Jealous - ᵈᵒⁿᵍʰʸᵘᶜᵏ 💚 (⚠️)

(The story takes place on October 3, 2019. Of course I had to change the event.)

Requested by KeertanashreeRK

Donghyuck and Jisung have been a couple for three months now and have already told the other members. That day, NCT Dream has a Vlive and meanwhile, Jisung gets jealous.

💚💚💚💚💚⚠️💚💚💚💚💚

Today the NCT Dream Members have a Vlive and a very important one at that. They are promoting their concert, "The Dream Show". But during the Vlive, Jisung noticed something.
He knows that Haechan is very touchy with the other members, but Haechan has promised him that he will keep it in moderation from now on, since Jisung gets jealous and hates the feeling. But today Haechan is very touchy with the members again, especially with Chenle and that doesn't make things any better as it's his best friend.
Jisung feels jealousy bubbling up inside him. He tries to get rid of the feeling by distracting himself with his members on his right and left side. He talks to Jaemin and talks to the fans about the same sweater he has with Jaemin and also talks to Jeno but nothing works.

Jisung feels the jealousy slowly turning to anger. He gets mad at Haechan and it never ends well.
After the vlive ends, Haechan wants to go to his baby, but Jisung turns away and goes to his bag.
"I'll go back to the dorm. I'm a bit tired," says Jisung and then leaves the room. Haechan is a bit puzzled why Jisung just left and therefore sits back down.
"What's wrong with Jisung?" asks Chenle, who is sitting next to Haechan, but the boy only gets a shrug from Haechan. Then they look at Jaemin and Jeno who were sitting next to the boy.

"Do you know what's going on with our maknae?" Renjun asks this time, who is a bit worried about the boy.
"You'll have to ask Haechan that," Jeno replies, a little pissed off, and then talks back to Jaemin, who doesn't feel like talking to Haechan after the boy hurt his son so badly. Of course, the two of them noticed during the live that something was bothering Jisung when they noticed the looks at Haechan, they knew immediately what was going on. Jaemin tried to distract Chenle from Haechan, but it only worked for a short time.

"Me? But I don't know what's wrong with him," says Haechan in amazement and looks at his friends. But when Chenle thinks about it and notices the looks from Jeno and Jaemin, he understands what's going on and touches his forehead in frustration.
"And you call yourself Jisung's boyfriend," says Chenle, disappointed.
"What's the matter with you now?" asks the still aimless Haechan.
"You idiot! Jisung is jealous," Renjun yells at him this time, who also understood the situation. And immediately Haechan notices it and hits his head.
"Oh man, I'm an idiot," he says, running to his stuff.

"Next time I'll tell Jisung to break up with you," Jaemin yells after him as the boy runs out of the room and makes his way to Jisung.
However, Jisung is already lying in his bed and crying. He hates being jealous, but he can't help it. He loves Haechan and would prefer not to share him with anyone, but Haechan doesn't belong to him and he doesn't even live in this dorm and that hurts the boy even more.
"Why is there only this feeling?" Jisung wonders and cries even more. He doesn't even notice how Haechan suddenly stands in his room and locks the room.

Because Jisung loves to flee the room when he is angry. He hates talking to the person who made him so angry. Haechan sits down at Jisung's bed and gently places his hand on Jisung's shoulder. This startles the boy and he immediately sits up.
"H-Hyung what are you doing here?" he asks Haechan, who gives him a guilty look.
"I'm sorry Jisungie. You know I love you more than anything and I didn't mean to make you jealous. Unfortunately, it's just my nature to hug the other members like that," Haechan apologizes. Jisung wants to be mad at him some more, but he can't be mad at him for long.

He immediately sits on Haechan's lap and frightens the older one with it.
"J-Jisung what are you doing?" he asks his boyfriend.
"I accept your apologies Hyungie," says Jisung, hugging his boyfriend. Jisung and Haechan hug each other while Jisung moves his hips a bit. This causes Jisung's ass to rub on Haechan's dick, making the boy hard.
"Babe, this is very dangerous right now," Haechan warns him, but Jisung knows what he's doing and thinks of a little punishment for Haechan.

"I'm not doing anything," Jisung says innocently, looking at his hyung with innocent eyes. Haechan immediately understands what Jisung is up to and wants to fight back, but Jisung does the only thing that makes Haechan instantly hard.
"Sorry Hyung, but you need punishment," Jisung says, then moans seductively and loudly Haechan's name, like he's just hreached his climax and is about to come.
"Argh~ Hyungie", Jisung moans and rubs his ass at his hyungs dick one last time. Immediately, Haechan blushes and his dick is rock hard.

"Ugh~ Jisungie, who's going to take care of it now?" the older one asks, but Jisung just shrugs innocently.
"That's not my problem. That was the punishment for making me jealous," Jisung says with a cheeky grin, then lies down.
The stupid thing is that Jisung got a little hard too, but he tries to suppress his neediness. After all, this is a punishment for the elder.
But what Haechan suddenly does freezes the boy.

Suddenly he hears his hyung moaning and hears an unusual noise.
"Argh~ Jisung, you're so hot," Haechan moans and Jisung immediately knows what his hyung is doing and blushes in the face. He feels his pants getting tighter, but he doesn't want to give it away, so he keeps holding it back.
After a while he can then hear Haechan groaning tepidly. That means he came and Jisung is relieved that he could hold back. But suddenly he feels a hand around his waist and his body stiffens again. He just hopes that Haechan doesn't notice his hard dick and that they just fall asleep peacefully, but he was happy too soon.

Suddenly, Haechan's hand travels down and touches Jisung's erection.
"Has my baby gotten hard?" Haechan asks seductively in Jisung's ear and Jisung immediately feels goosebumps all over his body.
"Hyung will help you since he made a mistake today," says Haechan, and Jisung immediately feels Haechan's hand in his underpants.
"Not Hyung," says Jisung, but then Haechan's thumb touches Jisung's tip and the boy immediately lets his head fall back and gives Haechan a chance to kiss the boy's neck.

Haechan jerks off the boy while he places hickeys down Jisung's neck.
After a while, Jisung is about to cum and warns his boyfriend.
"I'm coming Hyungie~", Jisung warns and Haechan just chuckles softly.
"Come for me princess~" Haechan whispers in Jisung's ear and immediately the boy cums. Haechan takes some of the cum and taste it.
"You taste delicious," says Haechan, causing the boy to blush again.
"I-It wasn't planned that way," says Jisung, embarrassed,

"I know honey, but I love it and I know you loved it too," says Haechan, snuggling into his baby.
"I love you Jisungie~" Haechan says and then closes his eyes.
"Me too~" Jisung says and closes his eyes.