Wo Ai Ni - ˣⁱᵃᵒʲᵘⁿ 💚

A love that is based on two different languages...

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Jisung actually gets along with everyone from NCT, but there are some that he doesn't talk to that much, or rather doesn't get to. Jisung has no problem with the Chinese members. After all, Renjun and Chenle are also Chinese members, but as soon as he meets WayV because Renjun and Chenle invite him, he doesn't understand a word and finds it difficult to start a conversation with them. Unfortunately, they only speak Chinese when they are alone and Jisung always feels very uncomfortable. Most of the time he only talks to Chenle and Renjun, but of course they also want to talk to the others, so Jisung is alone most of the time and the worst part is, no one notices.

Nobody sees how Jisung feels alone and would like to just leave. No one sees Jisung struggling to pick up a few words and translate them in his head, knowing what he has from Chenle. Nobody sees Jisung sitting alone in the living room and always starting to laugh five seconds later after the others do. Nobody sees how uncomfortable Jisung is. Even after the three Dreamies leave and ask Jisung how it was and if he would like to come back, nobody sees Jisung's stomach clench because he lies to his friends so they don't feel bad. Unfortunately, Jisung lied too much into it, so the two Chinese members have now decided to visit WayV with Jisung every weekend.

But what Jisung didn't notice is that one of the WayV members noticed how Jisung always backs off on the conversations and always responds too late to the jokes. WayV members themselves assume that Jisung is visiting them because he wants to and can understand everything, but everyone actually knows that Jisung is just bad at saying 'no'.

Xiaojun didn't notice anything at the first meeting, when he wanted to talk to Jisung once, he noticed how lonely and left behind the boy must feel. He's seen that Jisung never says anything, although he's usually not like that when they talk to him in Korean.

From watching the boy a lot, Xiaojun has started noticing things about Jisung. For example, he finds it cute how Jisung wrinkled his nose again and again or his confused looks when one of the members said something in Chinese again. One could almost say that Xiaojun fell in love with Jisung just by watching the boy.

Xiaojun only realized his feelings a few weeks ago and now he doesn't know what to do, so he calls the only person who could help him.

"Hay Chenle. I need your help," he says.
"What's up with Xiaojun?" Chenle asks worriedly, because he and Xiaojun don't talk to each other that much in private.
"It's about Jisung," says Xiaojun, and now Chenle is confused.
"What about Jisungie?" Chenle asked.
"I'll be honest now... I like him. Very much, but I don't know how to tell him since we hardly ever talk to each other," Xiaojun admits openly and Chenle is now shocked.

To clear up Chenle's confusion, he explains everything to him. He tells him how he observed Jisung at the last meetings and how he noticed things and how he noticed a few things over time that made Xiaojun fall in love with Jisung. Chenle had mixed feelings. He was happy that Xiaojun fell in love with Jisung, since Jisung usually only hangs out with the Dreamies, but he is disappointed in Jisung that the boy always kind of forced himself to meet up.

"Okay, I have an idea how you could tell him. Tell Kun ge that the three of us will come over," Chenle said and then hung up. Xiaojun tells Kun everything... absolutely everything. And Chenle sprints to Renjun and tells him everything and of course Renjun helps his friend.

"Jisungie, are you coming to WayV Hyungs. We were invited by Kun," Chenle lies to his best friend to get him to come with him, but Jisung already knows how the evening will go again and is considering whether to just say 'No' this time ' should say, but as Jisung is, he says...
"Yes, of course I'll come with you", and so the three of them go to the WayV Dorm.

Once there, the three are welcomed by three Chinese-speaking boys, which makes Jisung immediately regret his decision.
"Chenle, I don't think I'm fine. I should go back," he tells his best friend after gathering all his courage. Jisung doesn't want to sit there for hours and listen to foreign words that he will never understand anyway. But Chenle can't just let the boy go.
"Oh come on. We'll eat something quickly and then we'll go back again," says Chenle, looking at Renjun and Kun. Of course, the two immediately understand what's going on and help Chenle.

"Chenle is right. The food will be ready in half an hour. You go to the others with Lucas and Hendery. They are sitting in the living room," says Kun and then disappears into the kitchen. Renjun takes Jisung's hand, but Jisung reluctantly goes along. He then sees WinWin, Xiaojun, Ten and YangYang sitting in the living room, where they sit down. Jisung lands next to Xiaojun. He doesn't mind that he's not sitting next to his Dream members because he likes Xiaojun a lot. To be honest, Xiaojun has caught his eye over the last few weeks as he was the only one who asked him every now and then if everything was alright, for which Jisung was very grateful and that also warmed Jisung's heart a bit.

"Hay Jisungie," says Xiaojun, looking the boy straight in the eye. Jisung blushes a little and answers with a soft 'Hello'. Of course, Xiaojun notices Jisung's embarrassment and is happy about it. It makes him happy that he has such an impact on his crush and gives a signal to Renjun and Chenle. The two understand what Xiaojun means and sneak out of the living room without Jisung noticing. Of course, Xiaojun distracts Jisung by talking about simple things. Little by little, the other members also disappear from the living room, but when WinWin was the last to leave, Jisung finally noticed.

"Huh? Where did everyone go?" Jisung asks and looks around, not noticing how Xiaojun takes his hand until the elder says his name.
"Jisungie," he says and Jisung immediately looks at him and then at her hands.
"X-Xiaojun Hyung," Jisung says nervously, but Xiaojun calms him down with a smile.
"I know you always feel uncomfortable when you're here, probably because we speak so little Korean, but that caught my eye. You caught my eye. And as I watched you like that, I realized my heart was racing, as soon as I see you and I'm even jealous at times when I see how well you get along with Renjun and Chenle," says Xiaojun frankly, which shocks Jisung.

"But of course I know that you are just friends, but I want to tell you that I like you Jisungie. Very much," Xiaojun admits and Jisung is happy. He is happy that Xiaojun feels the same way. "I like you too Hyungie," he says sheepishly and the older one is immediately overjoyed and hugs the boy.
"Finally", the two then hear from the kitchen and see the others clapping and grinning, which makes Jisung a bit shy and he therefore hides behind Xiaojun, who takes the chance and kisses the younger boy on the lips.
"Wo Ai Ni," Xiaojun whispers to him, and for the first time Jisung understands something.

I'm sorry for my late Updates, but I kinda have a writer's block. This was my last story I had in my drafts and now I don't have any ideas left and I can't bring myself to write.
The problem is I still have time finish 'Beautiful Creatures' and 'MEOW'...
I really hope it will get better soon...

~chichi