Baby - ᵗᵃᵉʸᵒⁿᵍ 💚 (⚠️)

Jisung is loved by everyone, but a certain person gets jealous because he just wants Jisung to himself, so one evening he finally tells the truth.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Jisung is loved by everyone. He gets so much love. Even from the Hyungs you would never expect, like WinWin or Jeno.

But a certain person can't even stand it when someone touches HIS Sungie Baby. Only the slightest touch can bring him in quick.

So he decides that it can't take any longer. He needs to know Jisung as HIS baby.

________________________________________

Taeyong sits in his room and thinks about the best way to confess to Jisung that he loves him. Then Doyoung comes into the room and approaches him.

"Hey Hyung. Johnny and the others had the idea to have some food again as NCT2020. What do you think?"

Taeyong looks at his member when an idea occurs to him. "Sure, of course. That's a very good idea. Call WayV and Johnny should let Mark know so he can invite the Dreamies. "Okay will be done."

Then Doyoung leaves the room and Taeyong grins from both ears. "Tonight you will be my Park Jisung."

Then he calls one of the best restaurants and reserves a table for all members at 6 p.m.
Then he lies down and dreams of wonderful years with his future boyfriend.

________________________________________

Taeyong and the others are sitting in the restaurant looking through the menu. Tae made sure that Jisung was sitting across from him.

When the waiter comes in, one after the other orders. "I have to go to the bathroom quickly," says Jisung then disappears. "I have to, too," says Taeyong and follows him.

Taeyong walks into the bathroom and just sees Jisung disappearing into one of the cubicles. He has to confess his love to him now, otherwise he will never do it.

Taeyong is waiting at the sink. When Jisung comes out, he looks at his Hyung with wide eyes. "Hyung what are you doing here?" Asks the younger one. Then he goes to the sink to wash his hands.

"I have to confess something to you. A secret that I've been carrying with me for a few months and it concerns you. I just can't wait any longer."

Jisung looks at his Hyung with wide eyes. He has no idea what the older man means with his words. Suddenly Taeyong gets closer and closer. Jisung didn't know how to react. He takes a step back, but his back presses it against the wall.

"I've struggled with this feeling for six months now. Every time I close my eyes, I see your beautiful face. Jisungie, I'm addicted to you. I always want to have you in my arms, so I'll just tell you now. Jisungie I love you."

Before Jisung could answer, Taeyong pressed his lips to Jisung's. Jisung doesn't know how to react.

Because Jisung loves his Hyung too. He may not be as addicting as Taeyong, but he's always had more feelings for the older one.

After a few seconds, Jisung kisses his Hyung back. When Taeyong senses this, he grins and the kiss becomes hotter and rougher.

Taeyong elicits a moan or two from Jisung. Taeyong of course uses this chance and slides his tongue into Jisung's mouth and explores every inch of his mouth.
Taeyong lets his hands wander over Jisung's body and also lets them wander under the shirt. He plays with the younger boy's nipples while Jisung swings his arms around Taeyong's neck to squeeze him even closer. When the two can no longer breathe, they break up.

"I'm addicted to you Jisungie ~" Then he attacks Jisung's neck and spreads hot kisses on his neck. He leaves one or the other hickey and bite marks. Until he finally finds Jisung's sensitive point and penetrates him.

Jisung is a moaning mess and tries to cover his mouth so that nobody interrupts the hot moment. Taeyong's hand continues down until it is finally at Jisung's waistband, but before he can go any further, he stops. He breaks away from Jisung, who is looking very hot in Taeyong's eyes right now.

The foggy look and the spit thread hanging from the wrap of his mouth. But he cannot have him now and here.

"We should go back ... babe ~" says Taeyong. Jisung blushes and only nods slightly. Then Jisung looks again in the mirror and gets dressed. Then he goes ahead, but before he can go out of the bathroom, he feels a slap on the bottom. He looks at his Hyung, who just smiles at him innocently.

________________________________________

The two have been in a happy relationship since that day. The other members may have found out after two months because Taeyong was getting more and more clingier towards Jisung, but they all accepted it.