our forever baby - ⁿᶜᵗ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ💚

During the promotions for Glitch Mode, the Dreamies fall in love with Jisung's cuteness...

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

There in the morning, here in the afternoon, long days, no sleep at night, pure stress, make-up here, outfits there...
The Dreamies have been seeing the same thing for the past few days... work.
They are in the middle of the promotions for their new album, but unfortunately this is getting on their last nerves. They are always on the go and hardly get any sleep at night. They get up at 5 in the morning to be on time for training, so they can drive to the first location at 9 a.m. to be surrounded by hundreds of staff members who either dress them up, do their make-up or do their hair. They only see hands around them, just tugging at them...

But they do it to be able to live out their dream and to make NCTzen happy. If NCTzen is happy, then they are too, and for that they have to deliver.
Nobody said life as an idol is easy, but is it really something you do for a lifetime?
They ask themselves this question again and again, but then there are simply moments that they would never have experienced without their career. And they are always especially grateful and proud for that.

Today is the shooting of the music video of Glitch Mode. For this purpose, the Dreamies are picked up individually from the dorm in the morning and then driven to the location. Once there, the first three, Chenle, Renjun and Mark, get into the make-up while the other four go into the dressing rooms and change their clothes. Jisung puts on his outfit normally, but when he shows it to the staff Noona, she looks at him suspiciously.
"Is something wrong?" the boy asks, looking down at his outfit. He had the opinion that it actually looks quite good, but with the unsatisfied look of the Noona he is a bit uncomfortable.
"No, no, everything is fine. I just have the feeling that something is missing. Something important, but I can't figure it out," she says, looking in the other clothes.

"Jisung-ah, it's your turn to do your make-up," he is then called. He looks at his Noona, but she just nods.
"Go on. I'll keep looking," she says and then digs back into the clothes. Jisung nods and then goes to the make-up team. Jeno is already sitting on a chair and is trying to stay awake. Jisung sits down in one of the empty seats and wait for the team to come.
He then looks at his phone and distracts himself until the makeup team starts.
It takes half an hour until Jisung finally looks in the mirror and sees his finished make-up. He looks at his reflection with wide eyes.
"Wow, that's..." he starts, but he can't find the words to describe the make-up. (btw he has the makeup from the picture above)

"It is?" asks a staff member, but when he sees Jisung's enthusiastic look, it's enough.
"I think he likes it," says Jeno, laughing softly to himself. He hasn't seen Jisung yet, but he knows the maknae and he's right.
"Jisung-ah, now I know what's missing," staff Noona bursts in from earlier, pulling Jisung into the dressing room that Chenle, Renjun, and Mark left two minutes ago.
"And what is it?" he asks, and when he sees the hat lying there, he hopes it's not this. But the Noona grabs it and holds it out to Jisung.
"Here," she says proudly.

"Noona, I believe in your art and your fashion sense, but are you sure?" he asks her politely but uncertainly.
"Don't you like it?" she asks, slightly disappointed.
"It's not that, but I'm not a little kid anymore," he says desperately.
"Trust me NCTzen will like it," she says, and Jisung finally sighs and takes it. He just puts it on and then looks at it. And as he expected, he looks like a little baby.
"Will I ever grow up if I'm always treated like a baby?" he wonders quietly, but at that moment his manager yells for the boys and Jisung walks to the location hall with his head down.

No one has seen his outfit and makeup yet and that's a good thing, but he knows he can't hide it forever. Then comes the first scene and everyone sees Jisung outfit. At first they all just stare at him and Jisung gets a little uncomfortable. Then Jaemin walks up to him and he has an unusually blank look on his face.
"H-Hyung?" he asks, looking helplessly at Jaemin. Suddenly, Jaemin raises both hands and brings them to Jisung's face. Jisungs closes his eyes. But then he feels a pinch on his cheeks.
"AHH SO CUTE~" The older yells and pinches Jisung even more. Now the others are starting to shower him with compliments and hugs.

"Who was that? Who made our Jisungie so cute?" asks Haechan, looking around. Then they see a staff member proudly raising her hand and everyone applauds her. They say thank you and then go back to Jisung, but then the producer yells that they really need to start.
After the shoot, Jisung wants to get out of his clothes and makeup as soon as possible, but Jaemin and Haechan pull the boy onto a bench and take some photos of him as a memory and some selfies. Jisung is a bit overwhelmed and tired, but he can't say no to his hyungs either.

"Aigoo~ Jisung you are so cute," Jaemin keeps yelling and Haechan keeps pinching his cheeks. Mark even catches Jeno secretly taking photos of Jisung and admiring them.
"You have such a crush on the boy," Mark says quietly to Jeno, and Jeno acts like he doesn't know what Mark means.
"I don't know what you mean. Don't act like you're not blown away by Jisung's new look too," distracts Jeno from the topic and sees Mark's cheeks slowly getting red, whereupon he bursts out laughing.
"What's so funny?" asks Chenle, who is now comfortable again and has gotten rid of his makeup. He sits next to Mark, who is still red in the face.
"Mark is everything alright?" Chenle asks and puts his hand on the older man's forehead.

"Y-Yes," he answers and takes Chenle's hand out of his face.
"Okay..?" says Chenle. "He's just in love," says Jeno, who has recovered.
"Huh? In who?" Chenle asks, looking at them both curiously. But before Jeno can say anything, Mark puts his hand in front of Jeno's mouth. But Jeno signals the answer with his eyes by keep looking at Jisungs direction and Chenle understands.
"Oh, Jisung. Well, I think Jisung has a lot of new lovers with his new look. I have to admit he looks super cute, too," Chenle admits and blushes slightly when he looks at Jisung, who is still fighting with Haechan and Jaemin which are preventing him from removing his makeup and changing clothes.

"Somehow I feel sorry for him," they hear Renjun saying, who has just sat down next to them.
"Why?" Mark asks him, who has calmed down again.
"You know how he hates too much attention, well he's gotten more than enough of that now," Renjun states, and he's right. Jisung is overwhelmed with the situation, so Jeno and Mark rescue him from Haechan and Jaemin.
"Leave the boy alone now," says Mark and they both look a little sad, but accept it. Jisung sighs relieved and then goes to change, but before he disappears into the changing room, the others call after him.

"Thanks for making this day so joyful, our forever baby~."