A New Family Member - ᶜʰᵉⁿˡᵉ💚

Requested by ZHCPCEO

Jisung finds out he's pregnant and now he's thinking about telling his fans...

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

When Jisung got up this morning, he wasn't feeling particularly well. He even woke up at 4 a.m. because he was feeling so bad. He spent all morning in the bathroom because he felt like throwing up, but he didn't. Which was for the better since Jisung has an important training session with NCT Dream.
At 11 o'clock he goes to SM Entertainment with his boyfriend, Chenle.
Chenle and Jisung have been an official couple in NCT for six months, of course the fans don't know about it. Since Jisung and Chenle started dating, Chenle has changed. Not for the worse, but he became overprotective. The elder doesn't let Jisung go anywhere alone and also suggested that Jisung move into his apartment, but Jisung got a little annoyed by the sudden protection and it also happened too quickly, so he asked Jaemin if he could tell Chenle it's not good if he stays with him.

Chenle may have realized that he was going too fast, but he still doesn't let Jisung go anywhere alone. He must always be at the side of the younger.
This is also the case now, when the two walk through the city and Chenle doesn't let go of Jisung's hand. Of course, the two are masked in such a way that they are not recognizable. Arriving at the entertainment, they go directly to the training room and see the other members waiting there.
"Finally, our dream couple is here. We've been waiting for you for half an hour," says Mark, looking at the two seriously. But Chenle stands before Jisung.
"I wanted to spend some quality time with my babe," Chenle said, and all you could hear was a fake gag from Renjun.

"You're just jealous that Nomin doesn't treat you like that," says Chenle and immediately Renjun was silent. Yes, Renjun, Jeno and Jaemin are also together, as well as Mark and Donghyuck... who would have thought that.
Jisung gets a little nauseous throughout the conversation and just hopes it will get better while dancing, but the boy was completely wrong...
While Dreamies practice the new dance steps, Jisung loses strength and becomes very nauseous. Suddenly the boy collapses in front of the others and painfully clutches his stomach. Chenle immediately runs to his boyfriend and takes the boy's head on his lap and looks around for help.

Of course, the others react immediately. Jaemin runs to his baby and checks out the boy. Jeno and Renjun fetch wet cloths with which they then dab the boy's forehead. Mark immediately calls Taeyong so that he can pick them up and take them to the dorm and Haechan looks for any medication that could help, but unfortunately he only finds headache pills and they won't help much.
"Jisungie can you tell me what's going on?" Jaemin asks, taking the boy's hand while Chenle pets the boy to calm him down a bit. Everyone is terribly worried about their maknae, but no one can really help.
"Belly...", Jisung only says until he finally faints and Chenle is now going completely insane.

"J-Jisung? JISUNG!" Chenle yells and tries to wake the boy up, but it's no use. Jisung has passed out... Jaemin's body is also starting to tremble and he's incredibly worried. Jisung is like a son to Jaemin and now he feels like he's losing his baby. Immediately, Jeno and Renjun run to their boyfriend and take care of him by soothing him. Haechan takes care of Chenle and tries to calm him down. Luckily, Mark comes running with Taeyong, Doyoung and Johnny to take care of Jisung.
Johnny picks up the boy and takes him to the car. Doyoung follows him.
"What happened?" Taeyong asks to understand what happened to her maknae.

But none of the Dreamies can really speak right now.
"He suddenly collapsed and was in pain. Then he passed out," says Haechan, who was able to remain calm for a while.
Taeyong understands and then disappears. But instead of getting in the car, he jumps to the nearest pharmacy. Meanwhile, the Dreamies go back to the dorm with the Hyungs and Jisung.
Once there, Johnny carries the boy into Jisung's bedroom and carefully lays him on his bed. Then Chenle wanted to lie down with his boyfriend, but Doyoung shoos everyone out.
"Get out! Jisung needs rest now," he says, and only reluctantly and with help from Johnny, Chenle goes out.

"What if he's terribly ill? He needs me," says Chenle, kissing his hyungs that he can go to his boyfriend, but they just shake their heads.
"No, Jisung needs rest now. We'll wait until he's fitter," says Doyoung, and then everyone waits anxiously in the living room. Then the door opens and Taeyong comes in. But before anyone can say anything, he disappears into Jisung's room, but immediately comes out again and sits with the others.
"What did you do?" Jaemin asks in surprise.
"I put his medicine on his bedside table," says Taeyong, and everyone just nods.

But Taeyong didn't get any medicine, just a pregnancy test, which he handed to Jisung, who was awake, and then disappeared again.
Jisung looks at the item in his hand for a while and thinks and yes indeed everything would make sense if he was pregnant but can he afford it and how will Chenle react. But before Jisung can think about it any further, he first has to know if he's actually pregnant, so he disappears into the bathroom and takes the test...
After pacing nervously for a few minutes, he looks at the test and it says it clearly...
"Positive...I'm pregnant," Jisung says, breaking down in tears.

He doesn't know exactly what they mean. On the one hand he is happy about becoming a mother, but on the other hand he is also afraid.
"What if Chenle doesn't want to have a child yet? What will happen to my career? How should I explain this to the fans?"
Questions after questions are buzzing in Jisung's head, but he can't answer them yet, but he won't get them by sitting around lazily and wallowing in self-pity. So he gathers all his courage and goes into the living room, where the others are already waiting for him.
"Jisung, how are you?" Chenle immediately says, who throws himself into his boyfriend's arms and only now notices the tears.

"Are you okay?" he asks, looking at Jisubg more closely. But Jisubg doesn't say anything and just holds up the positive test.
"Y-You... You're pregnant?", Chenle calls shocked and immediately the others stand on their feet.
"Oh my Gosh Jisung... that's why you weren't feeling well," states Jaemin and Jisung nods. But before Jisung can say anything, Chenle gives him a big kiss on the lips.
"I love you Jisung and I am very happy that we will become parents of our son or daughter," says Chenle and Jisung is overcome with emotion. He is so happy The others are also happy for the Maknaes and immediately tell the others, whereupon they all come to the Dream Dorm and congratulate the couple.

"But what do we tell the fans?" asks Jisung and looks at the others.
"If you want.. the truth," says Chenle and Jisung smiles at him.
"Okay. Let's tell Czenies the truth then," says Jisung, and so they sat down on their shared bed and turned on Instagram Live.
There they proudly tell everyone that Chenji is officially a couple and that Jisung is pregnant and therefore won't be participating in NCT activities for several months, but they kept fans informed about Jisung's pregnancy.
Everyone is happy and happy for the couple.
And so NCT gains a new member of the family...

3 years later

Jisung and Chenle gave birth to a beautiful daughter they named Laila. She is a very bright but sometimes cheeky child. She loves to sing out loud and tease her uncles. She has a lot of Chenle which Jisung found a bit sad and tiring at first as he wanted a quiet little princess and not another noisy child that he has to calm down every time, but he loves Laila very much and so does Chenle and all of NCT.
Today they will introduce the little one to the fans and have thus been invited to the show 'The Return of Superman'.
There they showed little Laila to the fans for the first time and Laila got so much attention and love from the fans that she even went viral. Jisung and Chenle are very proud of their little daughter.

However, since the pregnancy, Jisung has not gone back to NCT, but has taken more care of Laila and now that he is in the variety show, his fans see him and so he have decided not to go back to NCT for the time being. Of course he's still NCT's maknae and his hyungs come to visit him and Laila regularly, especially Haechan and Jaemin who are no longer obsessed with Jisung but with Laila. Of course they also show a lot of affection towards Jisung, but Laila is always the little main character...