Little boy - ⁿᶜᵗ 🌸

Jisung has had a problem for a few months, but doesn't dare to tell his members. But when the Dreamies are invited to dinner by the Hyungs, the boy is exposed.

Little space: 2 years old

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Jisung sits thoughtfully in his room and thinks about how he should get through today. He has an appointment to have dinner with his Hyungs. He can't slip today and that scares him. He's been suppressing so often that he doesn't slip in front of the others, but he has to do it at least once a day or he'll get sick. It can be very harmful to him if he doesn't. Jisung has a heated discussion with himself about how best to survive the evening.

"So I'll sit down there tonight, have a bite to eat and then leave," he says to himself, but then he shakes his head.
"No, no, no, they will immediately notice... I go in, greet all the members, being nice to them, maybe even help in the kitchen, then I can eat and then I can go," he suggests instead, but this time too is he not satisfied with it.
"No, I never volunteer to help in the kitchen and I don't say hello to all the hyungs. Mostly only Taeyong, because otherwise he gets mad... All right. I go in and just be myself. Then I wait for the meal while it is I talk to someone. Then there is food and I act normally. Then I can go, "he says happily.

"But I have to think of a reason why I have to go so fast again," Jisung ponders. "I'm not fine... No then Doyoung Hyung thinks the food was bad or something," and Jisung pulls his hair again.
"I still have homework... Nonsense, I'm not at school anymore", Jisung desperately. "What should I say...?"
"Got it. I'll just say I'm tired because I've been playing video games all night. Taeyong will freak out, but let me go to bed right away. YES!"

"Yah Park Jisung, what are you screaming so loudly?" Shouts Jaemin, who is on his way to Jisung's room. Jisung calms down immediately and waits until Jaemin comes into the room.
"Nothing, all good," he says, putting on an awkward smile. "Aha ... well, I just wanted to get you. We're going upstairs. Are you coming?" He asks, pointing to the exit.
"I'm coming Hyung," he calls and then walks to the door, where the others are already waiting for him.

Jeno grabs his dongsaeng around the neck and tells him about a new great video game. Meanwhile they run to the dorm of their hyungs. When Mark rings the doorbell, it is opened by Johnny, who of course happily greets his dongsaeng.
"Hey guys, come in. Doyoung is already very busy. Jaemin he would definitely not refuse your help," says the older one and looks towards the kitchen, where you can see a hectic and eager Doyoung.

The boys laugh and Jaemin immediately goes to his hyung to help him.
Mark, Haechan and Jeno go to Yuta's room, where several other Hyungs are already sitting. They play video games there.
Chenle and Renjun go to their Chinese friends and are happily hugged by Kun.
"Ah my babies," he calls and almost crushes the two of them.
"Yah Hyung let both of them breathe, they are already all blue," calls WinWin and pulls the two of them onto the couch as they all talk and laugh together.

Now only Jisung is left. The poor man doesn't even know where to go. In the kitchen? No, there he would only have to help and he is a disaster in the kitchen.
In Yuta's room? He's just not in the mood for video games. To his best friend?
Better not, he doesn't understand a word they are saying anyway.

So he just goes into the dining room, sits down at the table and plays with his cell phone.
After a few minutes he gets bored and he can already feel the little child in him coming out who wants to play. Jisung suppresses the urge and tries to do his best to stay in adult headspace, but it's hard. Taeyong, who has just woken up from his afternoon nap and now wanted to go to the kitchen to help the boys, he sees Jisung alone and he notices that something is bothering him.

He sits down next to the Maknae and puts a hand on his shoulder. Jisung winces at the sudden physical contact and looks at his Hyung, startled. Taeyong of course notices the fear and looks at his dongsaeng in amazement. He knows that Jisung doesn't like body contact that much, but he has never been so scared.
"Hey are you all right?" Asks Taeyong. Jisung looks at his Hyung with wide eyes. "Y-yes what should be hyung", asks Jisung and gives him a slight smile.

Taeyong of course notices that something is wrong, but he cannot force him to speak. "Okay, if there is anything, let me know. I'll go into the kitchen and help Doyoung," says Taeyong as he gets up and goes into the kitchen. Jisung nods slightly and then lays his head on the table. He got a little tired from being crushed. So he closes his eyes for a moment and snores to himself.

When the meal is ready, Jaemin calls for everyone, noticing that Jisung is sleeping and is a little worried. What if the boy was up all night again and is now tired? Jaemin goes to him and shakes him awake. "Jisungie there is food," Jaemin calls out. Jisung wakes up and looks around sleepily. Meanwhile, some of his hyungs are at the table and now they all look into the sleepy boy's eyes and can't supress an 'Aww!'. Jisung pouts and then waits for the food.

Everything is normal and calm during the meal, but Jisung can feel the little child inside him want to get out. He has to hurry. So he is up very quickly, even if he has hardly eaten, and then wants to get up. "Where are you going?" Taeyong asks immediately. "I'm done eating. I'm going back to the dorm. Thank you Doyoungie for dinner." Jisung couldn't do anything about the nickname. He's about to slip into little space and before that happens, it makes itself felt through such slip-ups.

His hyungs look at him in amazement. Not only because of the nickname, but also because Jisung just wants to leave again. "Jisung is something with you? You know, you can tell us everything. We're all there for you," says Doyoung, looking the little one straight in the eye. Jisung wanted to run up to him and hug him. Cry in his arms, but he can't. They would just hate him. They would be disgusted with him. He can't, but he wants to.

The others notice that Jisung is in a conflict with himself and also see the threatening tears in his eyes.
"Jisung", Jaemin calls out and Jisung's tears fall. Jaemin has always sparked something in Jisung. Jaemin was always there for Jisung, almost like a mother. "H-Hyungie ...", Jisung bursts out and Jaemin reacts immediately. He takes Jisung on his lap and Jisung hides his head in Jaemin's neck. Jaemin tries to calm the boy down while the other hyungs help him. They still don't understand why Jisung is crying, but they know that they have to help him first before they can get an answer.

When Jisung is slowly breathing normally again and sitting up straight, the hyungs cannot wait any longer.
"Jisung, do you mind telling us what's wrong with you?", Taeyong asks first, who puts a hand on Jisung. The younger one looks Taeyong in the eye and immediately everyone sees a change. The eyes shine right with innocence and childhood.

"Jisungie Bwaby... Sungie twoo", the little one prattles in baby talk and the hyungs immediately look at him in shock.
"Sungie Baby, are you in little space?" Asks Jaemin, who knows a little about the subject. Jisung just nods and then giggles softly. Immediately the others have to coo and pinch Jisung's cheek.
"Hyungie no hwate Sungie?" Asks Jisung and cuddles up to Jaemin. Immediately everyone shakes their heads.
"Never Sungie. We love you and we always will," replies Doyoung and now Jisung runs to his Hyung and hugs him.