Stepbrothers in love - ʲᵃᵉᵐⁱⁿ 💚

Jaemin and Jisung have been stepbrothers for 4 months now and they start to develope feelings for each other. When their parents went to the grandparents to Paris, they left the boys at home. That's when everthing started.

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Jaemin and Jisung have been living under the same roof for 4 months now and they are getting closer every day.

Although Jisung initially had in mind that there were never more people in his life than himself and his always busy father who never showed love or attention. Jisung has no friends and didn't care much about acquaintances.

Jaemin is the exact opposite. He has a good relationship with his loving mother, who also always worked from home. Jaemin is also popular with everyone because of his warm and open manner. He's also in a "gang" called Dream. They all share the passion for music and dance that they can live out in their studio.

When Jaemin and Jisung first met, they were instantly inseparable. You couldn't have thought that they'd just met. When Jaemin found out that Jisung was dancing, he immediately took him to his friends and he became part of Dream.

Thanks to Jaemin, Jisung became more open and active, even if he is still the shy and awkward boy. And that of all things stands in the way of the boy, because he is in love with his stepbrother. When Jisung found out, he wanted to stay away from Jaemin because it was wrong to love his stepbrother.

But Jaemin has also fallen in love with the boy and he is anything but at a distance because he has become even more affectionate. He hugged Jisung every free minute or kissed him on the cheek. Of course, Jisung only thinks he's doing it because they are brothers now. The two have no plan of their mutual feelings.

______________________________________

Jisung is walking into the living room and sees his parents with luggage and Jaemin with light tears in his mother's arms.

"What's going on here?" Asks the boy, puzzled. "Jisung me and your mother are going to your grandparents. They need our help," says Jisung's father. "To Paris?" Asks Jisung. "Yes, my darling. That means we will not see each other for at least 3 weeks," replies Jaemin's mother.

Suddenly Jaemin cries even more, but this time he falls into Jisung's arms. The younger looks for help at his stepmother, but she just shakes her head. "We'll go then. Come on honey," says the father. Then they both disappear from the house.

In the meantime Jisung has made it to the sofa and is holding the older man in her arms and trying to calm him down. "Shall we watch a movie?" He asks, because he has to get rid of Jaemin before his heart explodes. "Yeah, let's go see a Disney movie," suggests Jaemin.

Jisung puts in a film and sits two places away from Jaemin.
During the film he notices how Jaemin gets closer and closer to him. Jisung tries to stay calm, but when Jaemin puts his head on Jisung's shoulder and puts his arms around the younger man's hips, he can no longer bear it.

"H-Hyung, I'm going to bed," then he tears himself free and runs into his room. Jaemin looks after the boy in amazement and wonders what got into him. It's just 5 p.m. Jaemin follows the boy into his room and sees Jisung snuggled into his bed.

He goes to the bed and sits down next to the boy. Jisung notices how someone sits down next to him and hides deeper in his blanket.

"Sungie baby are you all right?" Jaemin's voice gives Jisung goose bumps. When Jaemin then pulls away the covers and stares into the younger boy’s red face, he checks what’s going on here.

"Sungie ~ do you want to tell me something?" He asks, although he knows that he will not get an answer. And he's right. Jisung just bury his face in his hands and tries to ignore Jaemin.
"Well, if you don't want to talk, I'll do it. Jisung ... I love you," he whispered the last sentence in Jisung's ear, which makes the boy go into a state of shock and before he can react, he feels his gentle lips on his.

Jaemin kisses the boy passionately. Jisung can't believe that he is kissing his stepbrother and then it occurs to him again. Jaemin is his step brother. He immediately pushes the boy away and looks at him with wide eyes.

"What's going on?" Asks Jaemin. "Y-you're my stepbrother," Jisung stutters. Jaemin sighs and then holds Jisung's face.
"Well, and we're not blood relatives, are we?" Jisung shakes his head. "So then let me kiss you again Sungie ~" And then his lips are already on those of the younger once again.

And that was the moment when it all began and the two are now in a sweet but also lust-filled relationship.