can't find his baby." Probably in his room. He's been hiding from you there lately, "he replies to his '00 line friend.

Renjun immediately runs into Jisung's room without knocking. Jisung is sitting on his bed and staring at his cell phone, but when he hears the door opening, he looks at the door and immediately widens his eyes.

"Sungie Baby ~ there you are," squecks Renjun and runs to Jisung. He throws himself on the younger one and gives him little kisses. Jisung tries with all his might to push him back.

"Hyung enough", then he finally pushed him away. Renjun looks puzzled at the Maknae. "Renjun Hyung what's wrong with you? You have never been so clingy", he finally asks.
Renjun sighs. "Okay, it's time I finally need to tell you. Jisung ... I fell in love with you."

Silence. Jisung is shocked by the answer. He swallows hard. "H-Hyung I-", but before Jisung can say anything, Renjun presses his lips on Jisungs. The kiss doesn't last long.

"It's okay. You don't have to say anything. I just wanted you to finally know. And you should know, I won't give up until you're mine, but I'll be able to wait. Until then ..."

Then Renjun puts his lips on Jisungs again. This time the lips stay on those of the younger boy. They both have their eyes closed and enjoy the brief feeling of butterflies in their bellies.

"... I will shower you with love", Renjun finishes his sentence.