Don't leave me - ⁿᶜᵗ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ💚

It was the last day of the Dream Show back in 2019 and they all had to bid their last goodbyes to Czenie, but Jisung couldn't stop crying...

(ⁱ ᵖᵒˢᵗᵉᵈ ᵃ ᵗʳᵃⁿˢˡᵃᵗᵉᵈ ᵛᵉʳˢⁱᵒⁿ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵐᵉⁿᵗ, ʷʰⁱᶜʰ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵈⁱᵈ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵃʸ. ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃⁿ ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ⁱᵗ ᵒⁿ ᵐʸ ᵖʳᵒᶠⁱˡᵉ!)

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

The Dreamies have just walked off the stage and all they hear is their fans screaming and crying for them. It's almost as if a mother would just leave her child without even looking back. NCT Dream didn't find it easy to say goodbye to their fans as they don't know if they will ever see them again and if they will do it as a team.
SM hasn't decided yet how to proceed with the Dreamies as Haechan, Jaemin, Jeno and Renjun are old enough to leave the group and join the others. It is assumed that Renjun goes to WayV and Jeno and Jaemin to NCT 127. Haechan is already part of the group.

But what about Jisung and Chenle? Are there new members joining NCT Dream? Will Jisung then no longer be the maknae? So what about next year with Chenle? Will he leave Jisung too? Is Jisung all alone then?
All these questions are buzzing in Jisung's mind. Ever since he got off the stage he can't stop crying and it hurts his members a lot. They thought that the boy will calm down after a few hours, but even when they were back in the dorm, so at least Jisung, Jeno, Jaemin and Renjun, since Haechan lives at 127 and Chenle has his own apartment, the boy didn't calmed down yet. He has also locked himself in his and Jaemin's room and won't let anyone in.

When he doesn't come out in the evening either, his roommates start to get really worried. Jisung is a very sensitive boy who is still a child even though he always pretends to be an adult. He never had a childhood and since he is the youngest in the group he is treated like a baby. Everyone loves Jisung and they always show that. With Jisung they have to be careful how they talk to him and what they do, otherwise he will cry very easily and all his members know that.
"Jisung please come out of the room. Dinner is ready," Jaemin calls and tries to get his roommate out of the room, but all he hears is sobbing. It breaks Jaemin's heart.

After trying a few more times but to no avail, Jaemin heads back to the dining room where the rest of his friends are waiting for him.
"And?" Renjun asks, but Jaemin just shakes his head and then sits down next to his friends with a sad face.
"It can't go on like this. We have to tell Mark. He's the only one who might get him out of there," says Jeno, thinking back to the days when Jisung always went to the unofficial leader as soon as he had a problem. His favorite people have always been Jaemin and Mark, although he doesn't like to admit it to Jaemin as Jaemin is always a bit overzealous with his love affection.

"I'll call him right away. Jisung can't stay in there any longer. He has to get out of there or he'll get sick," says Renjun, pulling out his cell phone. Then he dials the older man's number and puts his cell phone on speakerphone so the others can listen to it. After ringing for a while, Mark picks it up, but the three hear a sob.
"Mark? Is that you?" asks Renjun. "Hey Renjun. No, that's Haechan, he's still sad," says Mark and the other three look at each other in concern.
"Why did you call?" Mark asks curiously. "It's about Jisung," says Jeno, and the sobs stop immediately. "What about him?" Haechan asks this time, whose voice still sounds fragile.

"He's only been crying since the concert. He hasn't stopped and even locked himself in our room. He hasn't eaten anything today and he's not answering," explains Jaemin and the other two immediately worry.
"We'll be right over. Call Chenle. He should come too," says Mark and then hangs up immediately.
Jeno immediately takes his cell phone and calls the other Maknae and explains everything to him, who of course immediately comes to help his best friend.
After 20 minutes the whole gang is back together in the living room.
"We should get him out of there first," says Chenle.

Mark nods and goes ahead.
"Hey Jisungie, it's me, Mark. Could you please come out," Mark asks him and Jisung thinks for a moment, but then opens the door and sees his hyung standing in front of him, who looks at Jisung for a moment and notices how exhausted the maknae looks and takes him in a hug immediately. Jisung doesn't think twice and hugs his hyung back, although he doesn't do it that much, but he needs it badly right now. After a few minutes they go together into the living room, where twelve arms are wrapped around the boy. Jisung can't stand it for long and bursts into tears again. He doesn't want to lose his hyungs.

"Please... don't leave me," he begs them in a voice so fragile it tears their hearts out. It hurts so much to see their baby suffer and the worst part is they can't really do anything about it. They can't promise him anything, but at least be there for him now.

"Jisungie we will never leave you," Renjun says encouragingly and leads the boy to the couch, where he immediately sits down.
"You will always be our baby, our maknae," assures Jeno, who sits down next to the boy and takes his hand.
"We'll always be a family, even if we're not in the same group," says Mark, smiling encouragingly at the boy.
"I will not give up my baby for anything in the world and I will never leave you, I promise you," says Jaemin and sits on the other side of Jisung.
"Whether you like it or not, but you will always be my best friend. Unfortunately, you can't get out of that unofficial contract," says Chenle with a playful grin. That actually makes Jisung smile.
Then Jisung looks at Haechan, who doesn't think twice and throws himself at Jisung and hugs him tightly.
"I'll never leave you Jisungie. You're my little brother and I can't leave my little brother alone," says Haechan and gives the boy a big kiss on the cheek, where Jisung immediately becomes the old himself again and starts whining.

"Yah Hyung, you don't have to kiss me. I get it," says Jisung and tries to get rid of the older one, but Haechan has decided to annoy the boy a little more.
Everyone is laughing and having fun together like a real family again. They don't know what the future holds for them, but they have the feeling that they will become a complete family again and for a long time...