Adore you - ᵈᵒʸᵒᵘⁿᵍ💚

Doyoung has a secret crush on Jisung...

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Doyoung is sitting on the other side of the room, while starring at the boy, who is currently talking with Taeyong and Jaehyun. Every time he sees Jisung, he feels his heart burst into flames and he gets warm. The first time Doyoung felt this way was two years ago. Yes, Doyoung has had a crush on NCT's maknae for two years. It was also very unexpected for him and it took him a while to understand that it is love and not just aforing the maknae.

But now that he knows, it hurts him when he can only watch Jisung from afar. Since he's not in NCT Dream, he only sees Jisung when they're free and then only when they're visiting them or they the Dreamies. But since Doyoung realized his crush on Jisung, he can't talk to him anymore because he's scared of mugging him.

The worst thing for Doyoung is that no one knows about his crush. A few of his members, like Jungwoo and Taeyong, know he has a crush on someone, but not who. They've been trying to get it out of him, but Doyoung is too scared to lose the opportunity to talk to Jisung or even see him. So he keep the secret and just watch the boy.

But Doyoung isn't exactly unassuming when it comes to his stalking, at least to his best friend Taeyong. While he's sitting next to Jaehyun talking to his baby Jisung, he catches his best friend's looks. At first, Taeyong thought it was just a few random looks, but when he sees the eyes fixed on Jisung, he realizes Doyoung has something else on his mind. Then, of course, the older man can add one and one together and concludes that Doyoung's crush is the maknae.

"Hey Doyoung-ah, come here," Taeyong calls to his best friend and Doyoung looks at him confused, but he has no choice but to go to him since Jaehyun and Jisung are now staring at him.
"What's up Taeyong?" Doyoung asks annoyed as he's a little pissed off. If there's one thing Doyoung wanted to avoid today, it was having to talk to Jisung. He's afraid he will do something stupid.

"Me and Jaehyun still have something to do. Would you please join Jisung until someone comes along?" Taeyong asks, well actually he's almost forcing it on him as he takes Jaehyun's hand, who looks at the other confused and then disappears. Of course, Taeyong immediately explains to the younger what's going on and Jaehyun decides to help with Taeyong's plan.

'Damned! What am I going to do now?' Doyoung asks himself as Jisung keeps glancing at the elder, hoping for something to be said. Jisung is very shy and doesn't talk to the other hyungs very much, so he gets easyily  uncomfortable if he sits next to someone for too long and not a word is said. Doyoung knows that, of course, but he thinks about what to say for too long to avoid embarrassment, but unfortunately he only makes the situation worse.

Jisung takes one last look at his hyung, but seeing that Doyoung is lost in thought and it doesn't look like they'll talk, he gets up and starts to leave. But when Doyoung catches that out of the corner of his eye, his body reacts faster than his head. Doyoung grabs Jisung's wrist and pulls the boy towards him, the younger one lands on Doyoung's lap and sits on top of Doyoung. Immediately they both freeze and are shocked.

'Jisung is sitting on my lap!'

'What did Doyoung Hyung do?'

The two talk to themselves in their heads, but nobody dares to say anything. But they don't move either. Doyoung still has Jisung on his arm and Jisung is still sitting on top of Doyoung. They are too shocked to react. But then Doyoung swallows hard and finally decides to act as the elder and the one in charge of the situation. "J-Jisung, I-I'm s-sorry. I-I just didn't want you to go," says Doyoung with courage, staring into the back of the boy's head as he only sees his backside.

But Jisung seems to feel the looks and turns slightly to his hyung and gives him an embarrassed smile. "I-It's okay H-Hyung", Jisung can only answer and thinks about what to do next. Finally, he decides to stand up, but Doyoung grabs him again, but this time by his waist, and Jisung instantly blushes. "H-Hyung?" Jisung stutters and looks at him questioningly, but when he looks at Doyoungs, the older one seems like a different person.

"Jisungie... I like you," Doyoung says just like that, staring Jisung straight in the eyes and seeing the younger boy's face redden. Doyoung thinks that's cute, of course, but understands that Jisung can't say anything. "I've liked you for quite a while. I've always tried to get closer to you, but I couldn't. I also think that Taeyong arranged this so that I could finally get up the courage to tell you. I don't know how you feel for me, but I hope you can give me a chance because I like you very much Jisung."

Jisung looks at Doyoung with his eyes wide open, processing every word the older one said in his head. 'Doyoung Hyung likes me?... Doyoung Hyung likes me!' "H-hyung I've never thought about my feelings and I don't even know if I'm into boys, but I'm willing to give you a chance," Jisung says honestly, standing on his hands, which he's fidgeting nervously with.

Doyoung, of course, is over the moon. He would like to scream out loud, but he sees Jisung struggling with the situation and therefore takes the boy's hands in his and draws his eyes on himself. "I am very grateful to you for your chance Jisungie. I will take it and not let you down. Even if you don't have feelings for me, I will still make sure that you have an incredible time," says Doyoung and Jisung is overjoyed that Doyoung is so empathetic.

Of course, the two were observed the whole time. Taeyong was very proud of his best friend and decided to help them both with Jaehyun to make things easier for them...

.

.

I finally had another idea for this oneshot book.

Doyoung is always so cute towards Jisung, so I decided to make this one.

He randomly hugged Jisung

He randomly hugged Jisung. SO CUTE~

He immediately reached out for Jisung as soon as he saw him

He immediately reached out for Jisung as soon as he saw him. MY HEART!!!

Well I hope you also think they are cute, because I love it when the maknae connects with the hyungs.

Stay hydrated!

~chichi