Overprotective brothers - ⁿᶜᵗ💚

Jisung lives in a house with his 22 brothers. As the youngest member of the family, it's not always easy. Especially when all 22 Hyungs are overprotective and only want "the best" for you.

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Jisung sits angry in his room.
He actually wanted to go to a party at his friend Felix's, but when he asked his hyungs, they yelled at him that he was too young and that a party would be far too dangerous for a 17-year-old boy like Jisung. Jisung then angrily stormed into his room and has been sitting there behind closed doors for three hours.
Of course, all the Hyungs have heard about it and some have already come to his door and asked for him, but Jisung remains stubborn and doesn't want to talk to them.
For dinner, Jeno went to Jisung's door again.

"Jisung finally come out. Dinner is ready and you know how Doyoung Hyung is when someone, especially you, don't show up for dinner," says Jeno, waiting for an answer.
Jisung knows how creepy Doyoung gets when he skips a meal, but today Jisung is determined that he won't leave his room. This serves as punishment for his hyungs.
When Jeno doesn't get an answer and it doesn't look like the maknae is coming out of the room, he decides to go downstairs to the dining room, where everyone else is already sitting and waiting.
"Where's Jisung?" Taeil asks, but Jeno just shakes his head and Jaemin sits down.
"He's still stubborn," Jeno says, and Doyoung's head is immediately seen poking out of the kitchen door.
"He's not coming?" he asks and only gets a nod.

"He'll experience something. He shouldn't be so offended," scolds Doyoung while angrily running upstairs to Jisung's room door. The older man knocks angrily on the door, but nothing moves.
"PARK JISUNG YOU OPEN THE DOOR IMMEDIATELY OR YOU'LL BE STUCKED IN THERE FOR TWO WEEKS!" Doyoung yells and the door immediately swings open.
"Get down. Now!" Doyoung scolds the maknae while he just hangs his head down low.
Doyoung takes the boy by the hand and pulls him downstairs, then puts the boy on a chair and then goes back into the kitchen to get the rest of the food.

Jisung notices his hyung's eyes on him, but he just stares at his plate. He doesn't want to talk to them.
"Jisung, we just want to protect you. We mean no harm," Taeyong then says while Johnny, who is sitting next to Jisung, puts his hand on Jisung's shoulder.
"We know what they do at parties like this. We just want to protect you from serious mistakes," says Johnny.
"Aren't you the ones who told me that you can make mistakes and then learn from them? How am I supposed to make mistakes when you guys forbid me to do everything, huh? You know what, I don't feel like talking. Doyoung-hyung I'm sorry, but I skip eating today. Give me house arrest. I'm not allowed to go anywhere anyway," Jisung shouts loudly and hurt to his hyungs.

Then he runs upstairs to his room and locks the door again.
"I hate them. All of them. They never allow me anything and I'm supposed to be the bad guy again," Jisung calls into his room. Then he throws himself on his bed and starts to cry softly.
"Mum and Dad would have allowed me," says Jisung, thinking of his parents.
They died in a serious car accident three years ago. Since Jisung's eldest brothers are old enough and earn enough money, he was allowed to stay with his brothers, but now he regrets it. If he were with a foster family, he would definitely be with Felix right now.

Jisung is very sad and angry with his brothers right now, he can't think straight and thinks of nonsensical things.
Of course he's happy not to be in a foster family, but Jisung is annoyed right now.
Because of all the thinking and crying, the boy gets a headache and just falls asleep.
His hyungs meanwhile sat in the dining room.
"We're doing the right thing, aren't we?" Jeno asks uncertainly and feels a little sorry for his little brother.
"Yes, he's right, but we also have to protect him. That is our job as brothers. We also made a promise to mum and dad to take care of each other and especially to keep an eye on Jisung," says Taeil.

The others nod in agreement.
"We just have to give him some time. He'll calm down again," says Yuta and again they all agree. They know how unfair it feels not to get what you want, but you can't get everything and Jisung needs to learn that, too.
After the boys have eaten, they decide to watch a movie together. This time, Taeyong goes to get the maknae, but when he knocks on the door and gets no answer, he just leaves him alone.
He just sits down with his brothers and they watch a movie together.

Jisung gets none of this, but sleeps peacefully in his bed.
But that doesn't stay that way for long. The pain gets worse and causes an uncomfortable sleep. But Jisung cannot wake up. It's like a nightmare, only he can feel the pain in reality. Jisung starts crying again, but this time from the pain. In his dream, he thinks he's already awake, but his eyes are still tightly shut.
Jisung calls for help in his dream, but in reality there is no sound from the boy coming. Jisung's body rolls from left to right and start to sweat.

"Argh!", this time the boy actually gets a loud but short scream out of his mouth.
Some of his brothers immediately run to Jisung's room door, but it's locked.
"J-Jisung are you alright?" calls a concerned Johnny, but all they can hear is a sob.
"Doyoung get the spare key," Taeyong calls to his brother, who immediately starts running.
"Jisung Baby can you hear us?" Taeil asks but there is no answer.
Luckily, Doyoung comes with the key and immediately unlocks the door. They all storm into the room and see the boy.

Taeyoing is the fastest one on the bed and holds his hand on Jisung's head.
"He's got a fever," Taeyong says, and the others immediately know what to do. Johnny runs to get wet towels. Taeil fetches medicine and Doyoung makes a soup that her mother used to make. She worked real miracles.
Taeyong tries to wake the boy up.
"Wake up Jisung. You have a fever dream. Wake up Jisung," he says while shaking the boy. After a few minutes, Jisung actually opens his eyes and looks at his hyungs with tears in his eyes.
"H-hyung?" he asks in a weak voice. Taeyong immediately takes him in his arms and calms him down while Jisung cries on his shoulder.

After a few minutes, the boy finally calmed down.
"What happened to you, Jisungie," asks Jaehyun, sitting next to the boy and holding his hand.
"I h-had a headache and then fell asleep. Then I had this nightmare. I screamed, but you didn't come," says Jisung, and tears come again. But Jaehyun hugs him immediately.
"It's fine. You had a fever dream. It's terrible, but it's all over now. You take the medicine and drink the soup and then everything will be fine," Jaehyun promises him and Jisung just nods.

And indeed, the boy is doing better after taking the medicine and soup.
That evening the boy was so happy to have been with his brothers. They know how to nurse him back to health and how to make mother's soup.
"Hyungs I'm sorry for how I behaved. I was just so angry," Jisung apologizes, hanging his head down in guilt snd shame.
"Hey, that's fine. We know how you felt, but we just want to protect you," says Taeyong, hugging his little brother.
And so all the NCT brothers sleep in Jisung's room to take care of him.