Turned into a woman - ʲᵒʰⁿⁿʸ💚

Jisung suddenly woke up as a woman...

💚💚💚💚💚

Yesterday they all had a nice meal at the restaurant and the next morning Jisung wakes up in a woman's body and stares at himself in the mirror, unbelievable. He can't believe what his body looks like.
Nothing about him looks like the real Park Jisung. This Jisung has shrunk 20 cm, has a narrow waist, a slight hip and a larger chest. This isn't Jisung's body...
Jisung doesn't have a round, small face with big eyes and plump lips. But then who is it that Jisung is looking at in the mirror? Where is Park Jisung and who is this person?

Questions Jisung doesn't have the answer to, but he's also not sure if he should ask one of his hyungs. After all, that sounds very unbelievable and this body doesn't look anything like Park Jisung either. How are the hyungs supposed to believe him? They'll probably think that this girl is a stalker or something and did something to the real Jisung.
Desperate, Jisung goes back to his room and sits on the bed. He doesn't know what to do or how to get his old body back. He doesn't even know how something like this can happen.

"Jisung are you awake?" Jisung suddenly hears Mark calling from the other side of the door. But Jisung can't answer because his voice has also gotten higher and doesn't sound like Jisung, so he quickly hides in his bed and doesn't say anything.
"He'll still be asleep. We'll go without him and text him that we went to the hyungs," Jaemin suggests, and then it's quiet again.
Jisung hears his cell phone ringing briefly and indeed his hyungs texted him that they are going to the hyungs. Now Jisung has at least a few hours to come up with something.

But two more hours later, Jisung still hadn't come up with anything. All he knows is that he can't perform like that in front of his hyungs and fans, besides, nobody would believe him anyway. So what now?
Jisung thinks, but he always comes up with the same answer. He can't stay here, so he packs his things. It doesn't take long for him to finish.
Jisung knows his parents will be away for a few weeks, so he can stay there for a few weeks until he knows what to do or how to become Jisung again.

But just as he is about to open the door to his room, he hears footsteps coming towards his room. He immediately holds his breath.
"Jisungie are you up already? I wanted to get you. We're watching a movie," he hears Johnny's voice saying and Jisung begs that Johnny just leave like Mark and Jaemin this morning, but Johnny knocks on the door again. Jisung jumps into his bed and pulls the covers over himself.
"Jisungie is everything alright?" asks Johnny after opening the door and looking inside. Johnny gets closer to the bed and Jisung hides deeper under the covers.

"Jisungie, are you alright?" asks Johnny, wanting to lower the blanket slightly, but Jisung stops him by pulling the blanket even further over him.
"What's wrong? You have to talk to me," says Johnny, now slightly annoyed, and pulls the blanket away with a swing. Jisung immediately looks at his hyung with wide eyes and is shocked. Johnny is also a bit surprised by the female figure, but then grins slightly.
"So Jisung had a girl with him," says Johnny with a big grin. Jisung immediately blushes and shakes his head.

Johnny gets dangerously close to him.
"J-Johnny, p-please don't," Jisung wants to say, but he's too intimidated and Johnny doesn't make the situation any better. "What has our maknae done to you, mhm?" Johnny asks in a playful voice but Jisung only thinks of how to prove to Johnny that he is Jisung and not a strange girl. Suddenly Johnny's hand lands between Jisung's legs and Jisung looks at him with wide eyes. "Shall I show you a real man?" asks Johnny and Jisung is now slightly injured.

"Yah! I'm a real man, even if I don't look like it right now!" Jisung yells at his hyung a bit and Johnny was surprised. "A-Are you saying you're a b-boy?" Johnny asks, immediately sitting a meter away from Jisung. "Yes... No... I don't know. I'm Park Jisung, but I'm in this female body right now and I don't know how that happened and it scares me," Jisung explains and Johnny is confused. "I beg your pardon?"
"Yes. I woke up this morning and then I had this body. I know that sounds silly and I wouldn't believe it on my own, but it's true," Jisung says, hoping his hyung believes him.

"Okay, then prove it," says Johnny, sitting up straight again. "How?" asks Jisung, unsure how to prove it. "Where were we last night and what did we do?" asks Johnny and Jisung thinks: "We all went to a steak restaurant together yesterday. I sat next to Chenle and Jaehyun and you were next to Taeil and Jungwoo. I ordered steak and fries. Doyoung and Taeyong paid and at 11:48 p.m. we drove home. I know that because I wrote Czenies a bubble message around that time. When I got home I went straight to bed, but I know that you and I think there were also Mark, Haechan, Jaehyun and Jungwoo who went to the park to sober up because you drank so much wine."

When Jisung is done, Johnny looks at him in disbelief but slowly starts to believe that this girl in front of him is really Jisung. "Okay, one last question. What did I get you for your 16th birthday?" Johnny asks and Jisung thinks. It's been a long time, but usually he can remember all his gifts from his hyungs.
"It was a blank book. You said I could write my dreams in there." Suddenly, Johnny hugs Jisung tightly.
"Oh my god Jisung what happened?" Johnny asks and now Jisung can't hold back the tears anymore and just lets them flow. The whole situation scares him and he has no solution to his problem.

"Hey, everything will be fine. We'll find a solution and can definitely sort it all out. Don't worry, Hyung is here for you," Johnny tries to calm Jisung and it works a bit. Johnny sits Jisung on his lap and hugs him tightly.
"We will find a solution, but for now you should rest a little. It was a long and very exciting day for you. Tomorrow we will look for a solution. But now close your eyes and just relax. I'm staying here and make sure that nobody comes in", Johnny promises him and so Jisung lies down relaxed on the bed and falls asleep peacefully.

.

.

.

.

Another One-Shot.

I hope you liked this one. It's a bit different.
Also it has a open-ending, because it would take me to long to finish it. But if you want to have a end, then I will write a Part2.
Just let me know in the comments.

~chichi