Messed up - ʲᵉⁿᵒ💚

Jeno and Jisung tried to make a steak, but the didn't had any salt left...

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Jisung and Jeno hadn't cooked anything together for a long time and today they finally had time for it again, so they decided to make steaks. Of course they went shopping immediately and got the best steaks they could find. Then they rushed back to the dorm as fast as they could to have a quick meal. Unfortunately, things didn't quite go to plan...

"Hyung, we're out of salt," Jisung calls to Jeno, who's standing at the stove frying two pieces of steak.
"Great, what now?" asks Jeno, who is just putting the finished steaks on a plate and then bringing it to the dining table.
"We'll have to eat it like this," Jisung says, shrugging his shoulders and Jeno had no choice but to agree with him, since they've already grilled the meat and can't put it away anymore.

"Well then sit down. It won't be that bad," says Jeno and sits down in his place. Jisung follows him and then takes his steak. He cuts off a piece and puts it in his mouth. The meaty piece immediately leaves a taste in the mouth and they are showing it in their faces. It doesn't taste bad. It's well fried, but just lacks of seasoning.
Jeno also misses the spice, but he has no other choice.
However, Jisung has a direct view of the kitchen and sees a pack of ramen on the kitchen counter and immediately has an idea.
"Hyung, how about we dip the steak in the ramen soup. After all, ramen soup is salty...", Jisung suggests and Jeno immediately looks at him suspiciously.

"Are you sure?" he asks and then looks at the ramen as well. Of course the ramen is salty, but will it be good for a steak?
Jisung was so sure that he fetched the packs and then ripped open the first bag of ramen soup. They both cut off a piece of the steak and dip it into the soup box.
They eat the piece and are speechless. It doesn't taste like what they imagined. The saltiness of the ramen doesn't go well with the steak, but they didn't want to admit the mistake to each other either, and it did add some spice after all.
So they kept eating it and pretended like it was delicious.

When they almost finished eating, their manager came in because he wanted to bring something over. But when he saw the two of them eating all the salt from the ramen packets with the steak, he got curious.
"Why are you eating all the salt?" he asks the two and they look at each other questioningly.
Only then did they realize that they had eaten 15 packs of salt and 15 pieces of meat.
They didn't even notice, but now they were full. As they looked at the table and then at each other, they burst out laughing.

"Oh man, from now on let's never grill meat again, hyung," Jisung said, leaning back in his chair and clutching his full stomach.
"Yes please," Jeno said, laughing.
"Next time we'd better ask Jaemin," Jeno says, and Jisung immediately agrees.
After the two cleaned up their things, they went into the living room and flopped down on the couch.
"Ugh I'm so full," Jisung groans and Jeno was full too. They ate quite a bit and it wasn't cheap either...

//

I know that this one is short, but Jisung posted this story on his bubble and I thought it would be a funny story how he called himsel stupid and he said he will never do it again😅

What do you think abou this situation?
Leave a comment and tell me your thoughts...

~chichi