Mafia and pretty boy - ᵐᵃʳᵏ⚠️

Mark is the son of the biggest Mafia boss. One day met a pretty boy in a cafè and it was love at first sight.
(Mark is boy, who always gets what he wants.)

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Mark goes to a café and runs to the counter. He's irritated because his father told him to finally find a partner. Of course, Mark's father knows that Mark is gay and he accepts it too, but he needs a partner, otherwise he cannot take over his father's position.

It has never been easy for Mark to get to know other people. He was only ever out with his team, who are also his best friends. Of course, Mark goes to parties and has made out with some of them, but he had never thought of a relationship, but now he has no choice.

Mark sighs and waits until one of the conditions finally comes to him. So long he hangs his head and thinks about where he can best find a partner. But then an angelic voice tears him out of his thoughts.

"Hello sir, what can I get you?" Mark immediately looks up and sees two wonderful eyes that immediately enchant him. Mark stares at the boy in shock. The boy gets a little uncomfortable because he thinks he did something wrong or has something on his face.

"S-sir?" When the boy speaks again, Mark shakes his head slightly and smiles at the boy. "Hay, um, I'd like an Ice Americano," he finally says and the boy sighs in relief and then nods. "Will be prepared immediately if you would just tell me your name for a moment," says the boy, smiling sweetly at Mark.

Mark immediately gets a stab in the heart. 'He's the right one. This is going to be my future husband, 'thinks Mark. "Mark, Lee Mark." Mark observes Jisung's reaction because everyone knows his name and what he's doing. Jisung immediately winces when he hears the name, but doesn't want to be rude and stays calm.

"T-Thank you, you can wait there," says the boy, a little scared, but still brave. Mark smiles slightly at the sweet reaction, but it also hurts a little that he's scared of him. Mark just sits down at one of the empty tables and watches the boy closely. The boy feels the look but ignores it and just makes the coffee.

When he's finally finished, he calls Mark's name. Mark gets up immediately and goes to the counter to get his coffee. But before the boy can disappear again, Mark speaks.
"Tell me your name."

Jisung looks at Mark suspiciously, but then says him. "Jisung, Park Jisung." Mark heard the answer. Then he says goodbye to Jisung and goes back to his building while thinking of cute Jisung.

_______________________________________

For two weeks Mark has been going to the café every day at lunchtime to get something, but actually only to see the boy. Of course, immediately after the first meeting, he asked Jaemin, his hacker, to find out information about Jisung, which of course he did.

Since then, Mark has been bringing the boy flowers every day, because he knows that Jisung likes flowers. But he can't wait any longer. He finally has to ask the boy. That's why he's waiting for the boy until after the shop has closed today.

When the shop finally closes and Jisung says goodbye to his boss and is on his way home, Mark gets out of the car and walks towards the boy. "Hey Jisung, wait. I would like to take you home," says Makr, giving Jisung a little shock, but when Jisung sees Mark, he smiles slightly.

"Did you wait for me?" He asks. Mark just nods. "Well, if that's the case, I'll be happy to accept the offer." Then Mark takes Jisung to his car and opens the door for him. Jisung giggled softly and then got in. The journey is a little quiet until Mark decides to interrupt it.