Crush - ᵐᵃʳᵏⁿᵒ💚

Part 2.

Jisung and Mark have been dating for a few weeks now, but Jisung feels like Mark is hiding something from him. He knows very well that Mark has a secret and he wants to know what it is because it's bothering him a lot.
"Mark, why are you gone so often?" the boy asks his boyfriend while they sit at the breakfast table together.
Mark looks at the boy and at first can't get a word out.

"You're gone every other day and when I ask you where you are you always say you're with your friends, but I know that's not true. So why are you lying to me?" Jisung asks with a lot of confidence .
"I-I... I", but Mark can't think of anything.
Jisung looks depressed on the table and already feels the first tears coming. He just can't believe Mark is still putting it on and now he can't even tell the truth.

"It's Lami... am I right?"
Jisung had suspected for days that Mark never broke up with his "ex-girlfriend". The reason is because Mark always had a strange perfume on him and once even forgot to take off the lipstick on his neck.
"How do you know?" Mark asks shocked and gets up quickly.
"Ha... you gave me the answer," Jisung says quietly and now he really can't hold back the tears.

"I really thought you loved me, but apparently these girl mean more to you," says Jisung, disappointed and hurt.
"Jisungie please believe me...I love you, but I didn't have the heart to break up with Lami. I'm sorry Jisungie", the older one apologized and wanted to take Jisung in his arms, but he took two steps back.
"No. You love Lami and you are happy. I'm breaking up with you Mark. Please don't ever come back here, okay?" Jisung says and then disappears into his room.

Jisung listens at the door and listens. After a few minutes the front door opens and shortly afterwards closes.
"He's gone...", Jisung whispers to himself and then slides to the ground.
His tears are now falling uncontrollably down his face and he heaves his chest in pain. He's having a panic attack...
He immediately grabs his cell phone and dials the first number he can find.

"Hi?"
"H-Hyung, help me... please", Jisung manages to get out before the phone falls from his hand and he lies unconscious on the ground.

After a few hours, Jisung finds himself on his bed... covered up.
He looks around but sees no one.
Just as he is about to sit up, the door to his room opens and Jeno comes in with a bowl in his hand.
"H-hyung?" Jisung says weakly.
"Jisungie, wait, I'll help you," says Jeno when he sees the boy awake.
He runs to Jisung, puts the bowl down, and then helps Jisung sit up.

"I made these by myself. You'll feel better afterwards," says Jeno, holding out the bowl.
Without a word, Jisung accepts the soup and takes a few sips. Afterward, he actually feels more awake and happy.
"Thank you Hyung," says Jisung.
"No problem, but tell me, what happened? When you called me, only one help came and then I found you unconscious on the ground," says Jeno and Jisung starts to swallow hard.

He finally tells him about Mark's secret and that they broke up and that he had a panic attack as a result.
"Oh he can expect something," says Jeno angrily and wants to storm off, but Jisung holds his hand, which ensures that Jeno stays with him and looks at him.
"Please don't go, stay with me. Just let him. I mean, I was the reason why it came to this," says Jisung, looking at his lap.

"No Jisungie. You loved him and he didn't deserve this, okay?" Jeno asks to make sure Jisung doesn't blame himself.
"Thank you Hyung. You really are an angel," Jisung says, smiling.
"Oh, I'm only like that for you, you know that," says Jeno and looks Jisung in the eye.
"He doesn't deserve you. You deserve a man who loves you more than anything and can protect you, like...", but Jeno doesn't finish the sentence.

"...like you?", says Jisung and Jeno looks at him in shock.
"What?" he asks, shocked.
"I'm not stupid. I can tell when someone is in love, Jeno-hyung," says Jisung, laughing.
Jeno feels taken by surprise, but is also kind of happy that Jisung knows.
"Oh... so you already know...", says Jeno and then slowly crawls over Jisung. He looks at him in shock.
"H-Hyung? What's going on?" Jisung asks.
"You knew it and still made me wriggle. You played with my feelings," says Jeno, leaning his head closer and closer to his.

"Hyung, I was with Mark," Jisung defends.
"But you've known about his secret for a long time," Jeno continues and now his lips are just above Jisung's.
"Y-Yeah, but-" but before he can continue, Jeno's lips are on his.
Jisung was shocked at first, but he likes the feeling. He feels so much love and warmth. He didn't feel that with Mark.

Jeno's lips move in sync with Jisung's. Their kiss is filled with love and affection. Both do not want to separate from each other, but they need air.
"Jisungie, I love you and I'm asking you, do you want to be my boyfriend? Let me love you and shower you with attention. You'll never be alone again, I promise you," says Jeno and Jisung almost has to cry because of happiness.
"Yes Jeno. I'll be your boyfriend," then they both share a deep kiss before they cuddle and fall asleep.