Dance Partner - ᵗᵉⁿ⚠️

Ten had to do a vlive with the maknae, but before that, they had to do some practice.
Jisung always messed up and expected Ten Hyung to be angry, but instead he did something... good."

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

"So Jisungie as you maybe know, we should do a vlive. We should do some tap dance, so we need to practice a bit. I will show you the moves", said Ten and started to dance infront of Jisung.

Jisung looked very concentrated at his hyungs. He followed every move, but tap dance isn't that easy, so he messed up a lot of times.

Ten watched the little boy from behind. Well actually he only stared at the cute ass from Jisung and could feel that he slowly gets a boner.

"Jisung what's wrong?", Ten asked the boy and came to him.
"I-I don't know Hyung. I just can't get the steps right", Jisung stutters. He ecpect his hyung to be angry, but suddenly he felt two hands on his hips.

"That's no problem Sungie, maybe you need a break", Ten whispers seductively in Jisungs ear.
Jisung get chills all over his body.
"A-A b-break?", Jisung asks

Ten truned the boy around and stared at his eyes. It's not easy because Jisung is toller, but still... Tens eyes never left Jisungs. Until he smashed his lips onto Jisungs.

He started with a slow kiss until Jisung kissed back, then the kiss got deeoer and was filled with lust. Jisung feels Tens tounge on his lips, so hw opened a bit up and Tdn slide his tounge in.

They both fight about the dominace, but of course Ten wins.
They broke the kiss, cause both were out of breath.

"Jisung if you don"t want it, just stop me", Ten said to make the boy more comfortable.
Jisung nooded and then Ten closed the gap between their mouths again.
He lead Jisung to a couch, which was at the end of the room.

He sat down and pulled Jisung on his lap.
Then he moved to Jisungs neck and left some bitw marks and hickeys.
"Ngh~ Hyung...", Jisung moaned, because Ten found his sweet spot.
"Call me,... daddy", Ten groaned into Jisungs ear.

Then he pulled the boys shirt off of him and his too. Now they both could see each others boners.
Ten started to move his hand to Jisungs crotch and grapped his boner.
"Ahh~...", Jisung moaned again.

Ten opened the pant and gave the boy a handjob.
"D-Daddy I'm going to come", jisung moaned with a red face. But before he could he stopped and looked up to Jisung. He had tears in his eyes and his mouth were wide open.

"Get on your knees and suck it", Ten comanded. Jisung hesiated a bit, but followed the order. He got of Ten and sat down. He unzipped Tens pants and then put his cock in his own mouth.

"Argh... such a good boy", Ten groaned.
Ten grapped Jisungs hair to make him go deeper. Jisung gagged a bit, but didn't stop. Suddenly Ten came without a warning and Jisung was forced to sqallow everything.

Then Ten pulled him up and pulled his pants down.
"You will ride daddy, okay?", Ten asked.
"Y-Yes daddy."

So Jisung sat down on Tens lap and slowly put Tens cock into his tight hole.
"Argh~ to much... He is to big hyung", Jisung cried out.
Ten didn't care and slapped the boys tigh.
"It is still daddy."

Then he pushed the boy down by his hips
"UGHH", Jisung screamed because of the pain. Ten hushed him with a deep kiss. Then Ten started to lead the boy to move.
Jisung moved his ass up and down.

Ten helped him while pounding against his ass.
Now Jisung was moaning mess and Ten was also moaning.
"Your so good. So right and fresh", Ten groaned. He could feel that Jisung is about to come, so he took his cock and stroke it.

"N-No daddy, to much...", Jisung moaned while leaning his against Tens shoulder, but Ten didn't stip. He moved his hand faster and his hips too.

It only took the boys a few more seconds until both came and were leaning back.
Jisung still sit on Ten cock.
"We should continue our practice. We have the vlive in 30 minutes", Ten said.

So Jisung stand up and all the cum left his ass. Ten chuckeld and made himself and Jisung clean with some tissues.

Then they practices a few more minutes until the staff came and they started the vlive.
Everything went perfectly fine.
The only thing Was that Jisung was extremly tired, because he had sex, practice and this vlive.

But remember Jisung still had another vlive at this day.
Haechans birthday party....