180512 - ⁿᶜᵗ 💚

A big day with a few mistakes and a big injury...

(btw I never watched that concert, so please don't judge me if I made a mistake. I just tought of an cute interaction between Jisung and his hyungs)

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Today is a big concert. Many idols will perform, including the NCT boys. They are all very excited, but for one it is particularly bad when it comes to nervousness. Jisung... The poor boy has been walking up and down the room the whole time. NCT Dream is currently in the mask. They are about to appear.
'Miracle'... But Jisung is scared.

The stage is wet because it rained all day and some of the other idols have already slipped on the stage. Jisung is afraid of making a mistake. Because he thinks he will pull the whole team down. Besides, he doesn't want to worry his hyungs.
"Jisung just finally go to sit down. Everything will be fine," Haechan tries to cheer him up, because the Maknaes' nervous pacing up and down was a bit on his nerves. Because that made him nervous too and he certainly didn't need that now.

"Hyung aren't you nervous", the latter asked, while he is being pushed onto a chair by his Hyung and is now sitting there nervously.
"Of course Jisungie. We are all nervous and the circumstances are not ideal on stage, but we are all doing our best and will make Czenie happy," says Haechan encouragingly. Then Mark comes in and joins the conversation.
"It doesn't matter if you make a mistake. Czenie will understand that and they will always support you. And we Hyungs will never be angry with you either," says Mark to take Jisung's fear away.

Jisung calms down a bit, but not because his fear disappears, but because he realizes that he is causing his Hyungs worries and that is exactly what he wants to avoid.
After a few minutes the other hyungs from NCT join in to wish their Maknaes all the best and good luck. Taeyong, who wishes everyone luck, sees the slightly tense face of the Maknae and sits down next to Jisung. He takes the boy's hand and Jisung immediately looks at his Hyung with wide, innocent eyes. 

"Well, Jisungie, are you all right?" Taeyong asks, even if he can guess what is going on in the youth's head.
"Y-yes Hyung. Everything's fine. Just a little nervous," replies Jisung, which wasn't entirely a lie. Taeyong takes the boy in his arms and softly whispers encouraging words like "Hyung is proud of you" or "We all love you so much". Jisung immediately feels better, if not fully. But Taeyong has always had a calming presence towards Jisung. He's like a mother to the boy and that's why Jisung loves his hyung so much.

"Dreamies 5 minutes left. You should come with me, please, "says one of the staff, who has just thrown open the door and interrupted Taeyong and Jisung's brief encouraging conversation.
"Well then, guys. Let's go," says Mark and the seven Dreamies get up. They thank their hyungs and say goodbye to each other, well they willsee each other again later...
When the seven friends are about to perform, Mark calls in the famous chant.

"YO DREAM!"
"LET'S GIVE DOPE, FIGHTING!"

Then they run onto the stage and line up in formation. The boys take another deep breath in and out and then the music begins. At first everything went great, but then Jisung was in the center. When he was about to get started, he slipped his foot and fell backwards, landing on the right side. He hits hard with his thigh and his shoulder hits the floor hard. He feels the pain and finds it difficult to get up, but he has to stand up straight. He's still on stage and has to act like everyting is fine for a while.

Chenle briefly checks whether his best friend is okay, but Jisung just waves it away and then they continue dancing as if nothing had happened. But Jisung is in pain the entire performance. He tries very hard to suppress it and it actually works. When the Dreamies are finally finished, the boy walks in pain from the stage, holding his thigh and shoulder. Jaemin walks behind the boy and when they disappeared from the scene, Jaemin and Mark immediately help the boy into their locker room.

Their hyungs are still sitting there, who have seen the performance on a screen. When the Dreamies run in with the injured Jisung, they are immediately concerned and they storm to him. Jisung didn't want to cry, but he also feels bad. Not only has the pain become too much, but also the guilt he now has. He thinks he has let down his team and disappointed his hyungs and fans. The boy falls into one of the many arms of his hyungs and just cries.

The hyung which the poor boy is crying on his arms is Johnny, who pulls the boy onto his lap while he collapses onto the couch. "Psh Jisung everything will be fine. Can you tell Hyung where it hurts?" Asks Taeyong, who kneels in front of the two. But Jisung can not now. There are too many emotions flowing into him right now. He has just completely forgotten the pain. Taeyong sighs, but just lets the boy sit on Johnny's lap for now. But then this annoying staff comes back and calls NCT 127 on stage.

Johnny apologizes to Jisung. Jisung of course understands and lets his hyungs go. But of course he is not alone. Jaemin, Jeno, Chenle, Renjun, Lucas, Ten and Kun are with him and shower him with a lot of love, warmth and affection.
"Jisungie you know it wasn't your fault?" Asks Jaemin, who knows the boy very well. He knows that Jisung blames himself for every little mistake and makes himself mentally unstable. Jisung of course hesitates to answer.

"Jisung, you can't help it that the stage was wet. Mark also slipped and watch this...", says Ten, pointing to the screen that is currently showing NCT 127.
"Something like this happens to your hyungs too," says Kun, and it's true. They too have one or the other slip. Which is normal because the stage is wet.
Jisung bites his lip and looks at the ground.
"Jisung, you always do your best and Czenie and we know that too," Renjun assures him.

"I-I am not hurting the team?" He asks uncertainly. But when he finished speaking, he regretted asking the question. "PARK JISUNG!" exclaims an angry voice. Jisung recognizes the tone and the serious voice. Immediately everyone turns to the door and sees a furious Lee Taeyong...
The said boy walks angry to his maknae.
"How dare you thinking of yourself like this, huh? You are so important to this Team, to us and to Czenie. You could never hurt us or the Team", Taeyong lectured the little boy, while he was silenty crying with his head hanging down.

Taeyong kneeled down to his Level, took his chin to lift his face and removed the teares woth his thump.
"Listen baby we love you so much and we never would ever think of you like a burden to us. You are our baby and we will foerver spoil you with love and affection. You are meant to be our maknae, so please don't forget that you are important to us."
Than he kiss the boy on his cheeks, while Jisung hugs his hyung tightly.

He needed that very much. He needed the assurance. He needed those words.
Since this morning he was fighting with his anxiety, but his hyung made him comfortable again and made him finding his right mind again.
"Thank you hyungie", says the boy and also kiss Taeyong on the cheek. The other cooed at the beginning because of the cute moment, but then gets jealous, because they also wanted a kiss from their baby. And so Jisung ended kissing every single  member on the cheek.