We are in love with you! - ᵐᵃʳᵏʰʸᵘᶜᵏ 💚

Brothers can't fall in love right? It's not right.... but what happens if two brothers fall in love with their youngest brother and confess to him...

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Mark the Oldest is an overprotective brother. He hates it when Haechan or Jisung are touched or spoken to.
Haechan the second oldest is the sassy one. He loves to tease his brothers and friends. But he hates it when someone is too touchy with his baby Sungie.
Jisung is an innocent little boy. He is always treated like a baby by his parents, brothers, and even friends.
The parents aren't really their parents and they aren't really brothers. The Couple adopted the three kids, when they were just babys. They grew up toghter and immediately were attached to each other. They were a perfect little family...
Until Mark and Haechan realize that they have more love for their little innocent brother.

.

.

"WAKE UP!"

"Five more minutes, hyung."
"Nothing there. Get up Jisung. We have school."
"Urgh, I'm not in the mood for it, Hyung," Jisung grumbles, turning away from his brother with his blanket wrapped around him.
"Mark Hyung said you should get up. Come on now," Haechan snaps back at him and tries to pull the blanket away from his little brother.
The two yank at the blanket until Haechan finally manages to pull the blanket out of Jisung's weak hands. But when Haechan sees the shirtless boy, he takes his breath away.

Haechan stares intently at Jisung's tiny waist and his defined abs. Haechan can't get enough of the sight, but when Jisung sits up tired and wipes his eyes with one hand while leaning on the bed with the other, Haechan swallows once and then clears his throat.
"Um... get dressed and then come downstairs. Mark has already made dinner," he says, throwing the blanket in Jisung's face, who immediately pulls it away of his face and wants to yell at his brother, but Haechan was already out of the room disappeared.
Jisung was confused, but then goes to the bathroom to get ready.

However, Haechan ran out of Jisung's room and caught his breath at the bottom of the stairs. He had to fly out of the room quickly before he could stare at his brother any longer.
"He's your little brother," Haechan says to himself, shaking his head as he does so. But before he can think about it any further, Mark comes out of the kitchen and gives his brother a puzzled look.

"What's on your mind?" he asks, looking at him in amazement.
"Me? Um... I... I just woke Jisung up and then wanted to come down to eat something," he says quickly, waving his hands around wildly.
"Okay... Then come on, the pancakes are already ready. Only the eggs need some more", says Mark and then goes back into the kitchen.
"It's okay hyung. I'll skip the eggs," says Haechan, thinking about the last time Mark tried to fry eggs. A shiver runs down his spine immediately.
"Yah, they'll be good this time," Mark just shouts from the kitchen, but Haechan is already sitting at the dining table and has taken the first pancake.

When Mark then follows with the fried eggs, which by the way, as expected, were a bit burnt, he looks for Jisung.
"Where's Jisungie?" asks Mark and Haechan swallows hard. The younger one quickly grabs a fried egg and bites into it.
"Wow hyung, they're really better this time," says Haechan to distract Jisung, who still hasn't shown up. "Haechan where is Jisung?" Mark asks more seriously this time and before Haechan could defend himself, Jisung comes into the dining room and sits down at the table.

"I'm here, hyung" he says in an innocent voice, and Haechan just throws a 'Seriously!' look to. But Jisung grins innocently at him and then takes a pancake and egg, but when he tastes the egg, he immediately spits it out again.
"Bah! Hyung did you do that again?" asks Jisung and looks at Mark.
"Why? Is something wrong?" asks Mark and grins at Haechan.
"They're too salty," says Jisung, and now Haechan panics.
Of course, Haechan had noticed the salt, but he wanted to change the subject. Everytime when Haechan is in charge of waking Jisung up, Jisung likes to tease Haechan. So Jisung get up late and then Mark will get angry with Haechan. Therefore Haechan needed to change the subject.